BY BARKTHINS

Bark thins snacking chocolate dark chocolate almond with sea salt 4.7 oz

Bark Thins Snacking Chocolate Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt 4.7
  • "I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate because it's usually bitter and I like sweet milk chocolate, but I saw this and thought I'd give it a shot." in 1 review
  • "These are a great treat (especially if you can keep yourself from eating the whole bag in one go), and you won't regret buying them." in 1 review
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
These are ADDICTING! But I don’t feel as guilty indulging because it’s dark chocolate and almonds, and not as processed as other snacks. They’re perfect for an on the go snack, or when you’re stressed and need that chocolate fix. Warning: do not bring the whole bag with you when you’re ready to eat them! Instead portion them out so you don’t overindulge 😉
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Super delicious! I get the 20 Oz bag from Costco. Super addicting. The dark chocolate is delicious. There is just the right amount of sea salt as well. I plan on continuing to buy whenever I run out.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
BarkThins are awesome! It is not too much dark chocolate, which doesn't taste chalky! If you are snacky eat a little piece of this and it will keep you from snacking! It was worth buying! I would buy again, and I recommend to others!
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very tasty but VERY misleading. The name makes you think you’re eating healthy but that is very much not the case. I don’t know why these are sold in the organic section. They’re like 1000 calories a bag.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really good healthy dark chocolate treats. If you love dark chocolate and almonds, this is for you. I like that it has simple ingredients and that I can buy it in bulk at Costco to save money!
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purchased these because they were on sale and they were absolutely delicious. I will continue to buy these wherever I can find them. They taste great and they were on sale which is always a plus
Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera, CA
My favorite thing in the world is a Dark Chocolate and Almond combo so you already know that I'm in love with barkTHINS. Best part is I buy a bigger bag at Cotsco and just put a few pieces in a snack Ziploc bag and take them to work. After lunch around 3-ish I always get an urge for something sweet and this seals the deal and keeps me away from all the other junk food in the office.
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Omg I loooooove looooove this snack so much so that I cannot stay a day without munching on these. I'm surprised that I'm not putting in weight so much. This satiates my late night cravings, PMS cravings and what not. It has almonds dark chocolate and a slight salty taste to it which I absolutely love.everyone should try it.
Lindsey M.
Bark thins are my new go to snack!! I love the delicious dark chocolate and then the pop of sea salt really brings out all of the flavor. You don't have to feel guilty about snacking on a few of these too which is great!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy... if your in the mood for a piece of chocolate.. you must get these they are scrumptious. The thin pieces of chocolate with small pieces of almonds makes a perfect snack. The problem is to try and stop eating them because they are yummy!
Savv M.
Where can I find these? I would really like to try them!
Marley L.
Im getting a coupon in my #SunshineVoxbox and i was wondering if they were any good?
Tara D.
I never heard of this snack.are they as amazing as they look?
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
Are these babies sold in bulk anywhere!?
Ciera F.
Lakeview, MI
What locations sell these? I received a coupon in my voxbox and I've never even heard of these. Thanks in advance!