BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

For humans, BarkBox is a delivery of 4 to 6 natural treats and super fun toys curated around a surprise theme each month. For dogs, BarkBox is like the joy of a million belly scratches.

We paw-pick the best all-natural treats and innovative toys to match a dog's unique needs, including allergies. When your dog falls in ruv with something from the box, you can easily find it again on BarkShop.com, our app or by texting us. And if your dog isn't happy with something that came in the box, we'll fix it. Scout's Honor. In addition, a percentage of proceeds is donated to local animal shelters.

Since our start in 2011, we've worked with local and independent businesses to find unique and fun pawducts. We only work with vendors who care deeply about the health and happiness of dogs. Having shipped over 16 million toys and treats so far, we've also learned a ton about what engages dogs. We design many of the products ourselves through our Bark & Co brand.

By getting a BarkBox, you are joining a huge pupulation of people obsessed with making dogs happy across Bark & Co – from BarkPost's entertaining stories and videos; to BarkShop's products for dogs to play, eat, nest and more; to our BarkLive events which host the biggest doggone pawties in the world each year.

At Bark & Co, we are committed to making dogs happy, and we mean all dogs, even those who don't have a human to call their own. We support shelters, rescues and non-profits across the US that help dogs find their forever homes.

Welcome to our pack.

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
We are a big dog family. And we have 3 great dog's, each unique in their own ways. Vader, and 11 year old Rat Terrier, Natasha, a 5 year old Australian Shepherd, and Thor, a 2 year old Samoyed. To be fair for them all, we subscribed for a Medium sized dog, and added an extra toy. Thor is the big toy pup, while Vader enjoys chewing more on chews and natural pieces like pig ears, while Natasha is our performance girl and will play outside and demands to be rewarded with treats. So far every box has worked for all 3 of them without needing to purchase extra pieces for them.
The quality of the toys and treats is some of the top brands, which I can trust. The cost is great! I'd say cheaper than buying all the items separately in a pet store. I do recommend Bark Box to a lot of people, my pups are shared on social media accounts and people ask where we get such cute toys, I can say without a doubt Bark Box and it's worth every penny!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
Pet Lover Expert
We love Bark Box! The company had a promotion for a free first box and then we purchased an additional month to see what the fuss was about. The box contained three treat-type products and two toys. At the end of our two month subscription, we decided to discontinue the subscription due to the cost; however, when we went to cancel the subscription, the company offered to give us a $5 discount per month on the subscription. Since, we have received several boxes. The themes are always so cute and the toys are adorable. My dog loves the toys and the treats have been awesome! There is a good variety of the types of treats (all very healthy!) and toys (all cute and functional for our small size dog) every month. We do not go through treats very quickly, so we keep unopened bags in storage until we run through an entire bag from a previous box. I highly recommend this service!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I. Love. This. Box. And so does my pooch. I even let her open it herself. It's been a few weeks, and both toys are still intact... though one has a piece just hanging on. My dog is a Pit Bull/Rottweiler mix with a very strong jaw, so that's impressive. We just started subscribing, but it's such a neat experience. The box came with two large toys, a big deer chew, and two bags of treats. It's all made in the US or Canada. I was so impressed with the ingredients list... one variety only had one ingredient, and the other only a few, including bacon and cheddar! My dog loves them both and made quick work of the deer chew. Included is a photo of one of the toys she's been carrying around. One of the best parts is that if you get a friend to subscribe using your link to a 6 or 12 month box, their first box is totally free and you get a free one too! How can you beat that?!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
I love #BarkBox and so does my dog. She knows it's hers as soon as I bring it in. She'll sit patiently and until it's opened and then she loses her mind.

The customer support is absolutely fantastic as well. I recently had an issue where I received the wrong box. My subscription is for a dog with allergies and I also upgraded to get a third you each month. My box was missing the extra toy and the treats weren't for dogs with allergies. The label was stuck on the wrong box - an easy error to make. The customer support rep was extremely helpful in getting the problem solved. They sent out replacement items immediately and didn't make me return the incorrect items. They suggested I give them to one of my dog's friends or donate them to a shelter. They made what could have been a stressful situation into a pleasant experience.

