BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Diane S.
Love this box full of toys and treats! I have a Great Dane and pit bull. The toys are durable enough to stand up to them! Last month I received a sushi roll, rope with ball attached, and a safari hat as the toys and 2 chew bones that will last a long time. Also bought extra snacks for them and they loved it.
Melissa C.
Islesford, ME
My dog went crazy over his box, and it was the first time I ever got it for him! Somehow he knew the box was for him. He loved everything in the box, from the treats to the toys. The toys were cute and definitely good quality since he has yet to break it apart. Would definitely be getting more for him.
Shalyn C.
Mogadore , OH
I love my bark box, and so does my dog. It always comes with great bags of different treats, chew sticks, and toys. My dog loves getting his new toys. There is someone about the bark box toys that are different from the toys from the store. They are always in the shape of food, which makes them cuter as well.
Becky W.
Racine , OH
Bark box is a great idea! My dog is spoiled! My complaint is that the toys that she received were always destroyed in about an hour! Not good quality. Snacks seemed to be good. Just wish the quality of toys were better.
Kassy G.
The barkbox I think is just a cute idea. I myself get excited to get things in the mail and it is nice that my dogs can too and get little toys and things. Some of the things that we get are perfect and really convenient
Courtney K.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely LOVE😍 Barkbox!!! It always has cute themes and all kinds of different toys. My dogs always seem to know when the bark box arrives because they sit anxiously as I open it. I would 10/10 recommend getting this for your dog! I've been getting it for months and I don't plan on stopping any time soon!
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
I love the barbox and so do my doggies! They get overly excited when they see the box. The boxes have a different theme each month & contain the cutest toys! So creative & fub. We do the month to month plan at $29.99 (which does seem a little high). The treats that come in the box are natural & healthy!
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Bark box is terrific! From the moment I opened the box we received I was excited (and so were my dogs)! There are many cute and quirky items. My favorite so far was the doggy beer and calm k9 treats! Bark box is a practical and fun gift for all of your dog loving friends! I will definitely be ordering again :)
Tori S.
kennesaw
Bark box is perfect for people with dogs! You can use it even if you have many dogs. They love them. They come with treats and toys and some other doggy things. They’re very unique and cool and they make your dog happy.
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
For my male beagle I was given one dog toy, which was destroyed in minutes, 3 female collars, a female leash, and purple food bowl that would barely hold enough food for a kitten. They give you enough product for your money, but it needs a little work. I do believe in second chances so I would try it again.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.