BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley A.
Puyallup, WA
Super cute subscription service! It's has a nice variety of things in this box for your dog. Toys and treats. My dogs pretty picky with his treats so it's always nice to get something we wouldn't normally buy for him to try!
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
I loved this, and my dog always got so excited when a box came in! There were always great little treats I would use for training, chews for him to munch and work on for longer periods of time, and, of course, the best toys!! There was not one toy or treat that he did not like that he got, and he can be picky with foods!
Lina M.
i love this box!! you can choose the dog size, the plan (1, 6 or 12 months). your box can contain a dog toys, treats and goodies. my Schnauzer loves goodies at this box. I recommend subscribing for a month and trying out the products. You dog will love this box.
Katelynn B.
Lakeside , TX
This is a really cool service that sends several treats and toys per box each month (I think about five). The toys are pretty durable and the treats are healthier options. If you can afford the luxury it is a pretty fun gift.
Heather P.
Harrisburg, PA
I love BarkBox!! My 2 dogs look forward to getting their goodies every month and it's always something new and exciting. They offer different programs for if your dog is a heavy chewer or not, and you can give them tips on what your dog(s) really love and don't care for. Overall, Such a great treat for my dogs!
Amanda Z.
I love getting this box in the mail for my little puppy every month and she loves it too! She really enjoys every treat and toy that's in every box every month! I'm always excited to see what's going to be in the next box.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Barkbox is AMAZING!!!!! HIGHLY recommend if you have a dog. I have an Australian Shepard Pit Bull mix and he loves everything in his box when he gets it. There is usually treats and some toys and it helps me out a lot so that I can depend on it every month instead of constantly shopping for dog toys and treats.
Misty P.
Windermere, FL
For dogs that LOVE toys and do not have sensitive tummies this box is probably worth the money. Unfortunately for my pups that is not the case. I would find more use in this box if I were able to customize a little to the sensitive needs of my dogs. For example I have two little dogs with very tiny teeth. One box included a huge knuckle bone that would have been impossible for them to enjoy. I ended up giving it to my friends Lab.
Bethany W.
Moore, OK
Really cool idea for your dog. You get treats clothes and toys according to what type of dog you have and how big of a dog they are. My dog loves everything she's gotten. The only downside is that it is a little expensive to pay for every month. It would make more sense as a seasonal box if you only have one dog.
Emma H.
Absolutely amazing subscription!! Bark bix comes with the cutest toys and amazing treats for my pooch! The treats are very healthy fir dogs and my dogs love them a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would definitely shop here again!!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Are these boxes customizable depending on breed? Can you buy the boxes monthly or must you buy for the year?
Gab E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog use most of what comes in the box?
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
I have a heavy chewer, wanted to know if this box would be worth it for him. He doesn't do well with stuffies.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you get a bark box?
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?