Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBark
Bark Best Ever Beef Jerky Dog Snacks - 10oz

Bark® Best Ever Beef Jerky Dog Snacks - 10oz

by Bark

Best Treats Ever Beef Jerky Dog Snacks are the tasty beef treats your dog craves, made with the care you expect. These Beef Jerky Dog Snacks are made in the USA by BARK with a grain-free, corn-free and soy-free recipe. Beef is the main ingredient in this jerky, in a recipe that also includes hearty sweet potatoes and a tasty hint of rosemary. After delivering millions of mouth-watering morsels to dogs across the country, these are definitely BARK's Best Treats Ever.

Country of origin 2: United States

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

Treat Consistency: Soft

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Colors, all natural, corn free, gluten free, grain free, soy free

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Intended Pet Type: Dog

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Type of Meat: Beef

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bark® Best Ever Beef Jerky Dog Snacks - 10oz!
lauren S.
Perkinston, MS
My Huskies love the bark brand. I buy it for them all the time they have great products that are good quality as well. I wouldnt change their products at all. The jerky smells like legit jerky but doesnt quite look the same but I will continue to buy and recommend it to other dog owners.
Katie T.
Charleston, SC
My dog will do anything for these treats. If I bring them on our walk he acts like the most well trained dog I’ve ever seen.
Madison W.
No complaints here! My dogs always enjoy the treats they receive in their BarkBox each month
deb C.
Fort Edward, NY
These are great for a once in a while treat. My border collie likes these but doesn't love them. It seems like when it's treat time, he wants a quick bite not something that takes a while to chew. I got them in his super chewer box and it's not something I would have originally bought for him.
Halie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE BARK BOX TREATS!! My pups love every single flavor and the company allows me to adjust my treat to exclude ingredients we can’t have. The treats do not last long in our house and I buy them month after month!
Jessica R.
Maple Shade, NJ
my baby loved these treats. they are the perfect size for her and they actually smell really grate. love that they are made in the us.
Kaitlyn K.
Clarksville, TN
We love the BARK brand in general so we love to try all their treats! My dog has allergies and a sensitive stomach and these were great for her! They seem to love the flavor and run to the treat cabinet any time I’m close!
bayli R.
thomas, wv
My dog loves these. All of the bark box treats and chews have been a hit with her. And every month she gets new and exciting (sometimes weird, but she likes them) favors. Shes always excited to see her box. The New York box that we received these treats in is a hit! She loves the pigeon.
Hope M.
I have 3 basset hounds, one who eats anything and the other two are on the picky side. These treats are a favorite for all! They absolutely loved these treats! Happy to have found a brand that provides yummy treats all my dogs can enjoy!
Cynthia N.
Forest Hills, NY
My dog (and I) loves the monthly Bark Box as so many items come on the box for such a great price. She loved these Jerky snacks as they were grain free along with a lot of their snacks. These were also easy to make into smaller pieces.

Looking for your answer?