influenster

influenster

Highlights
Ashley M.
  • She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. in 65 reviews.

• Maddy S.
  • The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!). in 36 reviews.

• Jacquelyn S.
  • Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days. in 20 reviews.

• Sarah H.
  • Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store. in 19 reviews.

• Jennifer L.
  • Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet! in 15 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Gerry B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I think this idea is awesome. We received 3 months as a gift. However since our pup has food allergies I contacted Bark Box to change the food and snacks provided. Response time is horrible. I had to email several times. And either they replied a week later or not at all. When they did reply they confirmed that they would put us on their list of dogs with special dietary restrictions. But the boxes never changed. So customer service and communications is where I subtract 2 stars. After the gift subscription was over we waited a couple of months. We realized that for the price per month it was fun to receive mail for our pup. But before signing back up I asked again to not to send certain food items. But alas again the box still contained items we can't use. So I've tried to email again 3xs and it's been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard from them. I signed up for 1 year subscription, but I noticed that his box and contents are a lot cheaper in quality. There's an upgraded box that I'd be willing to pay for the better toys, but since I can't guarantee our pup will get food items she can eat and they don't respond,, I'll be cancelling our subscription. If only they would respond, but I figure they can't correct this issue so they don't want to give any false promises. Poor and communication is a failure. I'm sure the product does works for many, but if it doesn't there's no reparations. It's great they shelters and rescue pups and donate. At least I hope it's true. But again with bad communication I can't trust the service. Humane society works too but we all know they're corrupt.

glynis r.

2 influensters found this helpful

I really like this monthly shipment. With that said I'm not giving it five stars due to lack of variety for the different sizes. I have two large dogs and a medium dog, so I order one box for each size. They were almost identical- which is what is disappointing. I thought for sure that the content would be different for the different sizes, but alas, no. I'm going to give it a couple more months before deciding if we will keep it or cancel it. My girls go thru toys like there is no tomorrow, so it might work for us to get duplicates of the same toys. We will see. They LOVED all the treats and our cat even loved the soft dog treats! So I'd say give it a try but if you order more than one box, don't expect a lot of variety, or you'll be disappointed. ALSO!!!! If you order more than one box, you can ask for a coupon to be applied, where you will get $10 off each box moving forward- just use the "help" message key when checking them out and they will hook you up!

Anastasia  C.

1 influenster found this helpful

So far I absolutely love Barkbox! One of my dogs destroys toys in a matter of a couple of days and it's nice knowing I will receive new ones every month. On the other hand my other dogs love the variety in treats. The toys are a decent quality and I like the new themes every month. In regards to the treats it is true you can find some of them at Ross and that slightly degrades the image of "quality". In all honesty it is only worth it if you sign up for a membership other than paying monthly, since the price is dramatically reduced. However my only real complaint with this company is you have to pay for it all up front vs it being taken out monthly, huge downer.

Stephanie A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I started subscribing to this box about two years about. The toys we got at first were amazing. It was a lot of non destructible chew toys and ropes. The treats are all made in the USA which I loved. Unfortunately the last 6 months boxes were all terrible. The toys were cheap and got destroyed in seconds. When I contacted Bark Box about this they did apologize and gave us a $10 gift card. But then we just kept getting cheap toys. We decided to end our subscription and spend the money on toys our dogs could actually enjoy. It was definitely a disappointment for this box to have lost its appeal, our dogs absolutely loved getting it.

Nancy H.

1 influenster found this helpful

Loves barkbox and how they adjust it to your dog. I told them my dog is a heavy chewer, they try to put things that will withstand him. Even thought nothing is indestructible it's nice to have new toys every month since he can find the stitching to toys and tear them quickly. There have been times where plastic squeaky toys are in the box, he tears them in seconds. But I would still recommend barkbox.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Wendi H.
    Wendi H.

Is it easy to cancel?

4 answersFeb 19 - 2013 - 5:52 a.m.
    Stephanie S.
    Stephanie S.

I have been wanting to subscribe to this for my sweet pup for a while now but can't bring myself to spend the money on it. Is it worth the cost?

0 answersFeb 05 - 2016 - 6:37 p.m.
    Amanda H.
    Amanda H.

Do they offer Items that really large dogs could use? I have to 150+ dogs and most toys or snacks are too small.

1 answerFeb 04 - 2016 - 7:12 p.m.
    Brianna C.
    Brianna C.

How much is this a month? Does everyone seem to think it is worth it? My dog tends to be picky so Im not sure if it would be worth it or not.

1 answerJan 29 - 2016 - 10:40 p.m.
    Jamie S.
    Jamie S.

How much is it a month? Do you get q discount if you get more than one month?

1 answerJan 29 - 2016 - 9:29 p.m.
    Rachel T.
    Rachel T.

I have been wanting to try this! Is it worth it?

1 answerJan 28 - 2016 - 5:43 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now