BarkBox
BarkBox
By BarkBox
#2 in Subscription Boxes
Lianett J.

I have been looking into getting this subscription for a while but I have been a bit unsure. Is it worth the price. Also for those of you who have large dogs, are the toys durable?

Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Livingston, NJ
3 years, 5 months ago
It depends, there are coupons out there that make it more affordable. I looked up the general prices for everything that they sent, not the normal retail value but the sale price if any, and it seemed to be worth it. I have a husky who is constantly shredding his toys or getting bored with them so I thought it would be a great way to keep him interested. It all depends on what you're looking for. The link below is what I got for my October barkbox. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGI-7vEsUhI&feature;=youtu.be In terms of durable toys, the toys I have received from them lasted my a while compared to the toys that I purchased myself.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
There customer service is totally worth it if you are not satisfied with anything. You can even chat online with them and they will replace something.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
They are guaranteed so if you have issues they have great customer service!