BY NONE #56 in Pretzels

Bark thinsâ snacking chocolate dark chocolate pretzel 4.7 oz see more...

• Which flavor is your favorite? Mine is the coconut!2 Answers
  • These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?2 Answers
  • I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on...2 Answers
Bark Thins Snacking Chocolate Dark Chocolate Pretzel 4.7 oz
  • "I do love dark chocolate and the salty and sweet combo is amazing but the seas all personally is a bit much." in 1 review
Danine M.
Lyndhurst , NJ
Obcessed!! I first had the salted pumpkin seed bark and I was hooked but than I tried the dark chocolate pretzel , wow! This is so delicious and each piece is just enough to satisfy a craving . Now that I have found these I have to try every one !!! Give them a try you will not be disappointed !!
Mary W.
Pontiac, MI
When I received a coupon to try bark thins for free from volcanic. I was like hmm dark chocolate. Sadly I don't like dark chocolate. When I seen they had mixed it with pretzels I was like I'll try it. Oh my goodness finished the bag on the way home from the grocery store. They were delicious if your not a big fan of dark chocolate you will still love these I recommend it.
Queenie I.
I am already a huge fan of barkTHINS and frequently buy a couple of bags when Mother Nature comes to visit, to appease her and her bitchiness. Although I do love the combo of dark chocolate and pretzel, it was a little too salty on a lot of the bites I got.
Ashleigh F.
I received a coupon for a FREE one from one of my voxboxes and omg.. they are amazing. I found mine at Kroger and one piece is enough or even half a piece so the bag has lasted me forever! They are so yummy and I'm normally not the biggest dark chocolate fan. I also turned my grandmother on to these because she loves dark chocolate and she loved them as well! They are a little more on the expensive side but it's because they are better quality since they have no GMO ingredients and are fair trade. So worth it. Especially if you're trying to go organic and eat healthier but still want dessert!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
These are delicious!! Of the different flavors I've tried, this is my favorite. Excellent chocolate flavor, the pretzels and sea salt add a nice salty flavor to compliment the sweetness of the chocolate. I only gave it 4 stars because I find the pieces to be rather large, and when I try and break them or hold them while I eat a piece they melt slightly in my hands.
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
I received this product for free for testing purposes from influencer in my VoxBox. Warning these are dangerous. I love anything with chocolate in it. I tried these and I legit almost ate the entire bag in one sitting. You can't just eat one piece, it's addicting and delicious. You get the best of both worlds with sweet and salty and this was the perfect combination of both. My new favorite snack!
Hannah H.
This is my favorite bark thins flavor! i received a coupon for a free one in my sunshine voxbox but my local target sells out very quick. my first flavor was the pumpkin seed and recently i got lucky and found a few bags of the pretzel kind at target. the pretzel is soooo good! i love the sweet & salty mix plus the crunch of the pretzel. this is a great after dinner treat if you want to avoid dessert
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm literally so addicted to these, it's not even funny. I absolutely love these Bark Thins for a chocolatey snack while teaching. I have long days, with little breaks, and sometimes I need a little moment for myself during a busy day teaching 5th graders. These do just the trick, perfectly sweet and salty, with a crunch!
Erin C.
I first got these in my love with food subscription and they are great. Normally I'm not a fan of anything with nuts in it, but I gave them a try and now I'm in love! I also like that they are a healthier snack and you can find them in stop and shop too! Win, win!
Stephanie P.
I absolutely love Bark thins they are the perfect Snack morning,day or night. I really love the sweet and salty mix of the dark chocolate and pretezel. they are fairly cheap and you can even get them at BJ'S
Brittany B.
I'm not huge on dark chocolate, but are these good?
Kate T.
BUFORD, GA
Where do you find Bark Thins for purchase?
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on TV or youtube maday. But what are they and best of all are they good.
Destiny T.
Is this tasty?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?