BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Chelsea B.
Brighton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love BarkBox!  I got the 6 month subscription and it was perfect.  The snacks were high quality, and I don't think there was a single toy my dog wasn't interested in.  I wish there was an option to switch to less toys and more treats/chewy things because after 6 months I had way more toys than I'd ever need so didn't need to keep the subscription going.
Stefanie N.
Cincinnati
I have a 60 pound Aussie that is one year old. It is $20 a month but the amount of items you get is worth it. I usually get about two toys, two bags of natural treats, and usually a bone of some kind that is also natural and easy to digest. I will continue to get this subscription because it makes me just as happy as it makes my pup! BarkBox
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Barkbox is AWESOME! They send my pup 2 toys, bags of treats, and some type of rawhide or bone every month for $20! They have different size options and a heavy chewers option also and if you're ever unsatisfied, just let them know and they'll work to keep you and your pet happy!
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
LOVED the Bark Box. When you called customer service they were friendly and fun. We've stopped getting them because our dog toys started looking like a toddler lived in our house. Once we "tear up" a few toys then we'll probably be back to participating. I'm sure Winston Churchill that fat bulldog will appreciate getting his monthly treats again!
Nicola P.
Los Angeles, CA
I could not rave enough about BarkBox! Seriously when I go to my mailbox with my dog Eleanor she just knows when she is getting her box and is beyond excited. The boxes are always so perfectly curated and they have the cutest toys. Eleanor loves every treat she's ever gotten from them. They can't be beat and I will never stop getting them for her!
courtney k.
I just had to try the barkbox subscription. I cannot say enough good things about this service. When i received the first one it had about 7 things in it. I have never received anything for my dogs that they enjoyed everything included. I was so impressed with their selection and with the contents of the package. the price is very affordable too.
Carli J.
I absolutely loved the bark box for my dog! He has so much fun with all the toys and they’re safe for him to play with! All the treats are safe and they come in all different flavors! I unfortunately had to end my bark box because it is expensive but whenever I can join again I definitely will!!! 😊
Kasey M.
Milford
This was amazing to get every month. They provide a good amount of toys each month that my dog loved. She still has one ball she got. She chews everything to pieces and this one ball was indestructible and I love it! They also provide a ton of treats which last a very long time. My dog loves them and so do I because I know they are healthy for her.
Amanda E.
Woodstock , GA
This is the best idea. My dog loves his BarkBox, the treats are healthy and delicious (based on my dog's excitement when I open a barkbox treat), the toys are durable and suitable to my dog's size. I had to pause on barkbox because the toys were starting to build up and so are the treats, I plan on resuming once he gets rid of some of his treats.
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
So cute! I love that they're always sending eco-friendly dog products. So far we've received chew toys, treats, stuffed animals, etc. My dogs have never disliked a product that they've sent. I love trying new things, so this is perfect. Reasonable price point too.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.