TL;DR - They absolutely rock!!
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Grand Forks
I LOVE my Bark Box! I got my dog Bruce a year's subscription for Christmas last year (yes, I buy Christmas presents for my dog!) and he is always very excited when his new monthly box comes in. For just a tiny amount extra, you can subscribe to the "Toy of the Month" club, where you receive an additional toy in your box. It's always packed with goodies, and I've got an entire cabinet full of delicious, healthy dog treats and two baskets full of toys that are both soft for gentle play time and also tough ones for when he wants to get rough and wrestle! I do wish it came with more longer-lasting chews, as most of the treats are just that, treats, and do not offer a lot of chewing time. The monthly themes are great though, and you can always go back and re-order things from the boxes that your dog really enjoyed at a later date. I definitely recommend!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
My pup just got her first barkbox today She did this cute crazy little smile that she does when she gets excited ! the items that were in it totaled around 45$ I will continue her subscription as long as they keep sending quality product like they did ! Also a bonus we got her first. Box for 5.40 as new members ! Update 1/12/17 we received 3 boxes so far and my pup loves them! There are a few things she won't use or that are to big for her even though she is in the small and cute box subscription! All you need to do is contact them and they honor their scouts honor code and give you a coupon code to order something new on them ! The company is pretty awesome and they do whatever they can to help out ! I would totally recommend them 100% 21$ per box after your first box !
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I'm really impressed with BarkBox, and more importantly, my pup loves it. There's a good mix in every box. He always gets a few kinds of treats, a plush or squeaky toy, and sometimes another type of toy or dog care product. It's actually turned me on to new products that he loves, like a toy he got a few months back that's for chewing but has hard-to-get treats embedded. That was a favorite. Plush toys also don't last long with him, but he loves them. It no longer bothers me that he eventually rips them up, because I know we're getting a new one any day.

The only downside is that he now feels the need to aggressively investigate any cardboard box brought into the house, and it can be annoying to fend off a jumping dog while you're trying to bring in the mail.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
MUST HAVE if you have a dog! I've had this service for my dog for 2 months now and I love it! First off, I love that they have sizes for dogs, small, medium, or large so you get toys that they can actually use and play with. You also ahve the option of trying it one month, signing up for 6 months or the full year and of course the more you get the cheaper it is for you. People think that its only toy but its not, My dog has gotten 2 treat bags (which he's loved) and a squeaky toy, and he also got a kong like toy that entertains him because you stick treats in it and he has to figure out how to get it out. It also definitely exceeds the $ you pay a month because you'd end up buying some of these things for your dog anyway.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
It's nice getting a box of surprises shipped to my door, even if it's not for me. It takes the hard part out of trying new things. Only thing I don't like is that the items in each box comes to $30 if I paid for everything myself and the box is $29/month. I would have loved to get at least $50 of goodies, especially when dog items are already so expensive. I'm subscribed to beauty boxes and I pay $15-25 and get $75-120 of stuff, even after adjusting for the smaller sizes. The toys are high quality. Actually my dog's absolute favorite toy is a statue of liberty ball she got from her first box ever. I like that you can purchase separate items if you want to reorder some treats or a toy your pooch really enjoyed.
Cheryl-lynne G.
Cheryl-lynne G.
Gloucester, Ma
We love love love bark box! Can't wait to be back from our vacation to open our next box with our pooch :) so we just got our first bark box and within 2 days or sweet pup Piper decided she was a newly destroyer of plush toys. I contacted Barkbox and they immediately put me in touch with someone, I told them I was interested in switching my account to something tougher for my dog to chew through and they immediately told me they would replace her plush that she destroyed with a new toy free of charge! I couldn't believe it!!! I am so happy and so is Piper that we took the plunge and ordered Barkbox for a year! Totally totally totally worth the small amount of money for he great variety of products we receive!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Massapequa, NY
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?