BY BARILLA

Barilla Organic Pasta is certified USDA Organic and contains no GMO ingredients for pasta you can trust. Our newest line is made with the highest quality ingredients and cooks up perfectly "al dente" ever single time for the delicious taste you expect from Italy's #1 brand of pasta. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love the Barilla Organic Spaghetti. It’s my favorite organic spaghetti.

It tastes really good and it’s easy to cook. It doesn’t get too soft, and in 10 minutes is cooked to perfection.

It’s a little pricier, but since it’s organic and has quality, I think it’s worth it.
Melissa C.
Barilla is one of the best brands of pasta aside from San georgio. I definitely love that they have gluten free options and organic options. It's reasonably priced and always on sale at the grocery stores too!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I love love love the taste of this pasta. I thought it would taste too much like wheat but no it's actually great and a little sweet even. What bothers me is that every so often I find little black bugs in the boxes and I have to throw them out !!
Emily O.
Bay City, MI
I eat pasta dishes regularly with my busy schedule. I first tried Barilla Pasta through a friend and it tasted wonderful. I cook the pasta and use the Barilla pesto sauce as well to give the noodles a great flavor. The organic pasta fits well when I am trying to watch what I eat.
Delaney D.
Me and my family are totally pasta people and we love this organic spaghetti option by Barilla! When on sale at grocery stores, this pasta is inexpensive and lasts for a while before use. It's trusty and fulfilling in any meal!
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
You can never go wrong with pasta. This stuff is great, nothing wrong but nothing outstanding either. My favorite is to cook and then add corn and mozzarella cheese. It's light, filling and so yummy!
karina m.
Pasadena, TX
barilla one of my favorite organic spaghetti pasta!! I have tried different brands and i have not found a better organic pasta!! It has a good and delicious take to it when cooked right.. it is not expensive and i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an organic pasta!!
Kelly N.
I always stock up on barilla noodles. They are a inexpensive and taste great! I love noodles and can eat them everyday. My dad always makes soup and we always use these noodles to eat with even with pasta as well. Great taste and texture.
Candice P.
I tend to use the whole wheat but lately have been trying the organic brand and it isn't bad at all. It's very easy to make as long as you stick to the directions.
Gabriella M.
Williamsburg,VA
i love this spaghetti.. it is so good and so healthy. I buy it everytime i go to the store.. quite tasty and good price and value! i get mine from Martin's usually, totally recommend this pasta brand!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this pasta taste?