Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Ashley M.
  • She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. in 65 reviews.

• Maddy S.
  • The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!). in 36 reviews.

• Jacquelyn S.
  • Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days. in 20 reviews.

• Sarah H.
  • Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store. in 19 reviews.

• Jennifer L.
  • Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet! in 15 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ivori M.
    Ivori M.

6 influensters found this helpful

Bark Box costs $17 per month and you will receive four or more products for your dog. You choose a box size depending on what size your dog is, then you chose a plan; monthly, 3 Month or 6 Month. Shipping is free and you can cancel anytime. With that being said, I think $17 per month is expensive for the Bark Box, with my number one reason being that, a coupon in your Bark Box is consider one item. I would be more apt to have a subscription with Bark Box is the four or more items were doggie gadgets, not coupons and treats.

Mary O.
    Mary O.

6 influensters found this helpful

I received my BarkBox about a week ago and I have an 80lbs Coonhound. The products included were full size treats and its plenty to last my one dog for a month probably and they were good quality products! All products were natural and no fillers of by-products and my dog loves them! Best part of this box is yes its spendy ($30) but you get at least $30 or more in products if you were to purchase the products individually and a portion goes to animal charities which you can recommend a charity for them to donate to!

Stacie H.
    Stacie H.

6 influensters found this helpful

I like the idea and they are always filled with fun things, but they are SO EXPENSIVE!!! I usually spend less than this and get more per month if I buy everything seperately. And not everything in the box is used by my dogs. So i will probably cancel and just go back to buying my dogs individual items when needed/wanted.

Jessica B.
    Jessica B.

5 influensters found this helpful

Truth be told, I am sort of addicted to grab bags and surprises. So the Bark box is right up my alley. I tried it for one month using the littlest option ( I have a 5 lb chihuahua and a 60lb Australian Shepard mix) but quickly realized my little one was too picky for a box all to himself. The next month I changed my subscription to the middle sized option and it's been smooth sailing since. I get treats that my little dog may eat, if he deems it worthy of passing by his teeth, and still something I can give my big dog that isn't teeny tiny. This last month was especially well received, with these duck strips that I swear the dogs are working out a plan to get the bag off the top of the fridge and some liver treats.
    All in All I really like the service, allthough it worth it to look into the 3 or 6 month service to save some money

Samantha S.
    Samantha S.

3 influensters found this helpful

I LOVE the bark box! I wish I could afford it more often :( I bought a few month subscription and my dogs loved it so much they started to get all excited everytime a package would come! I love the variety of treats/toys that comes in the box and I loved that they would give me toys I had never seen before or heard of before (like a mint sceneted strawberry toy to help with the dog's breath) the bark box is awesome! I reccommend to anyone I can and one of my friends bought her dog a 6 month subscription on my reccommendation! Bark box was such a clever idea! Can't wait until I can get it again!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Wendi H.
    Wendi H.

Is it easy to cancel?

3 answersFeb 19 - 2013 - 5:52 a.m.
    Jessica S.
    Jessica S.

Are you able to change the subscription to only receive every 2-3 months? From what I've read on here it is not worth the $29 per month.

2 answersMar 05 - 2015 - 11:32 a.m.
    Chasity R.
    Chasity R.

I have a retriever and want to get him a barkbox for the toys and treats. Are they worth the money?

2 answersMar 04 - 2015 - 1:03 p.m.
    Rebecca C.
    Rebecca C.

Are they worth the money?? I have 4 dogs ranging in size so obviously I'm not going to spend it unless they'll enjoy the stuff that comes

1 answerMar 03 - 2015 - 11:24 a.m.
    Jill D.
    Jill D.

Im thinking of trying this, but I have a very small dog. Are they appropriate for all sizes?

1 answerFeb 28 - 2015 - 10:08 p.m.
    Beth L.
    Beth L.

Does this BarkBox company also make a MeowBox for cats and the cat lovers as well????? My Moopee would just love one. MEOW 🐱?

2 answersFeb 22 - 2015 - 4:16 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION