BarkBox
By BarkBox
#4 in Subscription Boxes
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

Would you say that it is worth the money?

Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
6 months ago
YES! I'm on my 6th box and my dog loves them! A lot more affordable than buying treats/toys in a dept store.
Diana R.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Plainville
10 months ago
Yes!! Yes!I have been receiving Bark Box for over a year.I have a heavy chewer dog.The toys keep him happy and they are all safe toys.He waits for the package to be opened.The treats are a wide varity of healthy ,name brand snacks.If your pup likes a certain toy or snack you can order that separate if still available.Harvey by pittbull loves it!!!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! Plus you can get a discount on the first box if you look for codes.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
2 years, 6 months ago
ABSOLUTELY! They have a "one time" option too so you don't have to commit without trying it out first!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah, definitely! The toys are unique and durable, and the treats are always healthy. My dog always loves everything, and I don't often have to buy other treats/toys
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Morgan City, LA
3 years, 1 month ago
Definitely!! For the amount/quality of the products you receive, it is definitely worth it. All of the treats are grain-free too, so I feel that that is a plus.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Yes! Everything is great quality and a good months worth of items. The toys are great and for the most part very different then what I would think to get but my dog loves them. The treats are not your cheap treats with ingredients you can't pronounce. The convenience is what I love the most. I don't have to pick up treats anymore and my dog gets a new toy/s every month.
Shea A.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
My dog is a Boston Terrier & has loved everything that has shown up in his box. I've had enough treats to last until the next box arrives & the toys survive my heavy chewer longer than I expected. The boxes have a theme each month & are fun for your dog. If your dog gets excited at the pet store when seeing various toys/treats, then I'm sure they'd like the box too. Healthy/natural treats & toys made & produced in the US/Canada. My favorite subscription!