BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Marielisa S.
Posen, IL
My dogs absolutely love all of the BarkBox treats and toys. Although, since they are chewers their toys don’t last then very long since they tend to be soft toys (which my dogs absolutely love). Overall I think for 20 bucks it’s worth the box! Will continue to purchase and their customer services is amazing!
Mel M.
Brockton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Influenster sent me a promo for the first box of subscription. I am so glad I got introduced to Bark Box! Perfect items inside for my small dog. He has so much fun with the new toys. Even loves all the treats he gets in the box. Some items he received he shared with his best friends. as the items were too big or tough for him. But perfect for his best fiends who are of a larger breed! This is for sure a great investment and I recommend for anyone who has a furry friend at home!
Alyshia N.
I absolutely adore barkbox. I honestly don't know who loves it more, my dog or I. Every month is a different theme of quality treats and toys and and some of them are so hilarious and just adorable. Obviously my dog destroys the toys but that's what dogs do, they are meant to be destroyed and some last longer than others and I love that some of the toys included will have a toy inside a toy. So when she tears apart one of the stuffed toys they're will be a squeaky ball inside rather than just a piece of plastic to throw away. And she keeps that ball around forever. I look forward to every box!
Paula N.
This box is amaziiiing!!! My dog already know when it’s his sub box!!! Every month has a theme, 2 toys, two snack bags and a chew. Any time there has been an issue they are SUPER amazing at customer service. You can text or email and they always have quick response! Love everything about it so far!
Taylor W.
Springfield, GA
My pup LOVES his bark box! He knows exactly what box it comes in so he gets excited the second he sees the box and loves shredding it open & finding great toys & treats inside!! I highly recommend spoiling your pup with a bark box!!
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I had a little mix up when I started this. I only wanted one box, but ended up with a subscription that I was paying for. The customer service was great though. The boxes are really good. My dog loves the treats. However, you get so much in one box, that I don't recommend a frequent subscription
Kathryn G.
newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best decision I’ve make for my two puppers. It’s 20$ a month and you typically get 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a bone chewy. My dogs absolutely loved it and would go crazy when they even saw just the outside of the box. I highly recommend if you want to splurge a little for your babies. Added a picture of them playing with some of the items in the boxes. Amazing quality and unique toys
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
I started this service on a great deal... less than $20 per box but I can't stop it. ever. My Roxie thinks every delivery box is now her Barkbox and graciously tries opening them all. I love that she loves all of her toys whether she destroys them the same day or finds a new favorite to snuggle with. For me, I love the convenience of not having to go to the store in search of treats that are good for her. All of the treats are made in the USA and most are free of common allergen ingredients. The monthly themes are the cutest! I know Roxie doesn't understand but I certainly get a kick out of it!
Valeria T.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love it! They are one of the sweetest companies. One time they made a mistake on a box and they offered to send me some free bags of treats. Their themes are always super cute and have the highest quality of toys and treats. Even some of their toys have another toy inside, Incase they rip it. I truly recommend them a lot!!!
kenna p.
Henderson, NV
The creativity of these bark boxes kept us ordering. We loved the monthly themes and the awesome toys!! The treats were great quality, great ingredients that I could trust safely feeding my pups. The toys were always hilarious and entertaining for our dogs. Even when they were too big for my chihuahua, customer service was quick and amazing to send smaller toys out. Price point isn’t too bad as well.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.