BarkBox
#4 in Subscription Boxes
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

Do you have a BarkBox subscription? Would you recommend ?

Mesha T.
Mesha T.
1 month ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Yes 100% My dog uses and eats pretty much everything. I love getting them for her and she loves them! Every time a box comes in the mail she things it’s for her 😂
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Highly, highly recommend them. Great quality treats, customizable items, themed box and AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! So worth it
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
3 months ago
I have a subscrition and i get 2 boxes because, i have a labordor retriever and a teacup yorkie and they have to have separate boxes but they love their boxes. I definetly recommend it.
Brenda Italia L.
Brenda Italia L.
Webster City
3 months ago
I had barkbox for my pomeranian and we loved it, the toys are super cute and the treats are high quality. I cancelled it because we had tons of toys and treats but I’m considering suscribe again.