BarkBox
By BarkBox
#2 in Subscription Boxes
Whitney H.
Sterling, IL

What if I want to sign up for 1 shipment a month but have a small and medium size dog? What do you recommend as far as type of shipment I request?

Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I would go with the small box only because I have seen other people's box's and I got more stuff then they did. I have a chihuahua and I usually get 2 toys(bouncy ball, squeaker, rope toy) 2 bags of treats and a few enzyme rawhides. I think you get more bang for your buck. The smallest toy I got was a bouncy ball that was the size of a golf ball. So you might not want to give that to your medium size dog.