BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shelby B.
Fresno, CA
my little doggy marley loves his bark box!! he knows when his package is at the house and he gets so excited when ,y boyfriend and i open it for him!! its completely affordable when you compare to how much you could be spending on dog toys and treats! and the best part is they are healthy treats and safe toys for the little fur babies
Kristin J.
Elmore, AL
I loved the theme of each BarkBox and my pups loved their monthly box. However, even with the super chewer plan, my pitbull destroyed all toys within 10 mins. I would recommend BarkBox for people with dogs who are not super chewers. I was always impressed with customer service and the ease in replacing quickly destroyed toys.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
I love that there are different size boxes and that you can customize the type of things you want for your pet. We got toys and treats to test what kind of toys my puppy likes. What is also nice is there is no contract so it's month to month and I can cancel whenever I want. I've never received something that was not of good quality.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
My sweet pup and I both love this box! This is one of my favorite subscription boxes that I get! The products are always great! I love getting new toys and treats for my fur baby every month! I would recommend this subscription to all dog owners!
Calyn S.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
I think the idea of this is great! Especially if don’t usually go to pet store and you want to treat your pet! The thing i didn’t like about this was that you HAD to commit to 6 months in order to sign up for $5, I think it should be on a trial basis and if you don’t like it after the first month you should have the option to cancel
Nasyeli B.
For $21 dollars a month dog owners receive a package for their lovely canine. I haven't receive mine yet this month nut last time the toy was too small my ally didn't want to play with it so I send it back and promised to get me something more suitable for my big dog ♥
Kaitlyn E.
San Marcos , TX
Seriously loved this box! It made me so happy when this came in the mail every month! My puppy loved it!!! Seriously the cutest toys and snacks ever! Some were a little weird like they didnt look good but still the best for the price you pay! Def going to keep purchasing for my new pup!  Really like all the nice toys they give in each box.
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne
My dog LOVES her bark box!! She gets so excited when it comes! The toys are amazing, the treats delicious, it is the perfect thing to spoil my girl! She is a destroyer as an Australian shepherd but a lot of the toys last her longer than a normal pet store toy!
Heather R.
Orem, UT
BarkBox is like monthly dog Christmas. My boys get so excited every time, and the toys from the BarkBox quickly become their favorite. I always swore I wouldn't be one of "those" pet owners, but the sheer joy they experience ( and I experience watching them) has made it a worthwhile investment. Order one. Your pooch will thank you!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We are a big dog family. And we have 3 great dog's, each unique in their own ways. Vader, and 11 year old Rat Terrier, Natasha, a 5 year old Australian Shepherd, and Thor, a 2 year old Samoyed. To be fair for them all, we subscribed for a Medium sized dog, and added an extra toy. Thor is the big toy pup, while Vader enjoys chewing more on chews and natural pieces like pig ears, while Natasha is our performance girl and will play outside and demands to be rewarded with treats. So far every box has worked for all 3 of them without needing to purchase extra pieces for them.
The quality of the toys and treats is some of the top brands, which I can trust. The cost is great! I'd say cheaper than buying all the items separately in a pet store. I do recommend Bark Box to a lot of people, my pups are shared on social media accounts and people ask where we get such cute toys, I can say without a doubt Bark Box and it's worth every penny!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.