BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
I. Love. This. Box. And so does my pooch. I even let her open it herself. It's been a few weeks, and both toys are still intact... though one has a piece just hanging on. My dog is a Pit Bull/Rottweiler mix with a very strong jaw, so that's impressive. We just started subscribing, but it's such a neat experience. The box came with two large toys, a big deer chew, and two bags of treats. It's all made in the US or Canada. I was so impressed with the ingredients list... one variety only had one ingredient, and the other only a few, including bacon and cheddar! My dog loves them both and made quick work of the deer chew. Included is a photo of one of the toys she's been carrying around. One of the best parts is that if you get a friend to subscribe using your link to a 6 or 12 month box, their first box is totally free and you get a free one too! How can you beat that?!
Jessica S.
Cicero, IL
I love barkbox is a good way to show love to your puppy or dog....í have it and theres 3 different plants....the one í have is 12 months for 20 dollars and every month they get toys and treats and there are always different themes
Alix D.
puyallup, WA
Barkboc was an awesome subscription for regular dogs. It worked well for my small Papillon! The treats and toys were great quality and you definitely get your money's worth. However it did not work well for my large German Shepherd who has a chewing problem. He destroyed the toys in minutes despite getting the large dog box.
Jessica C.
I absolutely love Barkbox! I originally ordered this for one of my pets but she didn't like toys or anything but I kept the subscription. Unfortunately since she didn't like toys or anything we ended up collecting a whole bunch of toys and treats. I had to cancel the subscription because we just had too much stuff but since I've recently gotten a new puppy and he absolutely LOVES the toys and products in the bark boxes so I will probably be resubscribing very soon. The toys are all one of a kind and natural. They actually can endure a lot too! Which is great because my little baby boy loves to chew and play with them. The treats are great. I love that they include a card saying what everything in the box is so that you can easily order another one or more of something that your pup absolutely loves. My only negative is I wish it was a monthly pay type of subscription instead of pay all at once. Otherwise I love this box and would defiantly recommend it to pet owners.
Brittany S.
Austin, TX
MY pups LOVE bark box. One of my babies is WAY more picky than the other and I contacted customer support and they gave me a credit and told me to donate the thing he didn't like and I l over that so much. I'd recommend bark box to anyone with pups at home!
Rachael C.
I wish they had an option for multiple dogs. I know obviously they can share but when they get small one serving treats or giant bones I can't break into 3, I have to put them away and wait until I get enough for all of them. I do like that each month is a theme, it's fun seeing what silly things they come up with each month.
Angelina H.
This is too cute my pup loves getting these they are adorable I do think they are a little pricey. But my dog seems to like them and the toys and treats. I wish they would drop the price a little but other than that no complaints.
Kristine R.
Whitman, MA
BarkBox is a fantastic idea! Our dog Cammi gets so excited every month when it comes. She actually has a really cute confused expression when a box is delivered that ISN'T her BarkBox! Every month she receives 2 toys and 3 retail-sized treats. After seeing how happy Cammi's BarkBox makes her, I don't think I'll ever cancel it.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
My puppy absolutely loves BarkBox, so much to the point she attacks me every single month it comes in. For $30 (I paid extra to get a big toy every month), she gets three toys and three treats. The treats are in full size bags which last until the next month, and her toys have stayed intact, so they will last a long time. It's completely worth it!
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
We love our monthly barkbox. My two small dogs enjoy getting their toys and snacks! Recently I had a problem with them chewing up the toys so quickly so I customer service helped by changing my subscription to the "heavy chewer" and we haven't had any problems since. I love that the snacks are always so natural and not harsh.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.