BY NONE

Bark thinsâ snacking chocolate dark chocolate pretzel 4.7 oz see more...

• Which flavor is your favorite? Mine is the coconut!2 Answers
  • These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?2 Answers
  • I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on...2 Answers
Bark Thins Snacking Chocolate Dark Chocolate Pretzel 4.7 oz
  • "I do love dark chocolate and the salty and sweet combo is amazing but the seas all personally is a bit much." in 1 review
Alyssa G.
Tried these with the coupon from my Sunshine Voxbox and WOW they're addicting. Not too expensive and the chocolate is really good quality. Has a nice crunch and then melts in your mouth. Can't wait to try the other flavors!
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
My aunt bought a pack of these the other day and gave me some to try, result: I'm in love! The taste amazing, I love that they are not too sweet, they are awesome for when you're craving a little sweet and salty treat.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I got a coupon to try these for free in my Sunshine VoxBox, and man do I love them. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought the salt was a little much. Other than too much salt, I think these are perfect.
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
I love this product!! The sweet of the dark chocolate along with the salty of the pretzels is a great combo! I have been looking all over my town for this and have finally found them at a local grocery store!!
Bonnie B.
Rego Park, NY
My sister introduced me to Bark Thins and I'm definitely very happy that she did because they're delicious! Besides the fact that I love that they're non GMO and use fair trade ingredients, the little pieces are so yummy and have so much flavor packed into each bite! These are definitely the perfect snack to keep at my desk at work!
Alisha H.
Cleveland, OH
Out of all the flavors, these ones are amazing! Again, they are dairy free, natural, fair trade, etc! I love that these pack a lot of flavor and they have that amazing sweet and salty affect! Love them!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Just got my free bag last night. I meant to get the Quinoa Blueberry BUT these are quite amazing :) I may just buy the blueberry one when these are gone. I love the bitter-sweetness of the chocolate and the salt from the pretzels . Oh so good!!!!! My dad tried them and loved them as well:)
Bita M.
OMG this stuff is delicious. I got the dark chocolate mixed with pretzels. It's like heaven in my mouth. I am completely addicted to this snack and bought a lot more to take to class with me each day.
shannon m.
West haven, CT
Finally picked up a free pack of these with my free coupon from influenster. They are so good. Chocolate with sea salt is amazing and I like that it's covering pretzels. This is an amazing snack and they are good size chunks. This is the only one I tried and I loved them.
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I got this item free from Influenster to try. I absolutely love these! Dark chocolate is my all time favorite, and this product perfectly combined sea salt and the crunch of pretzels! I can't wait to go to the store and get more!
Brittany B.
I'm not huge on dark chocolate, but are these good?
Kate T.
BUFORD, GA
Where do you find Bark Thins for purchase?
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on TV or youtube maday. But what are they and best of all are they good.
Destiny T.
Is this tasty?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?