BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me and Winne love bark box!!!!!! They have the most amazing customer service that I've ever dealt with. We had an incident were Winnie's barkbox got thrown over the fence and she shredded it and destroyed the whole box and treats. I contacted bark box and they sent us a new box without question. They were very personal and recommended I watch Winnie to make sure she didn't get sick from consuming all those treats and possibly shreds of the packaging. I've also contact them before this telling them that Winnie destroys every toy she received and they upgraded my account to extra durable toys with no up charge. She still shreds all the plush toys she gets but some of the other toys that aren't cloth she hasn't put a scratch on. In my box every month I receive 2-3 toys, 2 bags of treats, and some type of chewing treat like a bone. I also love bark box because all the products and treats in it are good for your dog. If you read the ingredients on the back there isn't any outrageous names that you don't know the meaning to.  All the treats are so healthy. Literally one of the treat packages I got was dried sheep lungs and that was the only ingredient on the package. BarkBox
Lauren D.
Delaware
I absolutely LOVE AND RECCOMENDED Barkbox for anyone who is always worried that their dog has to have the best and healthiest of everything, like I am. I subscribe to a 12 month large dog box. I also get an extra toy free every month. Every month Biscuit recieves 3 toys, 2 FULL bags of treats and a chew. The toys are seasonal matching and EXTREMELY DURABLE! Biscuit is a fan of destruction of everything so I was relieved and surprised to see them all holding up to her aggressive nature with them. And she does try very hard to rip them apart. They also have sounds that intrigue her. Crinkly, giggle,  squeaker.
      Now the treats..... they are always allergy friendly. No wheat, corn or soy added. All natural always. And the treat theme matches the season as well. I've not had to buy any treats at any store ever since subscribing. Or buy a toy!!
  Finally,  the chews..... always all natural and most of them take Biscuit at least an hour to eat. A couple took about 10 minutes.
   So for all of that every month, I pay $21. I have compared what I would pay for similar items at Petsmart and immediately realized Petsmart is ripping us dog owners off!!! BarkBox  Is the best at customer service as well. If your dog doesnt like a treat or toy, let them know and they send a replacement right away for free.
  Here is a code for a free box to try. It includes free shipping as well. ...  LK2RDOCVQF
Chanel L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got my first BarkBox and I’ve got to say, I’m very surprised with the quality of the treats and toys that filled the box. I decided to give the product a try because it was only $5 for my first box thanks to @influenster! You have to subscribe to receive the box at normal price after the first discounted one. They have multiple options to how often you want to receive a box and how many items you want it filled with. They have themes for each box they send and it’s fun how it’s always a surprise. We received the #PupstateOrchards themed box and I loved how they had the option to choose what size size dog you have so that they can match the treats and toys to the correct size dogs. I was skeptical at first that I even cancelled the subscription as soon as my order for my first one was put in but after I received the box, I was sure to go back in and resubscribe. Way to go guys! You found Another happy customer! My dog loves the toys and finds the treats delicious! We both Can’t wait to get the next BarkBox. I wonder what theme Will be? Keep it coming! #influenster #pupstate #barkshop #germanspitz 🐶📦
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've always wanted to try a subscription for my pups but I'm a bit ashamed that this was my first experience. BarkBox was good but had major hits and misses. I have giant, playful, strong dogs and though this was indicated, I don't feel as though any size consideration is evaluated when selecting toys for the boxes. I do like that they always came with two toys because it meant each dog had 15 minutes of play time before I had to wrestle their jaws open to dig out the stuffing and bits of squeakers they were about to ingest. The treats have been great! They especially loved the apple cider treats that started to ferment when left in a cookie jar and made all their other treats reek of beer. As a consumer that willingly signed up for the box and entered my debit card information freely, I should have read more in-depth. I did not know that when you terminate your subscription that you will continue to be charged until you reach the year mark of signing up. For me it meant 9 more months of money that was to be taken out of my account had I not caught it. I like true month to month boxes where a cancellation is immediate and I wish they had made their rather off-kilter ways of charging and processing more visible. I can think of some major changes that they could make but ultimately some of the blame rests on me for not reading better. I know my pups will be sad as they've grown accustomed to their box but I can buy more durable and healthy big dog treats for just a little more money and I know it would be more worth it.
Christina F.
Williamsport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wanted to do something special for my chihuahua pug mix and I decided to sign up for Barkbox. I chose to go with the yearly subscription as it was the cheapest of the group per monthly payments. They offer boxes for different size groups, Small, Medium and Large as well as other types of boxes to fit what your pup needs - regular, super chewers, etc. I started off with just the regular box and when it came in the mail, she wasn't sure what it was yet but was excited. She received two toys, two treat bags and something else - which she all loved. My dog is a chewer so of course she had tore apart one of the toys and I simply contacted someone at Barkbox and asked if they could switch me to an option more suitable for her chew destroying needs and they were more than happy too.

