BarkBox
#4 in Subscription Boxes
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?

Mesha T.
Mesha T.
1 week, 3 days ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I recommend for sure! My dog uses and eats pretty much everything. I love getting them for her and she loves them! Every time a box comes in the mail she things it’s for her 😂 we got them for about a year then stopped to give her time to destroy the toys and we will start back up again in the new year I think. You get about 3 toys and 2 treats each month
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Fowler, IN
1 month ago
I love the box, you get 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew (with the standard subscription). If your dogs not a big chewer it’s worth it! My dogs love it!
Tori K.
Tori K.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi there! I received a BarkBox as a gift. We were so impressed with the packaging and the contents...really high quality. Each box has a separate theme which is really cute. The one I got was outer space themed! It had a super cute martian toy with a flying saucer which my pup loves! These boxes are definitely worth it! If you consider how much the toys and treats would cost separately, it is a great deal! You receive a different themed box each month which the perfect gift. If you'd like to get 50% off of your first box, feel free to use my code BELLASHORKIE.
Canyon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
And you get a special themed box every month
Canyon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I 1,000% think the box is worth the price. Each box comes with 2 (3 when join te extra toy club) toys, 2 bags of treats and 1 chew. I have had a subscription with them since March. If there’s anything you need to know they have an amazing customer service team! They can help you get the best box for your pup