BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

For humans, BarkBox is a delivery of 4 to 6 natural treats and super fun toys curated around a surprise theme each month. For dogs, BarkBox is like the joy of a million belly scratches.

We paw-pick the best all-natural treats and innovative toys to match a dog's unique needs, including allergies. When your dog falls in ruv with something from the box, you can easily find it again on BarkShop.com, our app or by texting us. And if your dog isn't happy with something that came in the box, we'll fix it. Scout's Honor. In addition, a percentage of proceeds is donated to local animal shelters.

Since our start in 2011, we've worked with local and independent businesses to find unique and fun pawducts. We only work with vendors who care deeply about the health and happiness of dogs. Having shipped over 16 million toys and treats so far, we've also learned a ton about what engages dogs. We design many of the products ourselves through our Bark & Co brand.

By getting a BarkBox, you are joining a huge pupulation of people obsessed with making dogs happy across Bark & Co – from BarkPost's entertaining stories and videos; to BarkShop's products for dogs to play, eat, nest and more; to our BarkLive events which host the biggest doggone pawties in the world each year.

At Bark & Co, we are committed to making dogs happy, and we mean all dogs, even those who don't have a human to call their own. We support shelters, rescues and non-profits across the US that help dogs find their forever homes.

Welcome to our pack.

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 11 Answers
  • O my gosh I want to have my sweet puppies get this in the mail th...1 Answers
  • My dog is a big chewer - does bark-box have a special box for che...5 Answers
Kera D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've been a BarkBox subscriber for about 6 months now. We ordered the large box for our two dogs, a Weimaraner and a Corgi mix, and they both enjoy the toys and treats they get each month. Of course there are some toys that get destroyed within a few days, but BarkBox has amazing customer service and will usually replace the toy.

Here are 2 amazing examples with how great this company is...

Back in October 2017, my town had a major wildfire rip through it. It was a devestating loss of homes, business, and lives. BarkBox sent me an email within a few days of the fire starting telling me that unfortunately they had already charged my card for the October box, but they would give my pups (2) free months of their service to help ease my mind about paying for it and dealing with fire costs. They also wanted to make sure that my family was ok and if I needed to provide a different shipping address for the box.

Just recently our mailman delivered our box to the wrong address. I logged into my account and started to chat with their customer service online. I explained to them the situation that the mailman made a mistake (I even had someone else's package that evening). Alyssa was very quick to inform me she would ship us a new box right away so we could have it in time for Christmas.

I am so blown away by this company. BarkBox is amazing, the pups love the (2) bags of treats, the (2-3) toys, and sometimes an extra treat. WE LOVE YOU BARKBOX!!!!!
Panda D.
I had a terrible experience with barkbox. My dog is not a strong chewer at all (he's a shih tzu) but somehow every time we got a box the toys were super cheap and would fall apart immediately. I was actually thinking of quitting the subscription but I liked the surprises each month so I thought I'd stick it out a few months. He had never destroyed any toys until we started getting barkbox toys, so after a couple deliveries - I knew they were cheaper than average. They'd basically fall apart in 2 min of him playing with them which sucked.On our last barkbox, one toy actually fell apart immediately when he was chewing on the new toy for the first time (literally within a minute of me giving it to him) he accidentally swallowed the squeaker and ended up having a $5000+ surgery as a result to get it out. He had to be completely cut open. Between the emotional pain of my dog having surgery, being in the ICU, having a pain med patch stapled to his back and weeks of recovery, I never trusted this company again. I wish I had never tried them.Suffice to say, not a fan and I tell anyone considering trying them this story. I'd rather pick my own treats and toys and be able to know what i'm getting quality wise. Be careful if you subscribe, big breeds might be ok but I'm sure small breeds regularly have this happen to them with this company.
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
My Luna loves her bark box we have gotten it for over a year now! She knows when the box comes that it’s for her, and she’s so possessive it super cute! She opens it all on her own, she’s a lab! The one month our box was late.. I contacted the company, and they not only put rush shipping on all her future boxes, but sent her ANOTHER box with extra treats inside! They seriously have the best customer service ever, and I haven’t had one problem since! Luna loves every single toy, and every single bag of treats she gets! I can’t rave enough about barkbox it is seriously the best way to spoil our baby girl without ever having to go to the store ourselves, or searching high and low for organic gluten free good for you treats! Because every month their treats they send are the HEALTHIEST for your fur baby! Anyways, they’re my favorite and we will never quit using bark box it’s so worth the money! BarkBox in the photo is Luna’s you basket.. and yes a lot of the ones she has gotten are DESTROYED #destroyersclub but she still has soooo many!!! Like I said best investment ever!
Chanel L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got my first BarkBox and I’ve got to say, I’m very surprised with the quality of the treats and toys that filled the box. I decided to give the product a try because it was only $5 for my first box thanks to @influenster! You have to subscribe to receive the box at normal price after the first discounted one. They have multiple options to how often you want to receive a box and how many items you want it filled with. They have themes for each box they send and it’s fun how it’s always a surprise. We received the #PupstateOrchards themed box and I loved how they had the option to choose what size size dog you have so that they can match the treats and toys to the correct size dogs. I was skeptical at first that I even cancelled the subscription as soon as my order for my first one was put in but after I received the box, I was sure to go back in and resubscribe. Way to go guys! You found Another happy customer! My dog loves the toys and finds the treats delicious! We both Can’t wait to get the next BarkBox. I wonder what theme Will be? Keep it coming! #influenster #pupstate #barkshop #germanspitz 🐶📦
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just signed up for this service for my dog over Black Friday weekend and got my first box for $5.