I started the subscription back in September 2017 and so far every box has been loved. She now knows what it is when it comes in the mail and gets super ecstatic. We have so many varieties of treats and chews that she is in all her glory. Even though her toy collection has grown, she still pulls out toys from the very first box to play with.

I think for the price, its worth it, especially since it costs equal if not less than going to the petstore and buying 5 items (two toys, two treats, one chew). Its delivered to your door and I feel like your pup would be more than excited upon getting it. The themes are cute and change every month which is great. You also get a little cake treat when it is around your dogs birthday which is also cute. You have the option and ability to add more products to your boxes every month too however it comes at an extra fee so keep that in mind if you want to splurge.
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
My Luna loves her bark box we have gotten it for over a year now! She knows when the box comes that it’s for her, and she’s so possessive it super cute! She opens it all on her own, she’s a lab! The one month our box was late.. I contacted the company, and they not only put rush shipping on all her future boxes, but sent her ANOTHER box with extra treats inside! They seriously have the best customer service ever, and I haven’t had one problem since! Luna loves every single toy, and every single bag of treats she gets! I can’t rave enough about barkbox it is seriously the best way to spoil our baby girl without ever having to go to the store ourselves, or searching high and low for organic gluten free good for you treats! Because every month their treats they send are the HEALTHIEST for your fur baby! Anyways, they’re my favorite and we will never quit using bark box it’s so worth the money! BarkBox in the photo is Luna’s you basket.. and yes a lot of the ones she has gotten are DESTROYED #destroyersclub but she still has soooo many!!! Like I said best investment ever!
Panda D.
I had a terrible experience with barkbox. My dog is not a strong chewer at all (he's a shih tzu) but somehow every time we got a box the toys were super cheap and would fall apart immediately. I was actually thinking of quitting the subscription but I liked the surprises each month so I thought I'd stick it out a few months. He had never destroyed any toys until we started getting barkbox toys, so after a couple deliveries - I knew they were cheaper than average. They'd basically fall apart in 2 min of him playing with them which sucked.On our last barkbox, one toy actually fell apart immediately when he was chewing on the new toy for the first time (literally within a minute of me giving it to him) he accidentally swallowed the squeaker and ended up having a $5000+ surgery as a result to get it out. He had to be completely cut open. Between the emotional pain of my dog having surgery, being in the ICU, having a pain med patch stapled to his back and weeks of recovery, I never trusted this company again. I wish I had never tried them.Suffice to say, not a fan and I tell anyone considering trying them this story. I'd rather pick my own treats and toys and be able to know what i'm getting quality wise. Be careful if you subscribe, big breeds might be ok but I'm sure small breeds regularly have this happen to them with this company.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am so far only subscribed for a month but I am so glad I did. What made me subscribe, believe it or not was the customer service, they were great. I had a ton of questions when I was browsing their website and not because I was being difficult but because I got burned by my last subscription with Pupbox. Upon receiving the first box, my decision to bite into a 6-month plan was very easily justified. Everything in the box was good quality as promised. It was a fun surprise opening the box. There were a couple of things in the box that we didn’t quite like because it had poultry, but all I had to do was email them and they sent a replacement immediately. They also explained that the welcome box is like a sample box and is in my experience whatever we didn’t want or work will be replaced, no questions asked.
Monika C.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2

I received this product free in a VoxBox featuring BarkBox. This toy was so cute. It made crinkle noises and had several squeakers. It seemed to be a good quality material. I don't know if it would stand up to a dog who really chews at their toys, but standard use should be fine. My dogs only seem to be interested in food based toys, so they ran from this one when I tried to play with them. I think it would be great for a dog who likes squeak toys, though. I ended up leaving it with the cat, who seemed to enjoy it a little more. I know how fickle pets can be, and I think BarkBox has the right idea sending a variety of toys and treats in each box. I definitely recommend this for someone who has multiple dogs.
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I would give BarkBox a 6 star rating if it was possible! Bark & Co. (BarkBox) is one of my favorite companies. It feels good to know that not only do you love the product you’re buying, but you love what your money supports. Personally, we have had a subscription since our pug was 6 months and he loves it. You are able to customize so much of your box. They put so much time and detail into each monthly box. I think I look forward to it as much as our pug does! The treats are always very high quality with lots of variety and if your little floofer happens to not like a particular treat you can simply email them and they send another treat straight to you.
I also think it’s also very important to mention all of the philanthropy work Bark & Co. always does. I have read numerous articles about charities and causes Bark & Co. has supported throughout the years, they have done some amazing work for those in need. To add a cherry on top of the cake, Bark & Co. offers job opportunities for people with disabilities, “...hiring a person with a disability is no different than hiring anyone else. All employees come with come with their own set of challenges regardless of ability.” If you are thinking about trying out BarkBox I 110% recommend it. You and your furry friend won’t regret it. Our pug loves his Super Chewer BarkBox!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.