BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• I’ve heard about these before are they worth the money and are th...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lauren D.
Delaware
I absolutely LOVE AND RECCOMENDED Barkbox for anyone who is always worried that their dog has to have the best and healthiest of everything, like I am. I subscribe to a 12 month large dog box. I also get an extra toy free every month. Every month Biscuit recieves 3 toys, 2 FULL bags of treats and a chew. The toys are seasonal matching and EXTREMELY DURABLE! Biscuit is a fan of destruction of everything so I was relieved and surprised to see them all holding up to her aggressive nature with them. And she does try very hard to rip them apart. They also have sounds that intrigue her. Crinkly, giggle,  squeaker.
      Now the treats..... they are always allergy friendly. No wheat, corn or soy added. All natural always. And the treat theme matches the season as well. I've not had to buy any treats at any store ever since subscribing. Or buy a toy!!
  Finally,  the chews..... always all natural and most of them take Biscuit at least an hour to eat. A couple took about 10 minutes.
   So for all of that every month, I pay $21. I have compared what I would pay for similar items at Petsmart and immediately realized Petsmart is ripping us dog owners off!!! BarkBox  Is the best at customer service as well. If your dog doesnt like a treat or toy, let them know and they send a replacement right away for free.
  Here is a code for a free box to try. It includes free shipping as well. ...  LK2RDOCVQF
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I would give BarkBox a 6 star rating if it was possible! Bark & Co. (BarkBox) is one of my favorite companies. It feels good to know that not only do you love the product you’re buying, but you love what your money supports. Personally, we have had a subscription since our pug was 6 months and he loves it. You are able to customize so much of your box. They put so much time and detail into each monthly box. I think I look forward to it as much as our pug does! The treats are always very high quality with lots of variety and if your little floofer happens to not like a particular treat you can simply email them and they send another treat straight to you.
I also think it’s also very important to mention all of the philanthropy work Bark & Co. always does. I have read numerous articles about charities and causes Bark & Co. has supported throughout the years, they have done some amazing work for those in need. To add a cherry on top of the cake, Bark & Co. offers job opportunities for people with disabilities, “...hiring a person with a disability is no different than hiring anyone else. All employees come with come with their own set of challenges regardless of ability.” If you are thinking about trying out BarkBox I 110% recommend it. You and your furry friend won’t regret it. Our pug loves his Super Chewer BarkBox!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've always wanted to try a subscription for my pups but I'm a bit ashamed that this was my first experience. BarkBox was good but had major hits and misses. I have giant, playful, strong dogs and though this was indicated, I don't feel as though any size consideration is evaluated when selecting toys for the boxes. I do like that they always came with two toys because it meant each dog had 15 minutes of play time before I had to wrestle their jaws open to dig out the stuffing and bits of squeakers they were about to ingest. The treats have been great! They especially loved the apple cider treats that started to ferment when left in a cookie jar and made all their other treats reek of beer. As a consumer that willingly signed up for the box and entered my debit card information freely, I should have read more in-depth. I did not know that when you terminate your subscription that you will continue to be charged until you reach the year mark of signing up. For me it meant 9 more months of money that was to be taken out of my account had I not caught it. I like true month to month boxes where a cancellation is immediate and I wish they had made their rather off-kilter ways of charging and processing more visible. I can think of some major changes that they could make but ultimately some of the blame rests on me for not reading better. I know my pups will be sad as they've grown accustomed to their box but I can buy more durable and healthy big dog treats for just a little more money and I know it would be more worth it.
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me and Winne love bark box!!!!!! They have the most amazing customer service that I've ever dealt with. We had an incident were Winnie's barkbox got thrown over the fence and she shredded it and destroyed the whole box and treats. I contacted bark box and they sent us a new box without question. They were very personal and recommended I watch Winnie to make sure she didn't get sick from consuming all those treats and possibly shreds of the packaging. I've also contact them before this telling them that Winnie destroys every toy she received and they upgraded my account to extra durable toys with no up charge. She still shreds all the plush toys she gets but some of the other toys that aren't cloth she hasn't put a scratch on. In my box every month I receive 2-3 toys, 2 bags of treats, and some type of chewing treat like a bone. I also love bark box because all the products and treats in it are good for your dog. If you read the ingredients on the back there isn't any outrageous names that you don't know the meaning to.  All the treats are so healthy. Literally one of the treat packages I got was dried sheep lungs and that was the only ingredient on the package. BarkBox
Chanel L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got my first BarkBox and I’ve got to say, I’m very surprised with the quality of the treats and toys that filled the box. I decided to give the product a try because it was only $5 for my first box thanks to @influenster! You have to subscribe to receive the box at normal price after the first discounted one. They have multiple options to how often you want to receive a box and how many items you want it filled with. They have themes for each box they send and it’s fun how it’s always a surprise. We received the #PupstateOrchards themed box and I loved how they had the option to choose what size size dog you have so that they can match the treats and toys to the correct size dogs. I was skeptical at first that I even cancelled the subscription as soon as my order for my first one was put in but after I received the box, I was sure to go back in and resubscribe. Way to go guys! You found Another happy customer! My dog loves the toys and finds the treats delicious! We both Can’t wait to get the next BarkBox. I wonder what theme Will be? Keep it coming! #influenster #pupstate #barkshop #germanspitz 🐶📦
Sabrina O.
