BY BARILLA

Est. parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily S.
Milton Frwtr, OR
My go to when I'm looking for a quick, easy to make sauce! The flavors are good and you can definitely taste the garlic (LOVE garlic). The fact that all I have to do is warm it up and toss in some chicken and penne makes this a winner in my house.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Love the garlic Alfredo sauce so much! It's such a perfect blend for those times you feel like having a fancy meal but don't want to pay the fancy price! I love throwing a salad and some bread sticks on the side a long with a nice red wine
Elizabeth B.
Columbia
Love this product. I’ve always been a pasta fan. This sauce has the right moment of ingredients. It’s not blend like most of the other brands. I strongly recommend this brand to anyone that loves their pasta.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
I guess this is great for when you really have no other time to make a sauce. My family found it entirely too salty and having kind of a plasticky taste. I will make my own from now on.
Meg C.
Austin
It's a big jar, I'm pretty sure this serves more than one person so I made a mistake by buying one for each member of my family when pasta night came around this week.
Cassandra M.
Torrington
Love this alfredo sauce! Perfect to add to tortellini or fettuccine and the garlic isn't too over bearing! Super quick and easy and tastes just like it was made from scratch!
devi v.
When in a rush to make a quick but great dinner, this is PERFECT! Rich and creamy.. I like to add in some of my own extra ingredients in there just to kick it up a notch.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I love garlic and I love Alfredo sauce so this I find perfect! Sometimes I get lazy and do not want to make my homemade Alfredo sauce so that's when this little gem comes in!! Great taste that I buy from Walmart and the price is very affordable! I recommend this to others!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
When I don't have time to make homemade pasta sauce I use Barilla's. Good quality and taste. When it is on sale 10 for $10 I always stock up.
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
I don't like not do I buy jarred sauces. I had this at a friend for dinner. I don't have much to compare it to for store bought but it was okay!