BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Coda N.
Felton, DE
I absolutely love BarkBox. Just signed up and received my first box for my pup within 3 days of signup! It was super fast! My frenchie loves the rabbit and cranberry treats and the buffalo stick they sent in their 'bento and blossoms' themed box. I will happily continue being subscribed to this service because my dog and I both love it!
Kiersten N.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We are OBSESSED with our monthly barkbox delivery at my house. It seems like my dog and I are equally excited. I love checking out the new adorable and clever themes each month (including toys, treats, and chews), and my dog loves to claim and destroy them all. Somehow he knows that it is HIS package when it arrives, even if it comes with other deliveries. Small price to pay for high quality surprises that are never disappointing. Always something new and unique!
Vanessa R.
Splendora, TX
Definitely worth getting a subscription to BarkBox. My boyfriend and I have 2 huskies, 1 German Shepherd and a Pekingese and there is usually always something for everyone. The last box that came was a "dog university" themed box with a puppy degree and doggy course schedule. The products are useful and the dog puns keep us entertained!
Meg W.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Bark Box is the one stop shop for my furry friend! I love being able to treat my english bulldogs each month in return for his unconditional love and endless snuggles. He does have sensitivities however Bark Box's customizable features help provide a variety of options and opportunities to treat my pup with the best possible care!
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
The only reason we still get this is because they lock you into a year contract unlike every other subscription box we get. I have tried to tell them that the toys they send our dog aren't a good fit for him, but my emails are ignored and they don't give you the option to review each box. I have it scheduled to stop and will not resubscribe.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Loved the BarkBoxes we received. All the products were so quality. The treats were all natural and the toys were fun & crazy sturdy! My dog loved getting them too! He'd be so excited for the box and would open it himself and dig thru everything after I cut the tape for him! He now has an overflowing toy basket and his own treat cupboard
Nancy M.
Hixson
Our dogs LOVE to get their BarkBox! In fact, any time we receive a delivery of any kind our fur babies get all excited and want to open the box!
We are extremely pleased with the variety and quality of the toys and treats from BarkBox as well. Also their customer service is excellent. We highly recommend BarkBox to any family with dogs.
Liz P.
They coordinate with how big and what kind of dog you have and they send boxes with treats and toys. I liked some of the treats but as a pet owner who is very picky, some of the treats contained ingredients I was not fond of. My dog didn't like the toys as much unfortunately but that is just cause my dog is also picky. It is worth a try!
Joelle K.
7 months ago my Husband and I recently added a golden-doodle to our family! His name is Watson and he is by far the worlds pickiest and prim dog ever! He is even picky about the treats we give him. Bark Box however has never disappointed him. He always loves everything they send, to the point we repurchased multiples of their products!
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
My dog (and I) love BarkBox! I have a 100 lbs mastiff mix who loves to chew and destroy toys so it's nice to get a new variety every month and not feel bad when he ruins them. Also they treats they send are more than enough for the month. There hasn't been a single box we haven't loved and we've been getting them for over two years.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.