Add a Photo

#4 in Subscription Boxes
Fetch a free BarkBox with any 6 or 12 month plan

FREE BOX

Fetch a free BarkBox with any 6 or 12 month plan

For humans, BarkBox is a delivery of 4 to 6 natural treats and super fun toys curated around a surprise theme each month. For dogs, BarkBox is like the joy of a million belly scratches.

We paw-pick the best all-natural treats and innovative toys to match a dog's unique needs, including allergies. When your dog falls in ruv with something from the box, you can easily find it again on BarkShop.com, our app or by texting us. And if your dog isn't happy with something that came in the box, we'll fix it. Scout's Honor. In addition, a percentage of proceeds is donated to local animal shelters.

Since our start in 2011, we've worked with local and independent businesses to find unique and fun pawducts. We only work with vendors who care deeply about the health and happiness of dogs. Having shipped over 16 million toys and treats so far, we've also learned a ton about what engages dogs. We design many of the products ourselves through our Bark & Co brand.

By getting a BarkBox, you are joining a huge pupulation of people obsessed with making dogs happy across Bark & Co – from BarkPost's entertaining stories and videos; to BarkShop's products for dogs to play, eat, nest and more; to our BarkLive events which host the biggest doggone pawties in the world each year.

At Bark & Co, we are committed to making dogs happy, and we mean all dogs, even those who don't have a human to call their own. We support shelters, rescues and non-profits across the US that help dogs find their forever homes.

Welcome to our pack.

Photos (214)
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Pearl , MS

BarkBox is the BEST thing ever. So mad I didn't think of it first. My APBT (American Pit Bull Terrier) has jaws of steel so I wasn't sure about it at first. There was a promo code I used for my very first box so it was free. (I see them all the time, I'm sure the one I used is long expired.) There are different subscriptions you get to choose from. I have the 1yr subscription and do NOT plan on EVER quitting. HA. After my first box I did email them to let them know my dog is a chewer and has a strict diet. No soy, wheat, rice, meat by products, and all the other horrible things that are in dogs food/treats. They let me know they try not to send items with those ingredients but would for sure not send me any. His first box of toys were very tuff and took him awhile to chew so I know they are great quality. He normally chews them in a day, literally! He loves to get the squeakers out of the toys and play with them. (: So you can imagine I was skeptical about ordering the box. I didn't want to waste my money. I'm so glad I did order it. He loves it and it saves me money in the long run. I haven't bought him a toy or treat in months. By the time I need them he gets his box.    So if you aren't sure about it give it a trial run. Make sure you email them to let them know about allergies and if you're dog has jaws of life. It really makes a difference.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Cross City, FL

I tried Bark Box for the first time for FREE!!  I know I really didn't believe it either.  We have two dogs one 10 who is a min pin border collie mix and a 5 yr old black mouth curr.  The younger one loves her toys and treats and is very gentle with them and treats them like their babies.  The older one eats all the toys she can and is picky with her treats.  The Bark Box arrived in their names I might add and had two great toys a big pretzel rope and a Lady Liberty Ball.  Two treat bags one with Duck treats and the other from Iceland and was all I can say fish scales compressed dehydrated n cut in cubes.  They smelled horrendous but the dogs LOVE them!!  The duck is their fav but they loved the fish.  It has helped their coats like you wouldn't believe.  One is a short hair and hers is super shiny and soft and my long hair usually does nothing but scratch and itch and that has let up tremendously.  Needless to say I am beyond impressed with the quality of the products you receive and the price.  First one for me was free and now only 25 a month.  The treats last the entire month with two dogs getting them at least twice a day and the toys are so fun and durable.  Win win in my book. Oh, you can also earn free Bark Boxes by sharing with friends and can choose to donate your free ones to shelters near you.
Mel S.
Mel S.
Long Beach, CA

My friend referred me so I signed up for a free trial with 12 month subscription and got my first box free. When I opened my box, the presentation was very cute. They had their own customized packaging paper and everything was so neatly packaged. I received 3 bags of treats and 2 toys. The treats looked to be very high quality and my dog loved them! He now had pepperoni treats, Jerky treats, and a pigs ear! He was also very excited when I showed him the toys. He got a squeaky apron looking toy and a plush dumpling box which looked like a Chinese food take out box with dumplings inside. I was very happy with my bark box but honestly did not want to pay $24 monthly. (Prices vary depending on how many months you want to pay up front). So I decided to cancel my subscription. I logged in and cancelled my renewal. The following month I was charged. I contacted them and let them know I cancelled prior to the end of my free trial. It turns out you have to contact them to cancel. Cancelling online only cancels your renewal but you still have to pay for the term of the subscription you paid for. In my case 12 months. So make sure you contact them to cancel before free trial is over! It is misleading info online. They make you think it's that easy to cancel when it's not.
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX

My pup always look forward to receiving her BarkBox, and let's face it, so do I. The ordering system is easy - a few questions and you're off. Each box comes with snacks, toys, and other goodies pertaining to the month's "theme". We've gotten a New York themed box (with a pretzel toy) and a Bento Blossoms themed box, with a teapot and a sushi toy.

The toys are always a hit because they are durable, something I struggle finding in places like PetSmart or PetCo (seriously, my dog ruined a "Kong" toy in a few days!). So it's good to see that we are sent toys that last more than a handful of play sessions. If your dog is a "super chewer" you can also send a quick message to costumer support and they'll send even-more-durable toys.

