BY BARK THINS

barkTHINS snacking chocolate are indulgent, irresistible slivers of dark chocolate bark packed with better-for-you ingredients. The mission is simple. Delicious chocolate snacks are created that allow you to feel better about indulging in something you love. Only the BEST possible ingredients are sourced to ensure their products can be stamped with Fair Trade Certified ingredients and Non-GMO Project Verified seals. Any time is a good time for barkTHINS. THE go-to snack.

Buy on Jet.com
Trisha O.
Trisha O.
Hinsdale, NH
These are actually pretty good! I don't usually like dark chocolate but it's rich taste mixed with the fruit is actually good. This is a little on the more expensive side but definitely worth it! You can also get them in several places.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I had to travel to three different Target stores when these first came out because they were so hard to find. They were worth finding. I love the dark chocolate,crunchy quinoa and blueberry flavor of this snack. So tasty and delicious.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
These are delicious. The dark chocolate has a good flavor and the quinoa adds a little crunch while the blue berry adds a little more sweetness. They're a little pricey but worth it if you're looking for a splurge.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love all the ingredients in these but not together. I wasn't really impressed with how they were blended. I do like some of the other flavors of bark thins but these missed the mark for me.
Rhianon B.
Rhianon B.
Mmmmmm love bark thins!!! Good ingredients but it does have quite a bit of sugar.
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Saylorsburg, PA
Oh my gosh! I cannot thank Influenster enough for introducing me to Bark Thins! All of the flavored are delicious, but this one is my favorite. The dark chocolate is complimented nicely by the sweet and tart flavors of the blueberries. The quinoa acts like little crispy surprises that just enhance the entire product. I'm in love! I only wish that more came in a bag because I always want more!
Ashley  W.
Ashley W.
If you are looking for a quick & healthy snack this is it! This is exactly what you are looking for if you have a sweet craving. It satisfies your hungry and those calorie intake. They have plenty of different flavored bark thins to choose from. Try it!!!
Amber D.
Amber D.
These are a MUST for my snack cabinet! Not only are they deliciously satisfying, but they are also a sweet treat I can feel good about. Quality ingredients give me peace of mind, and even a small amount satisfies cravings.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
I tried this on a whim and it is SO. GOOD! It's part chewy, part crunchy. It's sweet, with a pinch of salty. It's just so good. It was hard to keep from eating the whole bag in one sitting!
karen r.
karen r.
Deerfield, IL
I tried these at an in-store sampling and they were SO freakin' good that I did NOT buy them because I knew I would not be able to control myself if I were home alone with these! The chocolate is amaaaaazing! The texture/crunch is the bomb. I am sad they are not lower fat so i could go crazy on them!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
These sound so amazingggg!!! Are they as good as they sound?
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried target and whole foods, and I cannot seem to find these to cash in on my voxbox voucher. I live in So. California. Where can I get them? Help!
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is the taste of quinoa in these overpowering ? Or is the chocolate the dominate flavor?
Noëlle D.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I've always wanted to try this kind but every time I go to the store for bark thins, I always go for the almond coconut ones. I want to try something new but I don't want to be disappointed and feel like I wasted $5! Which ones are the best? Should I try getting these?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
These look great. Didn't know quinoa could be used as a sweet?