Welcome to our pack.

Is this a good deal?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Is this a good subscription box? Would you recommend it? I have a 9 1/2 month old Aussie and I’m always looking for different toys and treats.
Start your review of BarkBox!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. in reviews
The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!).in reviews
Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days.in reviews
Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store.in reviews
Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!in reviews
Titan H.
Simpsonville, SC
BarkBox uploaded by Titan H.
Noodle loves her BarkBox. Getting her monthly box is her favorite time and she LOVES the toys. We’ve actually had to order replacements of a few of the toys because she has become so attached to them that when they “die” she gets too sad. BarkBox customer support is always super helpful and awesome about keeping Noodle stocked with her favorites and discovering new ones as she grows!
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,599 reviews
BarkBox uploaded by DINA H.
The strangest thing happened a couple of days ago. A bark box was laying at my front door I do not have a subscription from them, so I was quite surprised. It came with 3 different bags of treats and 2 Christmas toys for my beloved dachshunds. Well the toys were destroyed within minutes and this little bag is all I have left from the treats. My dogs love them! I don’t think that I would start a subscription with them mainly because my dogs are too rough with their toys and I am pretty sure treats and toys are what they sell. However, I felt the need to review them mainly for the gift they left without my knowledge.
lois S.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox uploaded by lois S.
First time ordering this box I am very happy I ordered this and my baby is so happy with all of her Christmas goodies. #furbaby
Chrissy W.
Sandusky, OH
BarkBox uploaded by Chrissy W.
BarkBox was great but if you sign up be sure to get a deal. They offer a free extra toy every month in some subscriptions. If you ever try to cancel due to financial reasons they will usually offer a good deal to help you stay. We were stocked up on toys and treats for so long. Great company with great customer service! If a toy is chewed thru be sure to contact customer service and they will replace it.
Trinidee M.
Benbrook, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox uploaded by Trinidee M.
We Love our bark box. For $26 month we get several toys and treats for our dogs. This is super cost effective because we are not just going to Walmart or wherever and buy a toy that lasts 5 mins. These toys are chosen for the type of dog you have and last a while!
Jennifer  C.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox uploaded by Jennifer  C.
This box was so cute when it came! I got a little sweater for the Goobs and it fit Perfectly! He loved the treats and snacks! The two toys I'm wrapping for him for Christmas! It was absolutely perfect and beautifully well thought of. Definitely going to get another one!
Samantha K.
Macomb, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
BarkBox uploaded by Samantha K.
My pups love their bark box! It comes with great toys every month and tasty treats that they always love!
Kayley B.
Patterson, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
BarkBox uploaded by Kayley B.
I love Bark toys. I mean Iggy loves Bark toys. Tip: you can contact customer service and ask for your box to be all toys and no treats! They give you an extra toy instead of the treats. I am not subscribed right now because Iggy has way too many toys….. but I still ended up buying their Christmas toys from Target 🤦🏽‍♀️ could not resist. Iggy is so excited for her first new toy in a few months she cannot wait for me to open it. The quality of the toys is amazing (which is probably why I have too many, she does not destroy them fast enough), they are adorable, and they provide unique experiences. Iggy loves the “grunt” squeaker toys, the interactive ones (toy within toy), and those that both squeak and crinkle.
Tiffany  O.
Umatilla, FL
BarkBox uploaded by Tiffany  O.
I subscribed for my pup pup in October we just received his second box and gosh they’re so adorable!! My pup loves it! The toys have been great for his obsession with chewing and are durable. The treats have been great too he really enjoys them. Customer service is phenomenal I can’t complain. If you have a doggo I would recommend in the long run it’s more affordable especially if we spoil our doggos (like me) with toys every time I go to the store.
Jessica  W.
Quincy, MA
BarkBox uploaded by Jessica  W.
Very happy with their service and the toys that we got! Love the concept and how convenient it is for us to get new toys and treats each month for our dog, Smokey — he is an aggressive chewer so it is definitely worth it for us to receive new toys each month!

525 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...