Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Mary O.
Mary O.
Pasco, WA

I received my BarkBox about a week ago and I have an 80lbs Coonhound. The products included were full size treats and its plenty to last my one dog for a month probably and they were good quality products! All products were natural and no fillers of by-products and my dog loves them! Best part of this box is yes its spendy ($30) but you get at least $30 or more in products if you were to purchase the products individually and a portion goes to animal charities which you can recommend a charity for them to donate to!
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
New Orleans, LA

I like the idea and they are always filled with fun things, but they are SO EXPENSIVE!!! I usually spend less than this and get more per month if I buy everything seperately. And not everything in the box is used by my dogs. So i will probably cancel and just go back to buying my dogs individual items when needed/wanted.
Ivori M.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX

Bark Box costs $17 per month and you will receive four or more products for your dog. You choose a box size depending on what size your dog is, then you chose a plan; monthly, 3 Month or 6 Month. Shipping is free and you can cancel anytime. With that being said, I think $17 per month is expensive for the Bark Box, with my number one reason being that, a coupon in your Bark Box is consider one item. I would be more apt to have a subscription with Bark Box is the four or more items were doggie gadgets, not coupons and treats.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Lawton, OK

Truth be told, I am sort of addicted to grab bags and surprises. So the Bark box is right up my alley. I tried it for one month using the littlest option ( I have a 5 lb chihuahua and a 60lb Australian Shepard mix) but quickly realized my little one was too picky for a box all to himself. The next month I changed my subscription to the middle sized option and it's been smooth sailing since. I get treats that my little dog may eat, if he deems it worthy of passing by his teeth, and still something I can give my big dog that isn't teeny tiny. This last month was especially well received, with these duck strips that I swear the dogs are working out a plan to get the bag off the top of the fridge and some liver treats. All in All I really like the service, allthough it worth it to look into the 3 or 6 month service to save some money
Krisa L.
Krisa L.
Fort Collins, CO

My dogs and me love barkbox so much!!! I found this coupon code off someone i follow on instagram! If you enter the coupon code WOLFDOG you'll save 10% off your entire order! I saved over $20 off my 6 month subscription #worthit! Barkbox is even better when its cheaper!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA

I LOVE the bark box! I wish I could afford it more often :( I bought a few month subscription and my dogs loved it so much they started to get all excited everytime a package would come! I love the variety of treats/toys that comes in the box and I loved that they would give me toys I had never seen before or heard of before (like a mint sceneted strawberry toy to help with the dog's breath) the bark box is awesome! I reccommend to anyone I can and one of my friends bought her dog a 6 month subscription on my reccommendation! Bark box was such a clever idea! Can't wait until I can get it again!
Dru F.
Dru F.
gibbon, NE

My dog loves his BarkBox! He knows the package and gets so excited to see it! Sometimes the products are hit and miss but that's OK... This is a pretty inexpensive way to find some great items!
Kari S.
Kari S.
Lake Stevens, WA

I look forward to these boxs more than my dogs do! I have received 3 boxs so far and I find that the cost to product ratio is good. The more months you buy the lower the price point per box gets...I like to try new things and so do my spoiled doggies so I ordered for a 6 month span for about $17 per box when you have a discount code to use as well (use mine below) Owen the Boston Terrier always likes the toys and Stewie the Pug always likes the treats! I was given a discount code for new customers to get $5 off their order https://barkbox.com/r/IWNQvguJJD/
Troy C.
Troy C.
Sacramento, CA

I had a 6 month BarkBox subscription and my Pug loved every minute of it. Each box comes with a good assortment of toys and treats that were perfectly suited for his size. It's definitely a great value because I would spend more money every month going to a pet store and buying things individually than I did paying for the box each month. I stopped the subscription at 6 months because he got so stocked up on toys, but now anytime a cardboard box arrives he thinks it is for him. I'll definitely re-subscribe in the future when he gets burned out on his collection. It was easy to sign up and easy to cancel. Pictured is a photo of him with a scarf and a lobster toy he got in a nautical themed box which he loved.
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA

I really like this monthly shipment. With that said I'm not giving it five stars due to lack of variety for the different sizes. I have two large dogs and a medium dog, so I order one box for each size. They were almost identical- which is what is disappointing. I thought for sure that the content would be different for the different sizes, but alas, no. I'm going to give it a couple more months before deciding if we will keep it or cancel it. My girls go thru toys like there is no tomorrow, so it might work for us to get duplicates of the same toys. We will see. They LOVED all the treats and our cat even loved the soft dog treats! So I'd say give it a try but if you order more than one box, don't expect a lot of variety, or you'll be disappointed. ALSO!!!! If you order more than one box, you can ask for a coupon to be applied, where you will get $10 off each box moving forward- just use the "help" message key when checking them out and they will hook you up!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tabor city, NC

Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Yes it's good because you don't have to buy a bag of treat just for your dog to not like it. You can try different stuff for your dog without Breaking your wallet
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ

Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Noelle T.
Noelle T.
No you pay a monthly subscription for it
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Little Rock, AR

What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Different products come each month and usually include toys, treats, vitamins, shampoo products, accessories (like leashes), etc. You are not guaranteed something from every category each month.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY

Corinna C.
Corinna C.
I think its worth trying one box (they have codes for a discount off the first box), then decide. I tried one, but it had too many treats for my dog (9lb shih-poo), and I still haven't used the bully flakes and dog soup mixture that came with it - I'd rather find products at the store for her that I know she will like. However, she LOVED the toy. So I'd say its worth trying!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV

Is the membership worth it based on the products you get?
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
it depends on what subscription you get. if you get a monthly subscription its 17.5-/month for 6 months, for one month it is $30 which is a lot and it wouldn't be worth $30 for the boxes that i've received in the past. i would value my boxes at around 10 to 15 dollars a box. they do give you coupons for random things, this month it was $10 off chewy.com and $10 off rover.com which is a dog watching site. i used the chewy.com coupon but you had to pay shipping of 4.50 i believe.

Join Now