The snacks are always enough to last for the month, and I think we've even got a few extras this month! They're always natural and very high-quality. We've gotten some interesting brands as well, including salmon chews, which I did not even know existed.

My only complaint is with the "chews" - these are supposed to be casual chews, and last maybe more than one use? My dog devours them in minutes.

That said, BarkBox is amazing and absolutely worth the cost. I can't wait 'til the next one comes in!!
Alisa B.
Alisa B.

Love this box because every month is a theme and it your dog has allergies let them know and your pup wont miss out. And they also cater to tough chewers there is even a club for dogs that really are tough. Let them know and your pup will get toys that last no flimsy toys. If your not happy they will send you and replacement. My beagle has every allergy under the sun and will destroy most toys in record time. The customer service is excellent they even sent a hand written card when he did not receive a item I ordered. I can't think of anything bad when it comes to BarkBox the quality and personal attention beats even my subscription boxes.. lol I love to see his reaction when his box arrives. And the treats are high quality no small sample sizes. The treats and toys are curated with some of the best themes. You can tell they really listen and want to make you happy. I love this company so much that I have gifted them to my friends dogs. If you can only pick one box for your pup this is the one. I have subscribed to several and BarkBox is a winner every month.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

We LOVE Barkbox in this house! I tried another pet subscription box service prior to subscribing to Barkbox and I wasn't happy with the price paid for the goods received.  After trying the first brand, I was hesitant to give Barkbox a try thinking that I would feel ripped off by them too. I was SO wrong and I am so glad I signed up (so is my dog!! Boston Terrier/Pitbull mix) We are signed up for the 12 month plan, so our monthly boxes come in at $20 (including shipping), and we easily receive $30+ worth of toys and treats.  Another great thing about Barkbox is that everything they send is high quality, whether it be toys or treats.  My dog has a sensitive stomach and nothing that they have ever sent has caused her problems, as they are often, if not always, gluten free treats.  The toys stand up to her tough teeth too, she usually destroys toys in a matter of minutes but these toys last us a while.  We have even re-ordered some on Barkshop! Highly recommend, worth the money!!
I received 3 months subscription of Barkbox for Christmas from my brother. My dog is my absolute life so this was a very exciting gift to get. You really get your moneys worth with this I believe. They address it with your dogs name so it seems like they are getting mail which is really cute. In his boxes he had a slip that said member of the extra toy club and it would have detailed what the extra toy included in the box is. The quality of the treats and toys is top notch that would only find at pet care boutiques no petsmart level stuff here. The quantity of everything you get is also a lot. I only had a 3 month subscription and already got my third box but Dash hasn't even made it through the first months box yet! My dog is very gentle with toys so I feel like the products I received will last him probably 3 or 4 years before I have to buy him any new toys. Obviously this is not how everyones dog will be since most dogs are shredders but my dog personally these will last years.
Lena W.
Lena W.

I have a 160 lb Great Dane. We got him the bark box for 5 months. The toys even for the large dog breed and durable chewer option were no match for him. I would call customer service to let them know he destroyed the toys in one day and they would happily offer to send me ONE replacement toy for me. Every replacement toy they sent me was perfect and durable. However, I got tired of calling every month for a replacement and then only getting 1 toy not 2. I finally asked them to just send me the kind of toys they mail me for replacement to save everybody time and money. They were not able to do that for me and suggested either upgrading my box to a "Super Duper Durable Box" or continuing with my subscription and calling for 1 replacement every month. I decided to cancel my subscription because it turned into a bit of a hassle but if you have a dog that isn't very large and strong and doesn't destroy his/her toys, the boxes are cute and fun! I always loved opening them :)
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA

I really like this monthly shipment. With that said I'm not giving it five stars due to lack of variety for the different sizes. I have two large dogs and a medium dog, so I order one box for each size. They were almost identical- which is what is disappointing. I thought for sure that the content would be different for the different sizes, but alas, no. I'm going to give it a couple more months before deciding if we will keep it or cancel it. My girls go thru toys like there is no tomorrow, so it might work for us to get duplicates of the same toys. We will see. They LOVED all the treats and our cat even loved the soft dog treats! So I'd say give it a try but if you order more than one box, don't expect a lot of variety, or you'll be disappointed. ALSO!!!! If you order more than one box, you can ask for a coupon to be applied, where you will get $10 off each box moving forward- just use the "help" message key when checking them out and they will hook you up!
Raquel W.
Raquel W.

First and foremost, this company is impeccably ran. If you ever need to smile, reach out via their Customer Service chat. They use so many dog puns! From their amazing "Scout's Honor" policy (your pup doesn't like a toy? Send it back, and they'll send you a new one!), to their referral program, this is a completely top notch company.
Secondly, there is nothing (and I'm not exaggerating) that brings me more joy than watching my dog hop and dance around with excitement when I walk in the door with his monthly BarkBox. It truly is so much fun for my pup, my husband and I (we make it a family moment).
Third, the contents of their boxes are the best! The boxes are always themed so cleverly, and the toys are the best. I also love that they include treats from smaller companies, as I love supporting small businesses.
Do your pup (and yourself) a favor and order a BarkBox subscription. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ

Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Massapequa, NY

Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

Would you say that it is worth the money?