BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Coda N.
Felton, DE
I absolutely love BarkBox. Just signed up and received my first box for my pup within 3 days of signup! It was super fast! My frenchie loves the rabbit and cranberry treats and the buffalo stick they sent in their 'bento and blossoms' themed box. I will happily continue being subscribed to this service because my dog and I both love it!
Claryssa B.
Norman, OK
I think barkbox is amazing. It comes with so much. Unfortunately, my dog didn't like the toys it came with but, she doesn't like any toys all she liked was the treats so it wasn't worth it for us. I would recommend this to someone who has a pet that loves the toys and the cheweys which, she also didn't like I just have a very picky dog.
Renee Y.
New Franklin, OH
Nice box, nice concept, nice treats, terrible toys. It was always nice to have something different for the dog to try each month. I loved the themes and variety but every toy she ever got in the box lasted less than 48 hours. Even when I switched to heavy chewer the toys were just junk. It was too expensive for me to keep paying for it.
Rikki D.
Honolulu
I love bark box for my pups. It's beneficial to have a monthly box with toys and treats to keep them busy. Every month, they look forward to getting their bark boxes in the mail! One pup loves all the toys while the other loves all the treats! The subscription sure beats all the money spent on multiple toys and treats at the store!!
Allison C.
Bee Cave, TX
My puppy loves getting his bark box every month! He's always super excited for the new toys and treats. However, he's a huge 80 pound German shepherd mix so he easily rips up the toys in less than a day. I wish they lasted longer for him before we have to take them away from him. But he's still excited to get something new every month
ADRIANA A.
Pooler, GA
The boxes are great, just not sure about the pricing, sometimes you can get the same amount of things for cheaper at a store. I could never find a way to request the toys to be strong for my pitbull who tore all of the toys he got within seconds, wish they had an easier way of requesting things instead of contacting them to do this
Vasy P.
Holly springs , GA
LOVE how much you get in these for your pup! Toys are sturdy and treats are awesome! I usually run out right in time for the next box. Their themes are super cute every month as well. They have an option to donate a box to a shelter if you would rather do that than collect a free box for yourself when someone signs up using your link.
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne
My dog LOVES her bark box!! She gets so excited when it comes! The toys are amazing, the treats delicious, it is the perfect thing to spoil my girl! She is a destroyer as an Australian shepherd but a lot of the toys last her longer than a normal pet store toy!
Calyn S.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
I think the idea of this is great! Especially if don’t usually go to pet store and you want to treat your pet! The thing i didn’t like about this was that you HAD to commit to 6 months in order to sign up for $5, I think it should be on a trial basis and if you don’t like it after the first month you should have the option to cancel
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
My dog (and I) love BarkBox! I have a 100 lbs mastiff mix who loves to chew and destroy toys so it's nice to get a new variety every month and not feel bad when he ruins them. Also they treats they send are more than enough for the month. There hasn't been a single box we haven't loved and we've been getting them for over two years.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.