BeveragesCoffee & TeaKeurig
Barista Prima Columbia Medium Dark Roast Coffee - K-Cup Pods - 18ct

Barista Prima Columbia Medium Dark Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 18ct

by Keurig

This robust, heavy-bodied cup with its ripe fruit and berry notes epitomizes the time-honored italian tradition of dark-roasted coffee house brews. Bold yet ideally balanced, with a subtle hint of smokiness and a bright clean finish, our italian roast is a hearty and flavorful testament to the art of dark roasting. Its uniquely potent flavor profile has been masterfully crafted to occupy a special niche between the bright, bold taste of our colombia offering and the intense, smoky-sweet essence of french roast. A discriminatingly versatile cup; the ideal accompaniment to sunrise or the perfect ending to an unforgettable meal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barista Prima Columbia Medium Dark Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 18ct!
Justine A.
3,057 reviews
This makes such a great tasting cup of coffee. All of the Barista Prima ones are really good. I like to stock up when they are on sale.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a huge fan of keurig's because I never feel like my cover is dark or rich enough but these certainly help.
Casey B.
usa
These were ok tasting and they were a good price for the amount you get. A great value
carabear B.
I think this is a really good idea but honestly I like to brew a whole pot of coffee rather than just one cup at a time
Karen J.
Chattanooga
A good dark roast coffee that isn’t too bitter or dark. One of the best liked in my office by all the employees. It can stand up to a good dose of creamer without being too light or diluted flavor.
Shweta M.
Novi, MI
My husband has loved it a lot and whenever he drink this, he can’t stop telling how much he’s enjoying it. Lol
Blyssey B.
Garden Grove, CA
great dark roast blend for the coffee lovers who want a bold taste. I don't find it to have a very bitter after taste either.
Pamela M.
Cream Ridge, NJ
Awesome coffee! Best flavor, nice and bold. Great value. The only one I use. Only one that isn't watered down.
Emma W.
mckinney
So smooth and nutty. Absolutely delicious Colombian blend coffee. Tastes like I am on vacation in Spain.
Amber R.
tampa
I love Columbia coffee as it taste really good compared to just regular coffee. It has more notes

Looking for your answer?