BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Makenzie S.
Excellent treats that last the whole month, along with a chew that my dog loves. The toys in the first box were awesome especially the lady liberty ball, but my dog ripped apart the toys in the next months box instantly. Only complaint would be not hearing back from customer service when I contacted them about replacement toys.
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
I've used BarkBox for 3 months now and I can say that like it so far! I like that it gives me healthy options for snacks. And it includes some toys most of which my dogs have liked. The only thing is I wish I could get a box that would cater to all my dogs instead of just the little ones or the big ones that would be really nice!
Lisa H.
Bismarck , ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love BarkBox!!! So do my two labradors! They KNOW when It arrives and love the NATURAL treats and the toys. It brings joy to them and us! When we get too many toys, we donate them to our local rescue so other less fortunate pups can love them too!
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
I started bark box back in November, my dog got his box just in time for Christmas. It was the best decision ever! My dog is very active and breaks his toys a lot, so getting new toys for him every month comes in handy. And the bark box also comes with dog treats which he loves. I would sign up for this again once the year ends.
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
I love these boxes and my puppy does too! They have such unique toys that are very high-quality. My puppy's favorite are her Halloween pumpkin & thanksgiving sandwich! I also like the treats that come with it, it gives a good variety and my puppy hasn't disapproved of any yet! I love them! Only con is I wish they were a little cheaper and I wish they shipped internationally!
Makayla H.
Gainesville , GA
I loved this for my pet. But some of the toys she doesn’t play with and I think it’s a waste if they don’t use them. But it’s great for treats and toys. If your dog likes them. I think it’s great for treats. I would recommend if you know your pet likes toys. I used it once and I haven’t since because my dog doesn’t like the toys.
Megan M.
Lavaca, AR
I absolutely love Barkbox for my dogs. And now my dogs know they're getting a box each month and get excited when it arrives. The box comes with full size high quality toys, treats, and products. I love shopping Barkshop and that Barkbox products are quick and easy to reorder. I highly recommend this service to all pet owners.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I. Love. This. Box. And so does my pooch. I even let her open it herself. It's been a few weeks, and both toys are still intact... though one has a piece just hanging on. My dog is a Pit Bull/Rottweiler mix with a very strong jaw, so that's impressive. We just started subscribing, but it's such a neat experience. The box came with two large toys, a big deer chew, and two bags of treats. It's all made in the US or Canada. I was so impressed with the ingredients list... one variety only had one ingredient, and the other only a few, including bacon and cheddar! My dog loves them both and made quick work of the deer chew. Included is a photo of one of the toys she's been carrying around. One of the best parts is that if you get a friend to subscribe using your link to a 6 or 12 month box, their first box is totally free and you get a free one too! How can you beat that?!
Alyssa G.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this product so do I. We even foster dogs and even the new dogs in our family are obsessed. Everything in the box is great quality. I wish it came with some more things for the price or a lower price but besides that this is an amazing product especially for someone wanting to spoil their dog or fur baby monthly.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Great idea, great products, not to mention my two dogs share the box, so everyone gets a little something! The big dog loves the treats and the little dog loves the toys. It's a win win for me, because I don't have to buy treats for awhile! Plus a lot of the treats are natural which is a huge bonus since my dog has allergies!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.