Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
It would honestly take a lot for me to cancel my subscription at this point. They have THE BEST customer service ever. Any problem I’ve ever had with them they fix right away and so easily. So every box you get comes with toys, a chew and treats. And you get that every month. But they really allow you to personalize your box- for example my dog doesn’t eat treats so we get extra chews instead. And we set ours up so we get a box every other month. They also accommodate dogs with allergies. They have the CUTEST themes every month and the best toys. They seldom rip and they last a very long time. My dog doesn’t rip apart her toys (surprisingly) but for dogs that do shred their toys, they have a super chew box. Everything about this box is beyond worth it. If you are on the fence about getting this, just do it honestly. You won’t regret it. And if you do, it’s SO easy to cancel. I wish I could give this 12 stars. I was only gonna try this for a year and cancel but here I am a year a a half later with it still.
BarkBox