Add a Photo

Photos (39)
Robin C.
Robin C.
Florida

The bark box is great . It has so many toys that my dog loves to play with . He also loves the treats. Personally my favorite thing in the box was the toys !
Troy C.
Troy C.

I had a 6 month BarkBox subscription and my Pug loved every minute of it. Each box comes with a good assortment of toys and treats that were perfectly suited for his size. It's definitely a great value because I would spend more money every month going to a pet store and buying things individually than I did paying for the box each month. I stopped the subscription at 6 months because he got so stocked up on toys, but now anytime a cardboard box arrives he thinks it is for him. I'll definitely re-subscribe in the future when he gets burned out on his collection. It was easy to sign up and easy to cancel. Pictured is a photo of him with a scarf and a lobster toy he got in a nautical themed box which he loved.
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA

I really like this monthly shipment. With that said I'm not giving it five stars due to lack of variety for the different sizes. I have two large dogs and a medium dog, so I order one box for each size. They were almost identical- which is what is disappointing. I thought for sure that the content would be different for the different sizes, but alas, no. I'm going to give it a couple more months before deciding if we will keep it or cancel it. My girls go thru toys like there is no tomorrow, so it might work for us to get duplicates of the same toys. We will see. They LOVED all the treats and our cat even loved the soft dog treats! So I'd say give it a try but if you order more than one box, don't expect a lot of variety, or you'll be disappointed. ALSO!!!! If you order more than one box, you can ask for a coupon to be applied, where you will get $10 off each box moving forward- just use the "help" message key when checking them out and they will hook you up!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Columbus , Oh

I just recently subscribed to this for my French bulldog and he loves all the toys. He is pretty rough with toys and they are all still standing. I'm currently crate training him with the treats and he loves them! I'm happy with this subscription!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.

I love #BarkBox and so does my dog. She knows it's hers as soon as I bring it in. She'll sit patiently and until it's opened and then she loses her mind. The customer support is absolutely fantastic as well. I recently had an issue where I received the wrong box. My subscription is for a dog with allergies and I also upgraded to get a third you each month. My box was missing the extra toy and the treats weren't for dogs with allergies. The label was stuck on the wrong box - an easy error to make. The customer support rep was extremely helpful in getting the problem solved. They sent out replacement items immediately and didn't make me return the incorrect items. They suggested I give them to one of my dog's friends or donate them to a shelter. They made what could have been a stressful situation into a pleasant experience. TL;DR - They absolutely rock!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

We bought a 4 month subscription when we first got our puppy to help grow her toy collection. Our dog loved all the toys, but most of the treats did not impress her. (Which is the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars.). It got to the point that our girl recognized the box and got really excited when it came each month. The only problem is now she thinks all deliveries are for her!
maggie g.
maggie g.
Winter Garden, FL

The best box for my pup! I love letting my dog "unwrap" it every month. The treats are amazing, and the toys are such good quality. It gives my apartment dwelling shepard mix new things to play with every month!
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade hill, Va

I LOVE BARK BOX!!!! All of the products sent in this box are high quality. They send a toy or 2, several kinds of treats, sometimes they send cute dog stuff for the actual person, and they usually send a good chew or 2. They only downfall is the price but other than that I would love to get one of these every month for the rest of my life. It's very exciting to get the box and see what's in it, and he dogs love it too. They always somehow know when it's their box before I even open it!
Emiko F.
Emiko F.

I was so hesitant to do this since it required a commitment or was 30/mo. I ended up getting a referral for a free box which made it 15/mo so I decided to try it. Our dog LOVED it. He eats toys pretty fast, but I emailed and asked for the tough box and he hasn't been able to destroy one yet. We got 2 toys 2 bags of treats, and a bully stick. I love that everything was made in the USA. Loved it!
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.

I love Barkbox for my rescue pup (and she loves it too!). I love that the stuff is made in USA and the treats are organic! My box came with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a water bowl. I ordered the small breed size. I just ordered a month subscription which was 29$ but used a referral code to get a month for free, so it was like it was only 15$ month. Overall very pleased with this!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Nov. 7, 2012, 2:44 p.m.
Yes it's good because you don't have to buy a bag of treat just for your dog to not like it. You can try different stuff for your dog without Breaking your wallet
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ

Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Alli G.
Alli G.
Aug. 10, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
No you can either pay monthly, every three months, ever six months or a yearly fee.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Nov. 13, 2012, 8:18 a.m.
Different products come each month and usually include toys, treats, vitamins, shampoo products, accessories (like leashes), etc. You are not guaranteed something from every category each month.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY

Corinna C.
Corinna C.
March 26, 2014, 3:47 p.m.
I think its worth trying one box (they have codes for a discount off the first box), then decide. I tried one, but it had too many treats for my dog (9lb shih-poo), and I still haven't used the bully flakes and dog soup mixture that came with it - I'd rather find products at the store for her that I know she will like. However, she LOVED the toy. So I'd say its worth trying!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV

Is the membership worth it based on the products you get?
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Nov. 30, 2012, 6 p.m.
It depends on what subscription you get. if you get a monthly subscription its 17.5-/month for 6 months, for one month it is $30 which is a lot and it wouldn't be worth $30 for the boxes that I've received in the past. i would value my boxes at around 10 to 15 dollars a box. they do give you coupons for random things, this month it was $10 off chewy.com and $10 off rover.com which is a dog watching site. i used the chewy.com coupon but you had to pay shipping of 4.50 i believe.

Join Now