BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I. Love. This. Box. And so does my pooch. I even let her open it herself. It's been a few weeks, and both toys are still intact... though one has a piece just hanging on. My dog is a Pit Bull/Rottweiler mix with a very strong jaw, so that's impressive. We just started subscribing, but it's such a neat experience. The box came with two large toys, a big deer chew, and two bags of treats. It's all made in the US or Canada. I was so impressed with the ingredients list... one variety only had one ingredient, and the other only a few, including bacon and cheddar! My dog loves them both and made quick work of the deer chew. Included is a photo of one of the toys she's been carrying around. One of the best parts is that if you get a friend to subscribe using your link to a 6 or 12 month box, their first box is totally free and you get a free one too! How can you beat that?!
Brittney L.
Findlay
I've only received one barkbox but it was definitely worth it. Lots of snacks for my pup, all of which she loved. The ingredients weren't anything scary, very natural ingredients. The toys were great. She loved them both, but had one destroyed within a couple weeks. A few months later and the other one is still going strong!
Alyssa G.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this product so do I. We even foster dogs and even the new dogs in our family are obsessed. Everything in the box is great quality. I wish it came with some more things for the price or a lower price but besides that this is an amazing product especially for someone wanting to spoil their dog or fur baby monthly.
Angelina H.
This is too cute my pup loves getting these they are adorable I do think they are a little pricey. But my dog seems to like them and the toys and treats. I wish they would drop the price a little but other than that no complaints.
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
My little dog is super excited whenever she gets this box. I'm starting to think they spray the box with something or use something so the dogs can recognize that it's their barkbox! Her favorite toys are all from this subscription. She's not too much of a fan of the snacks but that's just a given when you have a picky eater!
Alix D.
puyallup, WA
Barkboc was an awesome subscription for regular dogs. It worked well for my small Papillon! The treats and toys were great quality and you definitely get your money's worth. However it did not work well for my large German Shepherd who has a chewing problem. He destroyed the toys in minutes despite getting the large dog box.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
We love our monthly barkbox. My two small dogs enjoy getting their toys and snacks! Recently I had a problem with them chewing up the toys so quickly so I customer service helped by changing my subscription to the "heavy chewer" and we haven't had any problems since. I love that the snacks are always so natural and not harsh.
Rachael C.
I wish they had an option for multiple dogs. I know obviously they can share but when they get small one serving treats or giant bones I can't break into 3, I have to put them away and wait until I get enough for all of them. I do like that each month is a theme, it's fun seeing what silly things they come up with each month.
Cait A.
Lackawanna, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t know who loves the bark box more, my dogs or me! My dogs get so excited when they see the box and they can’t wait to see what’s inside! I love that they have a super chewer option because both my dogs destroy everything. Great customer service and I love that they will send you a new one if your dog destroys something.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
My puppy absolutely loves BarkBox, so much to the point she attacks me every single month it comes in. For $30 (I paid extra to get a big toy every month), she gets three toys and three treats. The treats are in full size bags which last until the next month, and her toys have stayed intact, so they will last a long time. It's completely worth it!
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Is it easy to cancel?
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 very large, active, aggressive with toys, dogs. They destroy every toy I've ever brought home except for tightly wound rope toys. Would this subscription box include toys that are durable and won't be destroyed in a matter of minutes? I love the idea but don't want to waste my money on 2 minute toys.
Jenny M.
Westminster, CO
How durable are the toys that come along in the box? My dog tears tennis balls apart in minutes...lol
Nicole N.
What is your favorite product you received in your Barkbox?
Rebecca F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this worth the money? i have heard about it before but never tried it, to scared i will be wasting my money. would really like to check this out