Welcome to our pack.

I am wondering if anyone has tried BarkBox, if so do you like it?
BarkBox ?... Im getting. Frenchie puppy tomorrow. I had a question of the treats.. Are thr usually a full size.. 4.5 oz if they are I will sign up. Also can i start with a small dig because hes a puppy and thrn switch to a medium dog later as he grows? They make the same toys just smaller ?
BarkBox is there a special box for small dogs?
Start your review of BarkBox!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. ” in reviews
“The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!).” in reviews
“Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days.” in reviews
“Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store.” in reviews
“Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!” in reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would recommend this to anyone with a pup who loves to play and chew! Especially those with dogs under the age of 2! Depending on how much your dog goes through toys would determine how long you should keep the subscription. My dog is 2 (was 1.5 years old when I started my subscription) and we did a 6 month subscription. Now, I will say, they kind of trick you into getting the bark box. They’ll entice you with a $5 intro box or “double the toys and chews”, but then subsequent boxes are full price, and the shortest subscription with them is 6 months. For my dog and I that was plenty enough, and we have a stock pile of toys. These toys are SO great! They are very durable. My dog has gotten out of her chewing/tearing toys up phase, but I think even as a pup the toys would have given her a run for her money. Often the toys have an additional toy inside in case the toys gets chewed up. The toys too are so interactive, with different sounds and textures. About every other month they’ll include a “treat dispenser” toy. Each box has 2-3 toys, 2 baggies of treats and one chew stick (kind of like a beef jerky stick for dogs). I highly recommend BarkBox. Each month was about $25-30/box without any additional add-on’s.
Colchester, CT
BarkBox uploaded by Christina C.
Expect great quality products from toys, treats, etc. in every monthly #barkbox you receive! LOVE that there is always a new and different surprise “themed box” that arrives each month which keeps it continuously fun and interesting for not only my dog but also for my husband and me as well! The different themed products each month are always a surprise and extremely creative- Nothing makes my dog more excited than getting his bark box each month! All the products are high quality and well manufactured items that are not as easily destroyed (compared to some others you would find in your typical pet store). The flexibility with being able to cancel the subscription anytime is also a pro as there is no long term commitment obligation. I highly recommend bark box (whether it is the monthly subscription or even just the toys/treats alone from their #barkshop) to any and all pet parents! This is one subscription service definitely worth checking out! #barkbox #promdate #bestdressedpup
Hyrum , UT
BarkBox uploaded by Kennedy P.
I love this subscription so much! My two dogs get excited anytime any package comes to the house now! They love bark box day! The dogs haul the toys around everywhere (one of the toys pictured). The boxes are always so cleverly themed that even the humans get a kick out of the humor and creativity put into each box. Sometimes the toys have a secret second toy hidden inside as well so when the dogs tear a toy open there’s another cute surprise within it. I think this is a must have for every dog owner.
Walnut Creek, CA
I initially had a great experience with this company. They were sending great toys and delicious treats for my dog but he is now a senior and doesn’t really play with a whole lot of toys. I asked them to switch the subscription to Soli treats and for the first month, they got it right the following month they switched back to the original bark box. In addition to that, they increased their pricing in the bark box without notifying me because of the tax exemption in California. That is poor customer service to me. If you are having any type of price increase in your plans, you need to notify the clients. Do you also need to be consistent with what subscription the client is asking for. Especially since they are paying for it monthly. This subscription also took forever to arrive to me. They would take out money at the beginning of the month and then I would not see the bark box for a good two weeks later. That doesn’t make sense to me if you’re sending out a subscription and yet not receiving it for almost 2 weeks later?
jacksonville, FL
Honestly love barkbox. I have two special needs pups- both small maltipoos, one paralyzed, one blind. I already spend so much on them already, it took me a while to justify purchasing the monthly subscription box, but it is so worth it! The quality of the toys are awesome! They hardly ever rip through them, and even when they do, there is another toy inside of them! The treats for the most part they love- minus salmon & codfish, but barkbox allows you to customize it to where they don’t receive these anymore. Each month it is themed, like this month scooby doo! And always has some type of accessory too to wear! Like wings for Valentine’s Day, or Max’s antler from the grinch for their Christmas box! I definitely recommend this subscription box! They even send me free boxes to give away to friends on holidays- for them to try without even purchasing a subscription box! My boys love it! BarkBox awesome service and amazing customer service too!
