BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

For humans, BarkBox is a delivery of 4 to 6 natural treats and super fun toys curated around a surprise theme each month. For dogs, BarkBox is like the joy of a million belly scratches.

We paw-pick the best all-natural treats and innovative toys to match a dog's unique needs, including allergies. When your dog falls in ruv with something from the box, you can easily find it again on BarkShop.com, our app or by texting us. And if your dog isn't happy with something that came in the box, we'll fix it. Scout's Honor. In addition, a percentage of proceeds is donated to local animal shelters.

Since our start in 2011, we've worked with local and independent businesses to find unique and fun pawducts. We only work with vendors who care deeply about the health and happiness of dogs. Having shipped over 16 million toys and treats so far, we've also learned a ton about what engages dogs. We design many of the products ourselves through our Bark & Co brand.

By getting a BarkBox, you are joining a huge pupulation of people obsessed with making dogs happy across Bark & Co – from BarkPost's entertaining stories and videos; to BarkShop's products for dogs to play, eat, nest and more; to our BarkLive events which host the biggest doggone pawties in the world each year.

At Bark & Co, we are committed to making dogs happy, and we mean all dogs, even those who don't have a human to call their own. We support shelters, rescues and non-profits across the US that help dogs find their forever homes.

Welcome to our pack.

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 11 Answers
  • O my gosh I want to have my sweet puppies get this in the mail th...1 Answers
  • My dog is a big chewer - does bark-box have a special box for che...5 Answers
Kera D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've been a BarkBox subscriber for about 6 months now. We ordered the large box for our two dogs, a Weimaraner and a Corgi mix, and they both enjoy the toys and treats they get each month. Of course there are some toys that get destroyed within a few days, but BarkBox has amazing customer service and will usually replace the toy.

Here are 2 amazing examples with how great this company is...

Back in October 2017, my town had a major wildfire rip through it. It was a devestating loss of homes, business, and lives. BarkBox sent me an email within a few days of the fire starting telling me that unfortunately they had already charged my card for the October box, but they would give my pups (2) free months of their service to help ease my mind about paying for it and dealing with fire costs. They also wanted to make sure that my family was ok and if I needed to provide a different shipping address for the box.

Just recently our mailman delivered our box to the wrong address. I logged into my account and started to chat with their customer service online. I explained to them the situation that the mailman made a mistake (I even had someone else's package that evening). Alyssa was very quick to inform me she would ship us a new box right away so we could have it in time for Christmas.

I am so blown away by this company. BarkBox is amazing, the pups love the (2) bags of treats, the (2-3) toys, and sometimes an extra treat. WE LOVE YOU BARKBOX!!!!!
Panda D.
I had a terrible experience with barkbox. My dog is not a strong chewer at all (he's a shih tzu) but somehow every time we got a box the toys were super cheap and would fall apart immediately. I was actually thinking of quitting the subscription but I liked the surprises each month so I thought I'd stick it out a few months. He had never destroyed any toys until we started getting barkbox toys, so after a couple deliveries - I knew they were cheaper than average. They'd basically fall apart in 2 min of him playing with them which sucked.On our last barkbox, one toy actually fell apart immediately when he was chewing on the new toy for the first time (literally within a minute of me giving it to him) he accidentally swallowed the squeaker and ended up having a $5000+ surgery as a result to get it out. He had to be completely cut open. Between the emotional pain of my dog having surgery, being in the ICU, having a pain med patch stapled to his back and weeks of recovery, I never trusted this company again. I wish I had never tried them.Suffice to say, not a fan and I tell anyone considering trying them this story. I'd rather pick my own treats and toys and be able to know what i'm getting quality wise. Be careful if you subscribe, big breeds might be ok but I'm sure small breeds regularly have this happen to them with this company.
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
My Luna loves her bark box we have gotten it for over a year now! She knows when the box comes that it’s for her, and she’s so possessive it super cute! She opens it all on her own, she’s a lab! The one month our box was late.. I contacted the company, and they not only put rush shipping on all her future boxes, but sent her ANOTHER box with extra treats inside! They seriously have the best customer service ever, and I haven’t had one problem since! Luna loves every single toy, and every single bag of treats she gets! I can’t rave enough about barkbox it is seriously the best way to spoil our baby girl without ever having to go to the store ourselves, or searching high and low for organic gluten free good for you treats! Because every month their treats they send are the HEALTHIEST for your fur baby! Anyways, they’re my favorite and we will never quit using bark box it’s so worth the money! BarkBox in the photo is Luna’s you basket.. and yes a lot of the ones she has gotten are DESTROYED #destroyersclub but she still has soooo many!!! Like I said best investment ever!
Angela Maria Y.
Odessa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two small Chihuahuas and they share the box.  We add an extra squeaky toy for the puppy!  He LOVES all the toys and he hides them in special spots all over the house so his older brother won't get them LOL :D The treats are all natural, and made with great quality ingredients so I never worry about treating the dogs! The last two boxes were so stinking cute!!! An "Apple Orchard theme" included a PSL (Pumpkin Spice latte) furry and fun squeaker toy that is just to adorable!!! Last months was a fun holiday theme with a Nutcracker, the Rockets dancers, a string of happy face Christmas lights!! I would highly recommend adding the extra toy if you have a dog that likes to chew!!  Over all I give this 5 stars because the referral program gets my boxes sent to me for FREE!!! Yes Free! and you get to send out your referral link so your friends get their first box for FREE!!! Its Amazing!!!  BarkBox Puggin' Spice LatteBarkBox
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We stopped purchasing other toys from department stores and have just stuck with Barkbox toys. Not only are they high quality but a ton of them have extra toys inside of them that my dogs love to find. I also absolutely love the destroyer's club because my dogs are chewers, and it helps us get toys once they are destroyed.

