Jeanette P.
I love love love this company! I subscribed for my puppy and no regrets! He gets 3 toys and 2 treats in each box! On top of that I can update the size as he grows how awesome! PLUS- this is a big one---their customer service is off the charts! He ended up destroying a toy within days of a box so the customer service rep i spoke to not only upgraded his box to super chewer for the next month BUT ALSO- sent another box with a few toys and treats to hold him over until the following month! My pup loves it when his bark box comes!
BarkBox