Las vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes insane over Bark Box. She gets so excited when the boxes come and have loved every single toy she has gotten. My Patchy is a very spoiled pup, as soon as the box comes her ears are at full attention and that curled tail cannot stop wagging, she starts jumping and barking and that’s how I know she is excited. I've purchased different toys from other places like petco and the like, unfortunatelythose toys didn't live very long. My chihuahua is a chewer and shes very aggressive. That is not the case with Bark Box toys, they are so durable and have lasted so long! I've even donated her old ones to my mom's dogs as she has so many and they last so long. Don’t even get me started on the treats. The only thing bad about the treats is that the bags aren’t bigger! I could probably get my dog to do anything when I pull out the bark box treats. Thank you so much! barkbox
Phoenix, AZ
BarkBox uploaded by Chelsea F.
Our little guy, TJ, absolutely LOVES Barkbox!! He gets so excited each month when his box comes. Somehow he knows it's for him & he chews on the corners until we open it. We added the additional toy, so he gets 3 plush toys, 2 bags of treats & a chew stick every month. Each month has a different theme & the themes are so adorable!! Our favorites have been the Rock Band & the Golden Globes themes. My only complaint is that the plush toys aren't super durable. There have been some cases where our dog destroyed them within 5 mins and other times where they have lasted for months. The price point is a little high, but our dog loves it so much & we find ourselves looking forward to it too. Highly recommended!
Woodville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wrote to bark box saying the toys they had provided were not sturdy enough for my dog. (The initial idea was that I was going to get sturdy chew toys originally before I even got my first box, since they asked.) My dog at the time chewed through everything. His favorite toys were the large super chewer kong bone and the kong ball. Other toys would not last an hr. They said they would send more durable toys asap and that they would change my bark box into a super chewer type, which ups the costs to much more money than it's even worth. They did send me TWO toys to replace the FOUR I had gotten. Even though they said they would send four. Which is better than nothing at all. And my second barkbox ended up being the same stuff my dog would have just chewed through. I'm unimpressed and I would have had better luck just buying my dog toys from the dog shops. Or unfortunately just letting him keep the two he had. Which I did. They penalize you for canceling your subscriptions so if your dog dies, or you have to rehome your pet, be prepared to not be cared about AT ALL. I still have all the treats from the boxes which were the only good things. And I did like the themes they had and how cute they were. But i wont subscribe back to barkbox, and I will not tell anyone to sign up.
Claremont
My dog loved the toys and treats and was excited to get her box every month. We subscribed for one year and had to stop after to give it a break, as it was almost too much for her. We had several packages of treats left to use up, and she literally has two toy boxes full of toys. The house looks like a giant playpen that a two year old lives in. At some point we will probably subscribe again in the future because it was a great program and she loved it. The downside was the toys are almost too indestructible, which is why we have so many. 😂 I also wish they had larger toys for big dogs (she's a golden retriever); all but one of the toys were relatively small. I would prefer if they had a box that was one large - rather than 3 smallish - toys and snacks every month. I would be willing to pay the same price for the one big toy instead.
Cooper knows when his box is at the door!! He gets so excited to see me bring it into the house. His tail wags uncontrollably and he pokes at my ankles until I take the tape off of the box and loosen the lid. I put it on the floor and he works the box open with his nose. He then proceeds to attack the first stuffed toy he finds. He will put it in a safe spot and come back for the second one. After he has thoroughly inspected he box he proceeds to destroy the toy(s) that have a squeaker. He loves the treats that are included but he’s all about a new toy!! His sister Lexi doesn’t play with toys but she enjoys the treats. She has actually stolen a bag that I forgot to put on a shelf, ripped it open and ate it all. BarkBox

473 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Napa
il y a 6 jours
Gina C. • il y a 6 jours
My pups like it! We have the upgrade so we get 3 toys, they normally kill the toys within 2-3 days. But they do that with all their toys
Battle creek, MI
il y a un mois
Allison H. • il y a 24 jours
The treats are normally between 6 and 10 oz packages and yes the toys change sizes depending on the size box you order and can switch size at any time
Austin , TX
il y a un mois
BarkBox is there a special box for small dogs?
Holly G. • il y a un mois
Yes, and the toys are so cute!!