BarkBox

Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
1 year, 7 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I definitely think that this is worth the money. It is around $20 a month, but if you were to go to the store and buy the same items for your dog it would add up to way more! Healthy and USA made treats and toys are not cheap at all. You are definitely getting a good bang for your buck here.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes. The value of the box is always at least double what you pay. Dog toys are SO expensive, so it's worth it to get this box.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Ostrander, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
OMG it is soooo worth the money! We have 2 POWER destroyers and were going to the store almost weekly for new toys (one is a year old and the other is 7) but with getting the BarkBox, the toys are a little sturdier that what I was finding and they LOVE getting to sniff out each box!
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
1 year, 9 months ago
I spend WAAYYYYY less on toys now than I did before barkbox!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Philadelphia , PA
4 years, 4 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's definitely worth the money. You get high quality items and organic treats. Organic treats at the store are pretty expensive.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
I think its worth trying one box (they have codes for a discount off the first box), then decide. I tried one, but it had too many treats for my dog (9lb shih-poo), and I still haven't used the bully flakes and dog soup mixture that came with it - I'd rather find products at the store for her that I know she will like. However, she LOVED the toy. So I'd say its worth trying!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Middletown, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I don't think it is worth it. I bought a 3 month groupon to try it out. The full price is way to expensive. The items are great and it is nice that they are natural and organic, but I feel like I could buy these products for about half the price of the box.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
It is VERY worth it trust me! The difference in getting this box versus just going to the store is that they pick out items and brands you never would have guessed to pick that would be equally great! They truly give you the best surprises (Ex. my dog got a mint flavored strawberry rubber toy. The mint flavor never goes away and my dogs breath stays fresh) They give you a variety of treats, toys, and surprises! It's great
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Oshawa
4 years, 7 months ago
I have found as well that it has saved me so much money. With a large breed dog I am always looking for healthier options for treats for training which can get pricey. The treats I have gotten so far have been natural/organic. They also have deals often and 3 different subscriptions (1, 3, and 6 months) for those who want to try it out first.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Coquitlam, BC
4 years, 7 months ago
I've actually found that the BarkBox saves us SO MUCH MONEY because now, when we go to the store and want to buy a bunch of random treats and toys, we can remind ourselves to wait because "the barkbox is coming!". We used to spend (easily) $50+ every time we went to the pet store on unplanned treat and toy purchases. Now that we get the bark box the ONLY treats we buy at the store are the "staples" we have to have on hand so we have saved oodles of cash this way. I buy it 6 months at a time so it works out to be $18/box I believe. :) Trust me, it's easy to overspend on your baby. With a new box of treats and a new toy coming every month it will be way easier to say no to yourself.