I also absolutely love that the treats are made with ingredients that don't trigger any allergies and that they give you the option of eliminating other allergies as well. The treats we have gotten have also looked so good that we tried them and weren't weirded out by some of the ingredients to do so because they were made with ingredients we ourselves usually eat, like oats and bananas

HIGHLY RECCOMMEND as a fur-mom to two very active and playful pups!
Chanel L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got my first BarkBox and I’ve got to say, I’m very surprised with the quality of the treats and toys that filled the box. I decided to give the product a try because it was only $5 for my first box thanks to @influenster! You have to subscribe to receive the box at normal price after the first discounted one. They have multiple options to how often you want to receive a box and how many items you want it filled with. They have themes for each box they send and it’s fun how it’s always a surprise. We received the #PupstateOrchards themed box and I loved how they had the option to choose what size size dog you have so that they can match the treats and toys to the correct size dogs. I was skeptical at first that I even cancelled the subscription as soon as my order for my first one was put in but after I received the box, I was sure to go back in and resubscribe. Way to go guys! You found Another happy customer! My dog loves the toys and finds the treats delicious! We both Can’t wait to get the next BarkBox. I wonder what theme Will be? Keep it coming! #influenster #pupstate #barkshop #germanspitz 🐶📦
Nicole W.
new york
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the idea of Bark Box, it unfortunately just didn’t work for us. If your dog has any dietary needs, I caution you before subscribing. We received boxes for 3 months straight, each month they messed-up the treats. Because Bark Box has amazing customer service and our dietary needs were in our account, they either send us a substitute or give us a credit to the store. I praise them for their customer service, but they shouldn’t keep messing up the boxes.

As for the toys, we knew going in our GSPs would destroy them. That’s what they do with every toy and why we subscribed to Bark Box in the first place. Loved the idea of knowing we would have fresh toys to play with every month.

It’s a shame they don’t do toy only boxes, we would still be subscribers.
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just signed up for this service for my dog over Black Friday weekend and got my first box for $5.

I was super impressed with the quality of the toys, and my dog loved it. All the treats were appropriate, and my dog loved them. The price point is reasonable, as the natural, healthy dog treats included in the box are expensive when bought outright. I spend $20 on the box, and some treats I buy my dog are $15-20 on their own, with toys ranging from $5-$10. We received two treats ( jerky sticks and chewy treats), a chew item, and two toys. I was pleased with the quality and price point.

The packaging is nice, and the themes are super cute!
Denise N.
Raeford, NC
I thought I'd try Barkbox since they had a Black Friday Special for $5.00- I signed up and received the box fairly quickly- not even 2 weeks later a $20 charge came out of my account- wait what- this is a monthly subscription not every week and a half subscription!!! I went to cancel and you can cancel but only after your year subscription is up. Also, they send some kind of ham bone or something to my miniature pinscher- it's bigger than his head!!! Lastly, they send regular junk store toys that are shredded within minutes and you have to watch your dog so it's not eating stuffing and squeakers. Don't get ripped off by this company!!!
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had bark box for almost a yer the stuff they send in the boxes is decent quality. The treats are pretty basic and my dogs wouldn't east most of them but the toys are great ! And the are durable. Love the fact that they replace toys that are chewed or destroyed but don't like the fact that they would only send 1 replacement bag of treats If thebdofs didn't eat both bags ! Left them when we had problems with actually getting what we are paying for we were not getting 3 toys even tho we paid for them and we were not getting treats that were only soft even tho we specifically requested such and were told it wouldn't be a problem
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?