I was super impressed with the quality of the toys, and my dog loved it. All the treats were appropriate, and my dog loved them. The price point is reasonable, as the natural, healthy dog treats included in the box are expensive when bought outright. I spend $20 on the box, and some treats I buy my dog are $15-20 on their own, with toys ranging from $5-$10. We received two treats ( jerky sticks and chewy treats), a chew item, and two toys. I was pleased with the quality and price point.

The packaging is nice, and the themes are super cute!
Denise N.
Raeford, NC
I thought I'd try Barkbox since they had a Black Friday Special for $5.00- I signed up and received the box fairly quickly- not even 2 weeks later a $20 charge came out of my account- wait what- this is a monthly subscription not every week and a half subscription!!! I went to cancel and you can cancel but only after your year subscription is up. Also, they send some kind of ham bone or something to my miniature pinscher- it's bigger than his head!!! Lastly, they send regular junk store toys that are shredded within minutes and you have to watch your dog so it's not eating stuffing and squeakers. Don't get ripped off by this company!!!
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had bark box for almost a yer the stuff they send in the boxes is decent quality. The treats are pretty basic and my dogs wouldn't east most of them but the toys are great ! And the are durable. Love the fact that they replace toys that are chewed or destroyed but don't like the fact that they would only send 1 replacement bag of treats If thebdofs didn't eat both bags ! Left them when we had problems with actually getting what we are paying for we were not getting 3 toys even tho we paid for them and we were not getting treats that were only soft even tho we specifically requested such and were told it wouldn't be a problem
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this monthly subscription box for my dogs Chloe and Jack!!! They are French Bulldogs and they get so excited when they see the box arrive. Each month they get 2 toys (some plush and some rubber/chewy), 2 full size bags of treats and 1 chewy object (pig ear, antlers, bully sticks, rawhides, etc). One of the best features of this subscription is that you can tailor your box to your dogs needs. That means if they have allergies, if they chew a lot, if they're a large breed or small breed it's all addressed in the profile you fill out. If you receive something that your dogs can't eat by mistake you contact customer service (which is efficient, friendly and fantastic) and they replace it immediately. When I originally subscribed I was paying $29.99 a month for each box. When I went online to cancel I was asked why i no longer wanted to receive Barkbox. When I chose the answer that stated my cancellation was due to financial reasons I was offered the same membership at $19.99 a month!! I was so impressed and happy that I was offered that! I've now been getting Barkbox for at least two years now and will continue to subscribe for as long as my dogs love it. It's an exciting way to play and reward your furbabies every month!
Alyshia N.
I absolutely adore barkbox. I honestly don't know who loves it more, my dog or I. Every month is a different theme of quality treats and toys and and some of them are so hilarious and just adorable. Obviously my dog destroys the toys but that's what dogs do, they are meant to be destroyed and some last longer than others and I love that some of the toys included will have a toy inside a toy. So when she tears apart one of the stuffed toys they're will be a squeaky ball inside rather than just a piece of plastic to throw away. And she keeps that ball around forever. I look forward to every box!
GiGi R.
Campbell, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love Bark box. I've been a subscriber for over a year now. My dog has loved every toy and treat he's ever recieved in his box. Each month is a different theme. Everything comes neatly pack in a box with a piece of paper that matches the theme. I normally get 2 toys and 3 treats in my box. A few times I've recieved more toys and treats. Everything in the box matches the theme. The toys are super cute and adorable. This box is worth way more than the $20 a month I spend. Prices vary depending on what subscription you Sighn up for. There's a 1 month 6 month and 1 year plan. If you Sighn up for the 6 month or 12 month plan using my referral link, your first box will be free. Refferal link is in the pictures since I can't post it here. https:// www. barkbox. com/r/7OMU7T7KVW
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?