BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne
My dog LOVES her bark box!! She gets so excited when it comes! The toys are amazing, the treats delicious, it is the perfect thing to spoil my girl! She is a destroyer as an Australian shepherd but a lot of the toys last her longer than a normal pet store toy!
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
My sweet pup and I both love this box! This is one of my favorite subscription boxes that I get! The products are always great! I love getting new toys and treats for my fur baby every month! I would recommend this subscription to all dog owners!
Meagan W.
Guelph, ON
The boxes are so cute and are all a different theme.  My Lab loved his birthday box! Comes with some toys and treats.  I ordered one for my parent's dog as well.  They were so impressed by what was inside they ordered a second one.
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We subscribe to the super chewer box because our dog can basically tear through most toys in minutes. This box is perfect for him! He hasn't ruined a toy yet and loves the different treats that come in the box. It's the cutest thing ever to watch him freak out over a new box. If he could I know he'd give his barkbox 5 stars too!
Jennifer M.
Hawthorne , NY
Because of Bark Box my dogs LOSE IT every time a package arrives and I open it, because they're used to getting their bark box each month and they love it!!! I LOVE Bark box because the treats are always high quality and not full of artificial ingredients, and my dogs LOVE their toys! I don't think we'll ever stop using Bark box!
Tammy P.
Spring Hill, FL
Oh my goodness! We love our monthly barkbox! My pup gets excited when I'm opening up the box, he knows it's for him. He gets 2 great toys and 3 treats in every box. Much more value than the $20 I spend each month. Every thing is made right here in the U.S.A. so we don't have to worry about strange materials that might hurt my pup.
Makayla H.
Gainesville , GA
I loved this for my pet. But some of the toys she doesn’t play with and I think it’s a waste if they don’t use them. But it’s great for treats and toys. If your dog likes them. I think it’s great for treats. I would recommend if you know your pet likes toys. I used it once and I haven’t since because my dog doesn’t like the toys.
Angela S.
Colorado Springs
While my dogs love the stuffed toys, they love to rip the stuffing out of them and on occasion, the toy doesn't last too long.  They love all of the treats but don't care to use the soft treats on my large breeds. I prefer to use the hard, dry, crunchy treats to assist in maintaining healthy mouths and tarter control.
Dani H.
Valencia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Brilliant selection and variety from month to month- really inventive toys that are great for my dog. love love love the treats and toys, only con is really expensive month to month- i can't keep up indefinitely due to limited income resources.
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I loved the box it came fast and was such nicely packaged I honestly had nothing to complain about! My dog even got excited for it! It's an okay price for what you get. I have a big dog so the toys weren't durable enough for her she ripped them to sheds within the first night of having them. But the treats were amazing for her.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.