BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Elisha W.
Roswell, GA
Love the barkboxes! My dogs go nuts when they know a box has arrived and they're so very much excited to open it up! The toys they provide are of such high quality. Normally my dog rips a toy apart in seconds and these toys make it for months! Love Barkbox!
Kaitlin P.
Brewster, NY
I cannot be more obsessed with BarkBox. We have a black lab who LOVES to chew things and rip her toys to shreds, but the BarkBox toys are always super durable. The snacks are also high quality--only the best for our pup! Now every time we bring a box into the house she thinks it's her latest BarkBox and she goes nuts! So cute. :)
Makayla H.
I loved this for my pet. But some of the toys she doesn’t play with and I think it’s a waste if they don’t use them. But it’s great for treats and toys. If your dog likes them. I think it’s great for treats. I would recommend if you know your pet likes toys. I used it once and I haven’t since because my dog doesn’t like the toys.
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I loved the box it came fast and was such nicely packaged I honestly had nothing to complain about! My dog even got excited for it! It's an okay price for what you get. I have a big dog so the toys weren't durable enough for her she ripped them to sheds within the first night of having them. But the treats were amazing for her.
Angela S.
Colorado Springs
While my dogs love the stuffed toys, they love to rip the stuffing out of them and on occasion, the toy doesn't last too long.  They love all of the treats but don't care to use the soft treats on my large breeds. I prefer to use the hard, dry, crunchy treats to assist in maintaining healthy mouths and tarter control.
Sydney K.
My puppy somehow knew that his first BarkBox was in the mail!  We registered for a subscription when they had the extra toy promotion so we were very happy with the content of the box!  The jurassic dinosaur theme was adorable.  He goes crazy for the toys and I like that all of the treats aren't processed junk!
Rosie C.
I like how BarkBox personalized the Box by putting my dogs name on it. From that being the littlest detail I like the company for that. When I receive the box in the mail my dog knows right away it's for him. This box just allows my dog and I to have a better bond and I would definitely refer I friend to subscribe to this company.
Jennifer M.
Hawthorne , NY
Because of Bark Box my dogs LOSE IT every time a package arrives and I open it, because they're used to getting their bark box each month and they love it!!! I LOVE Bark box because the treats are always high quality and not full of artificial ingredients, and my dogs LOVE their toys! I don't think we'll ever stop using Bark box!
Tammy P.
Spring Hill, FL
Oh my goodness! We love our monthly barkbox! My pup gets excited when I'm opening up the box, he knows it's for him. He gets 2 great toys and 3 treats in every box. Much more value than the $20 I spend each month. Every thing is made right here in the U.S.A. so we don't have to worry about strange materials that might hurt my pup.
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I loved barkbox and subscribed for over a year. Unfortunately my pup is super picky and didn't particularly love the snacks as much. The toys are great and I would definitel recommend getting the extra toy! My dog loves all the toys and wlkldactually wait anxiously for me to open up the box for his prizes!! Definitely recommend!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.