BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
courtney k.
I just had to try the barkbox subscription. I cannot say enough good things about this service. When i received the first one it had about 7 things in it. I have never received anything for my dogs that they enjoyed everything included. I was so impressed with their selection and with the contents of the package. the price is very affordable too.
Brittany T.
While I do love having new toys and treats for my dog every month, the subscription is becoming cumbersome. I have dozens of toys and bags upon bags of treats that I don't know what to do with now. I've been donating them to a local shelter. Overall, getting on every now and then is great, but I wouldn't recommend committing to a subscription.
Hillary M.
Dothan, AL
I absolutely LOVE BarkBox and so do my furbabies Archer and Zoe!! The toys are always super cute and durable, for a while at least! Archer has even started to think that every box that comes in the mail is for him!! He is very picky about treats so sometimes he's not into the ones they have in there but my other dog loves them all! We love BarkBox!!
Chantelle B.
After a year of thinking about it, I finally decided to take the leap and order a bark box. Well, two really, as the finally push that got me was a buy one get one free! There is something so fun about getting a box of surprises in the mail, even if you are not the main recipient. And this was no exception as I pulled out one thing after the other. They loved the chicken breast jerky treats so much that now I am going to have to find some. There was a container of coconut flavored hard biscuits-I just knew those would be a waste because a)my dogs do NOT like dry biscuits-i find them scattered around the house and b) coconut? for dogs? where's the beef? Boy was I wrong! They wolf them down right in front of me as if they are soft jerky treats. I don't have a pool for the water ball, but my lab hates water and loves things that bounce, so he was happy with me just bouncing it for him to fetch. I also paid the extra $9 and got the large toy, which was a cloth fish, but tough enough that after a few weeks it is somehow still in shape (not an easy feat in this household). If you are looking to get a lot of bang for your buck, then I would say this is probably not the box for you. BUT, you do pay less than what you spend for these same products in the store, they get delivered to your house, your dogs will be super excited-(even the empty box with the paper also provides lots of sniffing entertainment apparently) and all the products are safe to play with and eat-I could read and understand all of the ingredients in the dog treats, which is very important to me. Now, I assume there could be a month or two where I am disappointed-perhaps I will get cute doggie bags I don't need or deodorizer wipes I never use but as long as most of them are like this one I will be super happy with my subscription and I know my dogs will be too!
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
So cute! I love that they're always sending eco-friendly dog products. So far we've received chew toys, treats, stuffed animals, etc. My dogs have never disliked a product that they've sent. I love trying new things, so this is perfect. Reasonable price point too.
Meagan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love BarkBox for our baby! They offer a tough dogs box for dogs that destroy everything they get their paws on. They always come with snacks, toys and we haven't gotten something that our baby has not loved. I would definitely recommend to others. It is a little pricey but more convenient seeing as we do not have to constantly go to the store to refill treat boxes.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
LOVED the Bark Box. When you called customer service they were friendly and fun. We've stopped getting them because our dog toys started looking like a toddler lived in our house. Once we "tear up" a few toys then we'll probably be back to participating. I'm sure Winston Churchill that fat bulldog will appreciate getting his monthly treats again!
Carli J.
I absolutely loved the bark box for my dog! He has so much fun with all the toys and they’re safe for him to play with! All the treats are safe and they come in all different flavors! I unfortunately had to end my bark box because it is expensive but whenever I can join again I definitely will!!! 😊
Viri C.
Visalia, CA
My dogs and I are very satisfied with barkbox. I love how each box is a different time period or place. I really enjoy that. My dogs love the snacks and the toys. We have absolutely no problem with bark box. I really recommend shopping at barkbox.
Nicola P.
Los Angeles, CA
I could not rave enough about BarkBox! Seriously when I go to my mailbox with my dog Eleanor she just knows when she is getting her box and is beyond excited. The boxes are always so perfectly curated and they have the cutest toys. Eleanor loves every treat she's ever gotten from them. They can't be beat and I will never stop getting them for her!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.