by BarkBox
Ask a Question
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

Has anyone had luck ordering this for a dog who NEVER PLAYS and got the box and their dog started playing? My dogs never touch toys. I wish they would!
Sept. 1, 2014, 2:37 p.m.
I can't answer to the toys as my dogs have always liked toys. They will not fetch or bring things back, but they like soft toys and squeaky toys. Sometimes they don't show a lot of interest, but I leave their toys in a basket and if I put them all away I notice they get them back out. But to Hollee, I have had luck with the treats. My dogs are picky with treats and they have NEVER eaten a dry dog bone in their life. They take them off and then I find them around the house, untouched. So I just KNEW there was no way they would eat the treats that came with this box. They were coconut flavored dry dog biscuits. The jerky also looked a bit on the dry side. Both are all natural, you can understand all the ingredients, no fillers. My dogs LOVED them. They wanted more jerky immediately after gulping down their first piece and then they ate the dry dog treats right away. I couldn't believe it. So it was a definite win on the treats.
Sept. 1, 2014, 2:37 p.m.
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
May 31, 2014, 5:39 p.m.
I would like to know this as well. My dog doesn't seem to like toys OR treats. I just wish there was something i could do to spoil her and make her happy :(
Christina W.
Christina W.
May 29, 2014, 4:03 p.m.
I don't know if I would start with a barkbox if your dogs don't seem to like toys. While the box does come with a lot of treats often, that they might enjoy, you might be better off just trying certain toys. If your dogs like treats you could get a kong or one of those toys that you can stuff treats into, and see if they enjoy that?

Join Now