BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Marilee C.
Thomasville
These boxes are amazing. So much cheaper than buying toys and treats at the chain let supply stores. The treats are all natural ingredients and are made in the USA. The toys are cute and come in monthly theme boxes. My dog loves getting bark mail. You can also choose the option for heavy chewers to receive sturdier toys.
Shane D.
Dogs love when there Subscription box arrives, usually great and healthy treats, some toys, I've personally used about 90% of the products from the boxes, not very items that you would just leave sitting around like other subscription boxes.   always has arrived on time and is a great value for what I pay for.
Kaleena V.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had bark box for half a year, and although there’s so many cute and creative toys, we ended up always disappointed and frustrated with each monthly box. Their customer service is fantastic, truly great, but we always had an issue whether a toy was missing or they put a treat/snack in the box that was on his allergy list.
Tashea G.
Irving, Tx
This is seriously the BEST thing that I have ever decided to get into. My dog LOVES his barkbox every month. His toys don't last the whole month being that destroys them. But his snacks to & it loves them. I like that I know he's getting high quality snacks. Because I don't believe he deserves anything less than real foods.
Ramsha I.
Garland, TX
Love Barkbox! Always had such great treats and toys for my little PomChi. I loves the toys that make the crinkle sounds. My only problem was that the toys weren't fit for rough play. Within a week or two the toys would be completely torn that I'd have to trash them, which I didn't enjoy cause my little one loved them!
Heather I.
Foristell, MO
My pup absolutely loved her bark box! We got the 90's box which included two bags of treats, a chew, a cell phone toy and a roller-blade toy. The cell phone is her favorite! The treats are quality and grain free which we love! I would absolutely recommend Barkbox to my friends! The box was worth way more than I paid for it!
Rebecca J.
Chelsea, ME
I love barkbox and so does my puppy. It has really good toys and treats for the price, and my puppy can't wait every month for the next box. I really like the theams of the different boxes , and seeing how happy my puppy is🐾🐶🐾
Amari S.
I love BarkBox so much it's the best deal you can get on two toys two bags of treat an a chew but deal ever the one thing I really like about it is the boxes are themed an if your part of the destroyers club just take a pic of your pup an the destroyed toy an they'll replace it best part of all is it's only $20 a month
Angel T.
I love BarkBox! My pups get soo soo excited each month when I pick up my packages with him! His tail immediately starts wagging! There are treats and toys inside each box, so much that we share the toys with our neighbor pups too! One thing we would like to see are some bandanas or accessories for my pup to strut in!
Brittany L.
Lamoure, ND
Amazing! My dog is a chewer, and I have been so impressed with the durability of the toys in the box. I also am always concerned about how treats will affect his health (keeping them natural), so I am always pleased to see what they have in the boxes for him. I also love that it is addressed to him, it's a cute touch!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.