BY BARILLA #24 in Pasta Sauce

Est. parma 1877. see more...

Samantha H.
Sacramento, CA
Love this alfredo sauce! Has just the perfect amount of garlic flavor in it. It's good just with pasta or adding chicken makes it even better
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
I wish this had simpler, more pure ingredients! Definitely disappointed in the flavor and a bit too thick for our liking
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Love this stuff! It's so good! Nice and creamy and not to garlicky. We keep the pantry stocked with this Alfredo sauce.
Stella W.
Revere, MA
This has such an amazing flavor! I really love this on their pasta brand as well! Totally suggest this product.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
I dont personally like Alfredo sauce but my boyfriend loves this. He likes it better than olive garden alfredo sauce
Gabrielle G.
Love this sauce about just once a week I use it can't wait to try different flavors I highly recommend it.
Sarah M.
newark, OH
Great sauce. Love the garlic flavor. Great quality and price. Great to make any meal. Perfect sauce.....
Katerina A.
Santa Clarita, CA
Favorite pasta sauce ever! Inlove with all the barilla products its the best company ever
Brittney G.
San antonio, TX
I love the added zest of this Garlic Alfredo. Such a good alternative to the original!
Ashley W.
Concord, NC
Perfect creamy garlic Alfredo for making a quick shrimp Alfredo any night of the week.