BY NONE #90 in Pretzels

Bark thinsâ snacking chocolate dark chocolate pretzel 4.7 oz see more...

• Which flavor is your favorite? Mine is the coconut!2 Answers
  • These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?2 Answers
  • I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on TV or y...2 Answers
Bark Thins Snacking Chocolate Dark Chocolate Pretzel 4.7 oz
  • "I do love dark chocolate and the salty and sweet combo is amazing but the seas all personally is a bit much." in 1 review
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
I love love this one!! Dark chocolate mixed with pretzels is the perfect mix. Such a great snack. United airlines has them on their flights now. Great size for a snack. If we have them at our house they don't last very long. Def won't be disappointed trying this one.
Haley G.
These bark thins are great to have as a snack and a great pick me up! I keep them in my desk when I need them. They are bite size and make a great snack. The only downside is that they are expensive.
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
These. Are. Delicious!

I admittedly don't have the biggest sweet tooth, but when a craving comes on for something chocolately, these are my go-to. They're bite size and the resealable bag is easy for storage. The pop of pretzel is just the right amount of salty to complement the dark chocolate. Highly recommend to keep stashed at your desk for an afternoon pick-me-up!
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I have alot of favoite on dark chocolate well i was shopping and i saw this onsale i thought wow let me try this and omg this so addictive and i cant not get enough of it i bought this in Giant and let me say i want more of them i wish i bought two pack it so worth it
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love dark chocolate and with the crispy thin pretzels? It is perfect! I did not know what to expect of these but they are one of my fav. Snacks now. I buy this once in a while at my local target. If you love chocolate you will really like these.
Ashlie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Holy cow, these things when its that time of the month, ugh. Heaven. So so yummy, and they have a sunflower kind as well. Im not usually a fan of dark choco but YUM. Warning, these melt so fast, in your fingers kind of fast. I recommend freezing them.
Alycia H.
I received a FREE coupon for these in my SUNSHINE Voxbox! Thank you Influenser! However, I have bought these prior to the sunshine VOXBOX and I have to say I LOVE THEM! I was thrilled to see these were in my VOXBOX! :) I am not a huge dark chocolate fan but with the pretzels they are a quick and Yummy snack! The only reason i give them 4 stars is because I don't like how quick and easy they melt and crumble. Make sure you have them in a cool room. They will melt and make a mess if let in a hot place! Make sure you have napkins! I will suggest placing the bag in the freezer! They make them cool, crunchy and refreshing on a hot day! ( Crunchier than they already are)
Debra S.
While I do love the New Dark Chocolate Bark Thins Pretzel and Sea Salt, could only give 4 stars as broke a filling when bit down on it. They should be made think not thick,  then I would not have broke a filling.
Megan B.
I received the Sunshine voxbox which contained a coupon for a free bag of Bark Thins. Prior to my purchase I investigated the different flavors that are offered. I originally was hoping to get the chocolate mint flavor, but my store did not have them. Instead, I decided to get the chocolate pretzel ones. I was a little hesitant because this product is dark chocolate (and I typically prefer milk chocolate). However, after trying this product I fell in love. They truly are the perfect snacking chocolate, and they are not expensive. If you are questioning purchasing this chocolate, then I say go for it!
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Obcessed!! I first had the salted pumpkin seed bark and I was hooked but than I tried the dark chocolate pretzel , wow! This is so delicious and each piece is just enough to satisfy a craving . Now that I have found these I have to try every one !!! Give them a try you will not be disappointed !!
Brittany B.
I'm not huge on dark chocolate, but are these good?
Kate T.
Buford, GA
Where do you find Bark Thins for purchase?
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I've been seeing these a lot lately. Not sure if it's on TV or youtube maday. But what are they and best of all are they good.
Destiny T.
Is this tasty?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
These look delicious! Has anyone tried them?