Highlights
Ashley M.
  • She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. in 65 reviews.

• Maddy S.
  • The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!). in 36 reviews.

• Jacquelyn S.
  • Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days. in 20 reviews.

• Sarah H.
  • Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store. in 19 reviews.

• Jennifer L.
  • Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet! in 15 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Gerry B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I think this idea is awesome. We received 3 months as a gift. However since our pup has food allergies I contacted Bark Box to change the food and snacks provided. Response time is horrible. I had to email several times. And either they replied a week later or not at all. When they did reply they confirmed that they would put us on their list of dogs with special dietary restrictions. But the boxes never changed. So customer service and communications is where I subtract 2 stars. After the gift subscription was over we waited a couple of months. We realized that for the price per month it was fun to receive mail for our pup. But before signing back up I asked again to not to send certain food items. But alas again the box still contained items we can't use. So I've tried to email again 3xs and it's been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard from them. I signed up for 1 year subscription, but I noticed that his box and contents are a lot cheaper in quality. There's an upgraded box that I'd be willing to pay for the better toys, but since I can't guarantee our pup will get food items she can eat and they don't respond,, I'll be cancelling our subscription. If only they would respond, but I figure they can't correct this issue so they don't want to give any false promises. Poor and communication is a failure. I'm sure the product does works for many, but if it doesn't there's no reparations. It's great they shelters and rescue pups and donate. At least I hope it's true. But again with bad communication I can't trust the service. Humane society works too but we all know they're corrupt.

glynis r.

2 influensters found this helpful

I really like this monthly shipment. With that said I'm not giving it five stars due to lack of variety for the different sizes. I have two large dogs and a medium dog, so I order one box for each size. They were almost identical- which is what is disappointing. I thought for sure that the content would be different for the different sizes, but alas, no. I'm going to give it a couple more months before deciding if we will keep it or cancel it. My girls go thru toys like there is no tomorrow, so it might work for us to get duplicates of the same toys. We will see. They LOVED all the treats and our cat even loved the soft dog treats! So I'd say give it a try but if you order more than one box, don't expect a lot of variety, or you'll be disappointed. ALSO!!!! If you order more than one box, you can ask for a coupon to be applied, where you will get $10 off each box moving forward- just use the "help" message key when checking them out and they will hook you up!

Troy C.

2 influensters found this helpful

I had a 6 month BarkBox subscription and my Pug loved every minute of it. Each box comes with a good assortment of toys and treats that were perfectly suited for his size. It's definitely a great value because I would spend more money every month going to a pet store and buying things individually than I did paying for the box each month. I stopped the subscription at 6 months because he got so stocked up on toys, but now anytime a cardboard box arrives he thinks it is for him. I'll definitely re-subscribe in the future when he gets burned out on his collection. It was easy to sign up and easy to cancel. Pictured is a photo of him with a scarf and a lobster toy he got in a nautical themed box which he loved.

Gabriela L.

1 influenster found this helpful

Super Bowl PawPromo! Quality Dog Products Delivered to your door every month. Sign Up Now! Full of Healthy treats and fun toys! Use the code "Sansa" on any Barkbox Subscription to redeem a ($10 Barkshop Coupon) Once you've purchased your furtastic bark box! Head over to Barkshop.com and use the code "Sansa" to redeem a delicious free treat! (1 Steer Stick) We highly recommend Barkbox my two huskies receive a box each every month and we love all the high quality products! the toys are durable and the treats are delicious and each month they have different themes so they have different treats and you receive a bully stick in almost every box! We love Barkbox! and we wouldn't ever change companies!!! :)
    XO, Gabriela, Sansa and Thor

Anastasia  C.

1 influenster found this helpful

So far I absolutely love Barkbox! One of my dogs destroys toys in a matter of a couple of days and it's nice knowing I will receive new ones every month. On the other hand my other dogs love the variety in treats. The toys are a decent quality and I like the new themes every month. In regards to the treats it is true you can find some of them at Ross and that slightly degrades the image of "quality". In all honesty it is only worth it if you sign up for a membership other than paying monthly, since the price is dramatically reduced. However my only real complaint with this company is you have to pay for it all up front vs it being taken out monthly, huge downer.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Wendi H.
    Wendi H.

Is it easy to cancel?

7 answersFeb 19 - 2013 - 5:52 a.m.
    Christy S.
    Christy S.

I've been wanting to try this for awhile. problem is our dog chews through every toy she has had within 10 minutes. Can anyone who has done this that has large dogs tell me what kind of products they send for dogs 70+ lbs?

1 answerApr 19 - 2016 - 11:02 p.m.
    Julie S.
    Julie S.

Do you recommend the bark box?

3 answersApr 07 - 2016 - 8:07 p.m.
    Jennifer S.
    Jennifer S.

My dog is a destroyer! He LOVES his toys though. But I can't keep them in stock fast enough for him. Do they supply non stuffed toys, durable toys? How are the treats? Do you get discount code in the box as well? I'm really tempted to subscribe to this box.

2 answersApr 07 - 2016 - 8:47 a.m.
    joceline m.
    joceline m.

How much is this bark box? And how many items does it come with and is it worth it? Thanks

3 answersApr 05 - 2016 - 9:58 p.m.
    Emily G.
    Emily G.

This is such a cool idea! If you're a subscriber, have you had a good experience with this?

2 answersMar 12 - 2016 - 9:52 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION