BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is it worth the money? And how are the products4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley M.
Greenfield, WI
For the price I pay for toys during the month or even treats getting a bark both for each pup has been great. We get different treats to try out and then all sorts of toys and yes some last longer then others.
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
We absolutely loved getting a BarkBox! My very particular dachshund loved every treat and played with all the toys. It arrived in a cute little box that my dog couldn't wait to tear in to. We do not subscribe regularly because it takes my little one a while to get through bags of treats, but every once in a while I like to surprise him!
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Loved the BarkBoxes we received. All the products were so quality. The treats were all natural and the toys were fun & crazy sturdy! My dog loved getting them too! He'd be so excited for the box and would open it himself and dig thru everything after I cut the tape for him! He now has an overflowing toy basket and his own treat cupboard
Vivian S.
Reseda , CA
My favorite subscription box for my pup! I heard about it through work and signed up for it and is the best thing ever! I have already referred a few co workers to sign up for their new pups. My dog loves all the toys and always sits next to his box whenever we receive it! I signed up for the extra toy club as well! Thank you BarkBox!!
Claryssa B.
Norman, OK
I think barkbox is amazing. It comes with so much. Unfortunately, my dog didn't like the toys it came with but, she doesn't like any toys all she liked was the treats so it wasn't worth it for us. I would recommend this to someone who has a pet that loves the toys and the cheweys which, she also didn't like I just have a very picky dog.
Liz P.
They coordinate with how big and what kind of dog you have and they send boxes with treats and toys. I liked some of the treats but as a pet owner who is very picky, some of the treats contained ingredients I was not fond of. My dog didn't like the toys as much unfortunately but that is just cause my dog is also picky. It is worth a try!
Renee Y.
New Franklin, OH
Nice box, nice concept, nice treats, terrible toys. It was always nice to have something different for the dog to try each month. I loved the themes and variety but every toy she ever got in the box lasted less than 48 hours. Even when I switched to heavy chewer the toys were just junk. It was too expensive for me to keep paying for it.
Rozaln P.
I received this toy for complimentary testing in my back to basics Voxbox from influenster! I don't own a dog so I gave it to a friend, whom sates her pup loves it! He has lots of toys but seems to be attracted to the squeak part of this toy. If he's happy I'm happy!
Katie L.
Fun and cute, and a great deal!!! My 3 year old schnauzer and I look forward to her Bark Box every month. The toys are high quality and many of them last a while before getting torn up. There are usually enough treats to last until the next box! The chews and extra special treats are great for keeping her busy when there is company over.
Jessica S.
Liverpool, NY
My dog absolutely loves getting these! I think they are a bit expensive so I haven't been able to do the recently but when I do sign up my doggo goes nuts the second he sees those
Little brown boxes in the mail. Great healthy treats, good quality toys so the price point isn't far off but it would be nice if they had other price options.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.