Yuma , AZ
LoLa just got her first barkbox in the mail yesterday and she absolutely loves it! The theme this month was New York. LoLa got 2 super adorable New York themed toys which she won’t let go of already and 2 delicious treats ohhh and not to forget a chewing stick bc my pup loves to chew. I am pleasantly surprised how fast the shipping was! As a dog mom I want the very best for my pup and spending $20 for this was def worth it! We both are super excited for next month 🐾💕🐶
Tiffany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have never seen my puppy so excited to get a package in the mail! It's like she knew what was inside before it even got opened. The box was filled with delicious treats and high quality toys. I do have to say something about the company though- my tiny, 16lb, pup destroyed one of her new BarkShop toys (that I bought at Target) in under 20 minutes. This was a toy for a larger dog and she devoured it-even ate a piece of the fabric. I mentioned about this on twitter and BarkShop/Box contacted me immediately to help fix this and get my "pups tail wagging again". They immediately shipped out a new, tougher, toy for my pup without any cost to me. How many other companies would go above and beyond to fix this! I can't say enough good things about this company. I love them and so does my puppy.
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
My Luna loves her bark box we have gotten it for over a year now! She knows when the box comes that it’s for her, and she’s so possessive it super cute! She opens it all on her own, she’s a lab! The one month our box was late.. I contacted the company, and they not only put rush shipping on all her future boxes, but sent her ANOTHER box with extra treats inside! They seriously have the best customer service ever, and I haven’t had one problem since! Luna loves every single toy, and every single bag of treats she gets! I can’t rave enough about barkbox it is seriously the best way to spoil our baby girl without ever having to go to the store ourselves, or searching high and low for organic gluten free good for you treats! Because every month their treats they send are the HEALTHIEST for your fur baby! Anyways, they’re my favorite and we will never quit using bark box it’s so worth the money! BarkBox in the photo is Luna’s you basket.. and yes a lot of the ones she has gotten are DESTROYED #destroyersclub but she still has soooo many!!! Like I said best investment ever!
Panda D.
I had a terrible experience with barkbox. My dog is not a strong chewer at all (he's a shih tzu) but somehow every time we got a box the toys were super cheap and would fall apart immediately. I was actually thinking of quitting the subscription but I liked the surprises each month so I thought I'd stick it out a few months. He had never destroyed any toys until we started getting barkbox toys, so after a couple deliveries - I knew they were cheaper than average. They'd basically fall apart in 2 min of him playing with them which sucked.On our last barkbox, one toy actually fell apart immediately when he was chewing on the new toy for the first time (literally within a minute of me giving it to him) he accidentally swallowed the squeaker and ended up having a $5000+ surgery as a result to get it out. He had to be completely cut open. Between the emotional pain of my dog having surgery, being in the ICU, having a pain med patch stapled to his back and weeks of recovery, I never trusted this company again. I wish I had never tried them.Suffice to say, not a fan and I tell anyone considering trying them this story. I'd rather pick my own treats and toys and be able to know what i'm getting quality wise. Be careful if you subscribe, big breeds might be ok but I'm sure small breeds regularly have this happen to them with this company.
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
So I just recently ordered the 12 month subscription for my large German Shepard husky mix at the beginning of the month. And literally within 3 or 4 days the box was sitting on my porch. I was extremely impressed with the fast shipping, Kaia absolutely loved her toys! she didn't know which one to pick up first. Not to mention the bone she got in the box was gone within a hour. She also approved of the treats, but we have to give those sparingly. I highly recommend this box for your dogs! It'll bring so much joy to them, and it beats having to go out yourself and deal with the stress of how expensive buying 5 things would actually be.... cause you only pay $20 a month with free shipping!!! amazing!!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.