BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaitlin P.
Brewster, NY
I cannot be more obsessed with BarkBox. We have a black lab who LOVES to chew things and rip her toys to shreds, but the BarkBox toys are always super durable. The snacks are also high quality--only the best for our pup! Now every time we bring a box into the house she thinks it's her latest BarkBox and she goes nuts! So cute. :)
Lisa H.
Bismarck , ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love BarkBox!!! So do my two labradors! They KNOW when It arrives and love the NATURAL treats and the toys. It brings joy to them and us! When we get too many toys, we donate them to our local rescue so other less fortunate pups can love them too!
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I loved the box it came fast and was such nicely packaged I honestly had nothing to complain about! My dog even got excited for it! It's an okay price for what you get. I have a big dog so the toys weren't durable enough for her she ripped them to sheds within the first night of having them. But the treats were amazing for her.
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
I started bark box back in November, my dog got his box just in time for Christmas. It was the best decision ever! My dog is very active and breaks his toys a lot, so getting new toys for him every month comes in handy. And the bark box also comes with dog treats which he loves. I would sign up for this again once the year ends.
Dani H.
Valencia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Brilliant selection and variety from month to month- really inventive toys that are great for my dog. love love love the treats and toys, only con is really expensive month to month- i can't keep up indefinitely due to limited income resources.
Makenzie S.
Excellent treats that last the whole month, along with a chew that my dog loves. The toys in the first box were awesome especially the lady liberty ball, but my dog ripped apart the toys in the next months box instantly. Only complaint would be not hearing back from customer service when I contacted them about replacement toys.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
My puppy absolutely loves BarkBox, so much to the point she attacks me every single month it comes in. For $30 (I paid extra to get a big toy every month), she gets three toys and three treats. The treats are in full size bags which last until the next month, and her toys have stayed intact, so they will last a long time. It's completely worth it!
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
My little dog is super excited whenever she gets this box. I'm starting to think they spray the box with something or use something so the dogs can recognize that it's their barkbox! Her favorite toys are all from this subscription. She's not too much of a fan of the snacks but that's just a given when you have a picky eater!
Jessica C.
I absolutely love Barkbox! I originally ordered this for one of my pets but she didn't like toys or anything but I kept the subscription. Unfortunately since she didn't like toys or anything we ended up collecting a whole bunch of toys and treats. I had to cancel the subscription because we just had too much stuff but since I've recently gotten a new puppy and he absolutely LOVES the toys and products in the bark boxes so I will probably be resubscribing very soon. The toys are all one of a kind and natural. They actually can endure a lot too! Which is great because my little baby boy loves to chew and play with them. The treats are great. I love that they include a card saying what everything in the box is so that you can easily order another one or more of something that your pup absolutely loves. My only negative is I wish it was a monthly pay type of subscription instead of pay all at once. Otherwise I love this box and would defiantly recommend it to pet owners.
Tiffany C.
Dublin, OH
I can't say enough on how much my dogs and I love BarkBox! The boxes come monthly and my pups go nuts anticipating new toys and treats. It's genius. It saves us time, provides us with a surprise every month, and if your dogs are destructive like mine, you always know that there will be more toys on the way with the next box! Even better, one of my dogs has allergies and they cater to whatever your needs are! Pup friendly, super fun, and efficient!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.