BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Rachael C.
I wish they had an option for multiple dogs. I know obviously they can share but when they get small one serving treats or giant bones I can't break into 3, I have to put them away and wait until I get enough for all of them. I do like that each month is a theme, it's fun seeing what silly things they come up with each month.
Alix D.
puyallup, WA
Barkboc was an awesome subscription for regular dogs. It worked well for my small Papillon! The treats and toys were great quality and you definitely get your money's worth. However it did not work well for my large German Shepherd who has a chewing problem. He destroyed the toys in minutes despite getting the large dog box.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Great idea, great products, not to mention my two dogs share the box, so everyone gets a little something! The big dog loves the treats and the little dog loves the toys. It's a win win for me, because I don't have to buy treats for awhile! Plus a lot of the treats are natural which is a huge bonus since my dog has allergies!
Alyssa G.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this product so do I. We even foster dogs and even the new dogs in our family are obsessed. Everything in the box is great quality. I wish it came with some more things for the price or a lower price but besides that this is an amazing product especially for someone wanting to spoil their dog or fur baby monthly.
Kristine R.
Whitman, MA
BarkBox is a fantastic idea! Our dog Cammi gets so excited every month when it comes. She actually has a really cute confused expression when a box is delivered that ISN'T her BarkBox! Every month she receives 2 toys and 3 retail-sized treats. After seeing how happy Cammi's BarkBox makes her, I don't think I'll ever cancel it.
Heather S.
Tifton, GA
"Griffin" received his first barkbox over the weekend and it's been a hit! The toys were totally adorable and have held up thus far (which is great! Things don't last with him!) Along with the two cool toys, he also got two bags of treat and one chew stick. We will be a subscriber from here on out! So worth the money!
Marilee C.
Thomasville
These boxes are amazing. So much cheaper than buying toys and treats at the chain let supply stores. The treats are all natural ingredients and are made in the USA. The toys are cute and come in monthly theme boxes. My dog loves getting bark mail. You can also choose the option for heavy chewers to receive sturdier toys.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
My fur baby loves his monthly barkbox and the themes are always so adorable! The toys are actually really great quality and never repetitive! The treats are always appealing and irresistible to my beagle and I love that bark box only uses high quality treats, mainly grain free ingredients and made in USA! BarkBox
Ramsha I.
Garland, TX
Love Barkbox! Always had such great treats and toys for my little PomChi. I loves the toys that make the crinkle sounds. My only problem was that the toys weren't fit for rough play. Within a week or two the toys would be completely torn that I'd have to trash them, which I didn't enjoy cause my little one loved them!
Janai M.
Maybe it's silly to spoil a pet so much, maybe it's not. But, my dog loved the pet snacks and treats my dog got in her Barkbox. The toy was a little too big for her, and she's not a big chewer, so the chew toy was not a big hit. I was very impressed with the ingredients of the treats and snacks. I would like to see an option to personalize this box a little bit more for my needs, but they do have the allergy option and that was a huge bonus!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.