BY NONE #57 in Pretzels

Bark thinsâ snacking chocolate dark chocolate pretzel 4.7 oz see more...

• Which flavor is your favorite? Mine is the coconut!2 Answers
  • These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?2 Answers
  • I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on...2 Answers
Bark Thins Snacking Chocolate Dark Chocolate Pretzel 4.7 oz
  • "I do love dark chocolate and the salty and sweet combo is amazing but the seas all personally is a bit much." in 1 review
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I received a coupon from Influenster for a free bag! Not usually a fan of dark chocolate but these Bark Thins were so good! I can't wait to try the other varieties!
Julie F.
Schaumburg, IL
I really enjoyed this flavor of bark thins. The dark chocolate mixed great with the pretzel. The bite sizes were the right size and the sea salt was great tasting.
Sarah M.
Turlock, CA
All I can say is YUM! These are very delicious. They are a bit expensive though for a small bag. The dark chocolate mixed with the sea salt is amazing. OBSESSED.
Danielle D.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate. I'm a gigantic fan of dark chocolate. I'm a dinosaur sized fan of salted dark chocolate! This was one of the best, crunchiest chocolate snacks I've had!
Nessa L.
These where really good I had gotten them in my #sunshinevoxbox awhile back and they were gone in two days everyone like them. If u like dark choc and a pretzel then this is for u
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Addicting! The pieces are thick and rich, definitely higher quality chocolate. This is my favorite flavor because I love the combo of salty and sweet. A bit pricey though!
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
The sea salt and chocolate go fantastic together and I love them! My taste buds thanked me after purchasing them! Thanks to the sunshine voxbox I now have a new favorite snack!
Debra S.
While I do love the New Dark Chocolate Bark Thins Pretzel and Sea Salt, could only give 4 stars as broke a filling when bit down on it. They should be made think not thick,  then I would not have broke a filling.
Susan C.
Prince George, VA
Got free coupon in a vox box for these awhile ago
found some at Target these are so tasty and delicious, everyone loved them even though didn't want to share them
Brie B.
I first tried these in the coconut and dark chocolate variety and fell in LOVE. These are a great combo of salty and sweet. I love the hit of extra sea salt too!
Brittany B.
I'm not huge on dark chocolate, but are these good?
Kate T.
BUFORD, GA
Where do you find Bark Thins for purchase?
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on TV or youtube maday. But what are they and best of all are they good.
Destiny T.
Is this tasty?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?