BarkBox is the monthly gift that both you and your dog can’t wait to open. The same anticipation and delight you feel every party, birthday, and Christmas is the same joy we bring each time a BarkBox arrives.
Every BarkBox delivers 2 original toys, tailored to your dog’s size, 2 full bags of all-natural treats, and a scrumptious, high-quality chew. All of our toys are designed in-house and our treats are always made in the USA and Canada, never contain any corn, wheat, or soy. And each month, BarkBox comes wrapped in a surprise new theme for pups and their parents to enjoy, like our popular “Chewrassic Bark,”“Space Squirrels,” and “Knights of the Hound Table” boxes.
Allergies? Multi-dog homes? Heavier chewers? BarkBoxes can be tailored to accommodate your pup (or pups!), happiness guaranteed. Every month brings $40 worth of dog joy, with plans starting at $21 a month, and we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Spoil your dog with BarkBox—it’s like the joy of a million belly scratches, delivered directly to your door.
Welcome to our pack.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,211 Q&A
- "She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. " in 65 reviews
- "The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!)." in 36 reviews
- "Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days." in 20 reviews
- "Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store." in 19 reviews
- "Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!" in 15 reviews
I also think it’s also very important to mention all of the philanthropy work Bark & Co. always does. I have read numerous articles about charities and causes Bark & Co. has supported throughout the years, they have done some amazing work for those in need. To add a cherry on top of the cake, Bark & Co. offers job opportunities for people with disabilities, “...hiring a person with a disability is no different than hiring anyone else. All employees come with come with their own set of challenges regardless of ability.” If you are thinking about trying out BarkBox I 110% recommend it. You and your furry friend won’t regret it. Our pug loves his Super Chewer BarkBox!
Now the treats..... they are always allergy friendly. No wheat, corn or soy added. All natural always. And the treat theme matches the season as well. I've not had to buy any treats at any store ever since subscribing. Or buy a toy!!
Finally, the chews..... always all natural and most of them take Biscuit at least an hour to eat. A couple took about 10 minutes.
So for all of that every month, I pay $21. I have compared what I would pay for similar items at Petsmart and immediately realized Petsmart is ripping us dog owners off!!! BarkBox Is the best at customer service as well. If your dog doesnt like a treat or toy, let them know and they send a replacement right away for free.
Here is a code for a free box to try. It includes free shipping as well. ... LK2RDOCVQF
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos