BY BARK THINS

barkTHINS snacking chocolate are indulgent, irresistible slivers of dark chocolate bark packed with better-for-you ingredients. The mission is simple. Delicious chocolate snacks are created that allow you to feel better about indulging in something you love. Only the BEST possible ingredients are sourced to ensure their products can be stamped with Fair Trade Certified ingredients and Non-GMO Project Verified seals. Any time is a good time for barkTHINS. THE go-to snack.

Buy on Jet.com
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I had to travel to three different Target stores when these first came out because they were so hard to find. They were worth finding. I love the dark chocolate,crunchy quinoa and blueberry flavor of this snack. So tasty and delicious.
Jazmin B.
Fairburn, GA
Received these Blueberry Quinoa Bark Thins free in my #Influenster #SunshineVoxBox. I had never heard of this product, but I was a fan of dark chocolate! I like to eat chocolate (who doesn't?), but having fruit in the chocolate made me feel better about eating it! Dark chocolate is always healthier than milk or white chocolate, but this product had a great taste! I couldn't just eat one piece! I had to keep eating them until they were gone! The taste is good, but the price is a little high and you have to go to specific stores to find them; you can't find them in Walmart, Kroger or Publix. I would definitely recommend this if you really like dark chocolate and don't want to feel so guilty about eating so much of it! It does have some nutritional value with the blueberries in it! Chocolate is definitely the dominant taste!
Lara B.
Baltimore, MD
What can I say? This is about the best candy I have ever eaten. Dark chocolate is very high quality and melts in your mouth. The quinoa gives a delightful crunch and the blueberries are a perfect ending chew. I am dieting and when I absolutely NEED an indulgence, just a small piece of this fills that need  and the calories, oddly enough, are not very high.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I received Bark Thins Blueberry Quinoa Complimentary thanks to #Influenster and I Absolutly Loved Them! At first they didn't sound or look too appealing, but once I tried one I was HOOKED. The chocolate was so tasty and not too sweet & just the right amount of fruit. Great texture. Only down side is the price, pretty pricey for the amount you get. Would most definitely buy again with coupons.
Marie H.
Forest City
I have tried the Bark Thins and loved them. I'm a chocolate lover. And having in a snack is wonderful, especially the ones with dark chocolate. I bought them at Target. This was my first time buying the product. My husband loves them too. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I would even add them in a gift basket.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I got a coupon for this in my latest voxbox and it was a great deal. These are over $4 at Target and That's a lot of money. I got to say though, they would have been worth it to pay for. All ages that can eat it enjoy it in this house. Plus...the quinoa-blueberry combo is WAY better than I thought. It's a pretty grand slam snack.
Amber D.
These are a MUST for my snack cabinet! Not only are they deliciously satisfying, but they are also a sweet treat I can feel good about. Quality ingredients give me peace of mind, and even a small amount satisfies cravings.
Juliana R.
Saylorsburg, PA
Oh my gosh! I cannot thank Influenster enough for introducing me to Bark Thins! All of the flavored are delicious, but this one is my favorite. The dark chocolate is complimented nicely by the sweet and tart flavors of the blueberries. The quinoa acts like little crispy surprises that just enhance the entire product. I'm in love! I only wish that more came in a bag because I always want more!
sarah g.
I received a coupon in my voxbox for a free bag to test and review and I must say I did like them. The name kinda threw me off but i like dark chocolate and blueberries so i picked some up. The blueberry isn't as noticeable as i would have liked but still good. All in all i would definitely buy them again just maybe not as often as some other fruit and chocolate brands.
Bobbie C.
College Sta, TX
I just received a free coupon in my sunshine vox box to try a bag of bark thins! I went right away to the store and purchased a bag of them and I must say I was not disappointed! I love blueberry and these dark chocolate blueberry thins are the perfect snack to take on the go or tie me over! I would highly recommend these and go back and buy some more
Ashley R.
These sound so amazingggg!!! Are they as good as they sound?
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried target and whole foods, and I cannot seem to find these to cash in on my voxbox voucher. I live in So. California. Where can I get them? Help!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is the taste of quinoa in these overpowering ? Or is the chocolate the dominate flavor?
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I've always wanted to try this kind but every time I go to the store for bark thins, I always go for the almond coconut ones. I want to try something new but I don't want to be disappointed and feel like I wasted $5! Which ones are the best? Should I try getting these?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Can you taste the quinoa in these or is the chocolate the dominate flavor?