BeveragesCoffee & TeaBarissimo
BARISSIMO Premium Fair Trade Dark Roast Ground Coffee

BARISSIMO™ Premium Fair Trade Dark Roast Ground Coffee

by Barissimo

With Barissimo you can discover your true passion for everything coffee. We live and breathe the whole experience: sourcing, roasting and blending the finest beans, offering you the chance to explore and experience our aromatic blends.

Hey, has anyone tried the limited edition Barissimo Wild Blueberry or Honey & Jasmine coffee?
Start your review of BARISSIMO™ Premium Fair Trade Dark Roast Ground Coffee!
Jess S.
Munster, IN
This coffee is okay. For the price it works. I've found Aldi coffee to be fairly hit or miss for myself. Dark roasts seem to be better in terms of flavor. Like I said the price is great, at our Aldi it's only $3 so much cheaper than coffee at the other grocery store
Mady S.
Harrisonburg, VA
BARISSIMO™ Premium Fair Trade Dark Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by Mady S.
I bought this coffee at Aldi for $3, and I think it far surpasses the Starbucks blends. This dark roast had a full body to it and it wasn't too acidic. I really appreciate that this brand guarantees that their products are distributed through fair trade channels for moral reasons. For the price, the ethics, and the taste, this is now my every-day coffee.
Elshaday T.
Saint Louis, MO
This is hands down the best coffee that I have tried in U.S. (YES, better than Starbucks!) my first and most being an Ethiopian coffee. I usually buy their medium roast from Aldi’s and they are also cheaper than most of the other coffee with better test.
Jason K.
Saint Louis, MO
Probably four dollars a bag the stuff is great. All of the Aldi coffee is amazing! I like to buy two different kinds and mix them together, But I am kind of weird. Definitely a steal.
Ashtyn S.
Dudley, MO
Ok so I had my doubts about this! I usually only drink dunkin coffee but I was blown away at how good this really was! The price is amazing as well half of what I normally pay!
Melisha J.
Powder Spgs, GA
I usualku drink Seattle’s Best but I tried this and it is soooo smooth!! Best coffee I’ve ever had!
Jessica S.
Canfield, OH
Love this coffee!! It’s always in stock at my local Aldi. I use it to make french press coffee which really brings out the rich flavor. It smells and tastes so amazing! I pair it with some cane sugar and french vanilla cream. So good.
Kenna T.
Bethany, OK
This coffee is a great price at Aldi and is very bold and delicious! It has a great flavor and is not bitter.
Sharon M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I like this brand of coffee especially for the price. I purchase at Aldi. A lot of big brands for some reason give me almost instant headaches but this does not. I also like some of their flavored coffees.
Ana B.
Edwardsville, KS
I'm not a huge fan of dark roast coffee but for a dark roast this is pretty good. I use it in my Keurig coffee maker and it leaves granules at the bottom which I am not a fan of. Otherwise, it is pretty good coffee.