BarkBox
BarkBox
By BarkBox
#4 in Subscription Boxes
Lisa S.

Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?

Denise N.
Denise N.
Raeford, NC
7 months ago
I thought I'd try Barkbox since they had a Black Friday Special for $5.00- I signed up and received the box fairly quickly- not even 2 weeks later a $20 charge came out of my account- wait what- this is a monthly subscription not every week and a half subscription!!! I went to cancel and you can cancel but only after your year subscription is up. Also, they send some kind of ham bone or something to my miniature pinscher- it's bigger than his head!!! Lastly, they send regular junk store toys that are shredded within minutes and you have to watch your dog so it's not eating stuffing and squeakers. Don't get ripped off by this company!!!
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes!! Barkbox is the original subscription box for dogs and it contains both toys, treats and sometimes accessories. It's reasonably priced and usually contains a solid amount of great products that my dog loves. (:
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
1 year, 2 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love it! So totally worth it! The items you receive are great quality and made with love :) Each month is a different theme and the toys are so incredibly adorable and the treats are natural and healthy and responsibly made!
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
1 year, 2 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are worth the money. They do different themes every month and it's adorable
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So worth the money instead of getting into your car going to stores to purchase your pets products and there toys are Super too
Madisyn B.
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
1 year, 5 months ago
They are extremely worth it ! 2 high-quality toys, 2 bags of treats and a chew (usually a rawhide, bully stick, etc. )
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! They give you a discount on your first box too, so I would say at least get 1 just to try it out.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
1 year, 7 months ago
Worth every single penny. I literally can not say enough amazing things about BarkBox. First of all, and most importantly, my 3 dogs LOVE IT! Secondly, all of the toys are FUN, creative, and durable. You can buy seconds of ones your pup loves and seconds on treats as well. Thirdly! They have this really cool program where if your pup destroys something, you can post the aftermath on any social media, tag #destroyersclub and barkbox will give you credit on barkshop for some new toys!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Clearwater
1 year, 8 months ago
I love my bark boxes! I struggled for a couple of months before I pulled the trigger because I also wasn't sure if it was worth it, but gosh I was wrong. Now they also have the option of paying month to month instead of a lump sum. We get two AWESOME toys, two bags of treats and some type of bone in every box. They are so worth their value! My dogs have loved everything that has come out of their bark boxes. Actually, they get excited when they see the box. They know what it is!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes they are worth it! My puppies really enjoy them