Welcome to our pack.

Would you recommend this for small breeds and teething puppies?
Do you get the personalize the box based on the size dog you have or the dogs needs?
Is bark box worth it ?
Start your review of BarkBox!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. in reviews
The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!).in reviews
Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days.in reviews
Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store.in reviews
Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!in reviews
Ashlee C.
Frisco
BarkBox uploaded by Ashlee C.
I love barkbox!!! It is such a good deal for all the toys and treats you get every month. My dog gets so excited seeing the box and every month is such a cute theme!!! I highly recommend this subscription it’s worth it! The picture is only one of the toys we got from bark box I just didn’t want to show every single one it’s so many
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
BarkBox uploaded by Mandy M.
My dogs loved their first bark box! The tasty treats were well worth it! Also came in a cute little box.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox uploaded by Ginger L.
BarkBox is a great subscription but it is so much more reasonable for you to pay a full year at once and sometimes that is not possible. The toys and treats are great quality and my baby loves to see her surprises. I do not currently receive this anymore, but we are well stocked if you can tell by the picture.
Ashley W.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
BarkBox uploaded by Ashley W.
Barkbox never fails to amaze me! This is a company that truly cares about your pet and is invested in them. For my girl's birthday, Barkbox sent her a Scooby-Doo themed box and as a great dane, she adored it! Scooby is one of her new favorite toys and that sandwich, while it didn't last long, she still loves carrying around the top bun portion!
Amber D.
Council Blfs, IA
BarkBox uploaded by Amber D.
BarkBox uploaded by Amber D.
We’ve been getting bark boxes for almost a year now! Every package that comes, my dog thinks it’s for him and gets very excited. It’s so cute! We love watching him take his toys out of the box one at a time. Then he knows it’s time to sample treats! It’s truly a fun experience. The whole family gets excited and gets in the living room to watch Morty open his BarkBox. We’re so glad we tried it. We can’t quit them!
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox uploaded by Ivy J.
BarkBox uploaded by Ivy J.
So, my baby's first Barkbox came today! The theme was spa day. The toys are so adorable, and I know he will just love the treats. It normally comes with two toys, two treats, and a chew. He gets an additional toy in every box, so that's 3 toys! He just woke up from a nap, so nothing has been used yet. I picked large breed. Update: He loves the toys so far! #furryfriends
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get bark box every month for my dog. He knows when his box comes in the mail, he gets very excited and wags his tail and jumps around. It is fun to watch him chew on his new toy, throwing up in the air. And he also loves all the little treats that he gets in the box.
Samantha D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
BarkBox uploaded by Samantha D.
Amazing company! The boxes are filled with treats and adorable toys! It's a little expensive unless you have monthly subscription its the only con. Shopping easy and its always a surprise. Great customer service. My puppy absolutely loved her surprise!
Viri A.
San Diego, CA
BarkBox uploaded by Viri A.
We subscribed to barkbox for our youngest pup. She really likes the toys in the box and the pork stick. Honestly have had this sub for three months now and they seem very repetitive when it comes to treats. Unfortunately my dog was uninterested in the smaller treats. They do cater to your pups needs. They do themed boxes with the option to add on. The toys are super cute but definitely think you can get what you really need/want for the price. I have canceled our subscription.
Andy M.
Clifton
BarkBox uploaded by Andy M.
I want to make a point to write an extremely positive review about BarkBox as both a product and the customer service I receive. BarkBox demonstrated tremendous customer care and went over and above what I believe is necessary to maintain loyal customers. I highly recommend their service for the value of the products I receive and the lengths they went with me to make an unhappy situation a positive one. I have been using BarkBox for many years and with the addition of our new puppy - Pebbles, we switched to a large dog Super Chewer option. In our last order, we received a seagull super chewer toy that Pebbles loved but within 4 hours had chewed off the head. We assume she swallowed most of what she chewed, so we took it from her and threw the rest of the toy away. The next day, she went through several vomiting episodes that caused us a lot of concern. I was particularly concerned the material they used on this toy was not appropriate for dogs prone to chewing even though that was the expectation for the toy. I contacted BarkBox to complain about the toy and conversed with a chat representative who expressed the right amount of concern and promised to let the leadership team know of my concern. I expressed my concern about the material construction and the rep promised to pass on my concerns to their design team. I felt like I had made my point and felt their response was sufficiently appropriate for that kind of complaint. What really impressed me about their customer service was the email I got the very next day from their leadership team inquiring as to Pebbles's condition and the genuine expression of regret and concern their toy had caused her distress. They asked me to describe some more of the technical aspects of how Pebbles had chewed through the toy and, unasked, refunded my monthly subscription charge for that box. I replied to the email to let them know Pebbles was indeed fine, to give them more details on what we had observed, and my analysis of what was wrong with the toy. I told them, and I'm telling you, I think this event was a one-off. Their products have satisfied us over the time we have subscribed to them. I got another email thanking me for my input AND letting me know they were sending me a new toy they thought Pebbles would do better with. This is what prompted me to write this review. Exceptional customer service breeds loyal customers. Count me as a loyal BarkBox customer. Super Chewer BarkBox

499 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
SOPHIE N.
Queensland
il y a 3 mois
Is the BarkBox subscription worth the money?
Olivia S. il y a 2 mois
I think so for my puppy and older pup! I’d rather spend money on the bark box toys that last a bit longer than them tearing up something that they shouldn’t have gotten into. They also love the treats! They know their toys and they love BarkBox day! We’ve switched between the super chewers and regular boxes since I know my pups need to destuff things as their “work.”
Marlene P.
il y a 4 mois
Bethany M. il y a 4 mois
My dog loved the first box we got but he has so many toys already. I signed up for the year to get a promotional box for $15. I thought I would be able to cancel the subscription after I got the box, but they won’t let you. Fortunately I was able to downgrade to their ‘lite’ box for $19 a month. You get one toy one treat bag and one chew. Next time I would sign up for the month to month box. I think it’s $5 more but you can cancel at any time.
Elizabeth S.
Merced, CA
il y a 5 mois
BarkBox Do you find the nylon sold toys on the super chewer box to keep your Dogs attention, or are those toys ignored?
Star S. il y a 5 mois
Yes but not for long I have a husky and a pit and 2 little Chihuahuas they eat them in minutes. I love it though