BY NONE #55 in Pretzels

Bark thinsâ snacking chocolate dark chocolate pretzel 4.7 oz see more...

• Which flavor is your favorite? Mine is the coconut!2 Answers
  • These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?2 Answers
  • I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on...2 Answers
Bark Thins Snacking Chocolate Dark Chocolate Pretzel 4.7 oz
  • "I do love dark chocolate and the salty and sweet combo is amazing but the seas all personally is a bit much." in 1 review
Sariane C.
Love love love. I have to ration them or I eat way too much! I have tried and loved the Dark Chocolate Pretzel, Dark Chocolate Almond and Dark Chocolate Mint. Can't wait to find the other flavors!
Isabel P.
These are amazing! They're really nice to just put in my school bag and eat some when I'm on the go. I'm not typically a fan of dark chocolate but these were perfect. Not too strong nor bitter.
Lauren H.
If you love semi sweet dark chocolate, this won't disappoint. The combination with pretzel has a good salty, bitter, sweet combo too. You may finish the whole bag in one sitting, just sayin'.
Haley R.
Canton, OH
I love me a good salty pretzel chocolate, and this one was great! The only thing I wish is that they had milk chocolate too and not just dark, because I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate!
Erica K.
Walnut Creek, CA
This product is amazing. The size and texture of the chocolate bits is perfect and it is just crunchy enough to break but not too difficult. The dark choc and the salt is a perf combo and even my grampy liked it!
Jonelle L.
I received a coupon for them in the sunshine voxbox but now I'm hooked. they tasted sooo good and they're not made of a million different ingredients. they're made from a few basic ones and they're non-gmo certified. It makes a cheat meal feel less guilty.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Absolutely delish! I Picked up the ones with peppermint, though, using a coupon I got in my sunshine voxbox! It tasted like Christmas!!! The sea salt was a great compliment as well!
Taylor K.
I've only tried this kind, and they're pretty tasty. The dark chocolate goes so well with the pretzels. They're low in calories so I don't have to worry about eating too many!
Alicia G.
I got the pretzel ones from influenster and OMG the pretzel ones are the best can't wait to try coconut I have Reyes this one and almond so far the almond one was alright
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Delicious!! These make a perfect snack, and will kill the chocolate craving. I love that they aren't loaded with junk! This is the perfect sweet and salty combination.
Brittany B.
I'm not huge on dark chocolate, but are these good?
Kate T.
BUFORD, GA
Where do you find Bark Thins for purchase?
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on TV or youtube maday. But what are they and best of all are they good.
Destiny T.
Is this tasty?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?