BY BARILLA

Est. parma 1877 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce is super yummy, I have 2 hungry boys and they can eat pasta like no ones business, spaghetti gets tiring so its nice to switch it up- this sauce is perfect great flavors and its creamy. even if you add vegetables it still tastes great
Deirdre C.
My favorite sauce of all time is Alfredo, and this stuff is one of my favorite brands of it! I love making chicken alfredo pasta with this stuff, and even use it in the baked mac n cheese when I can get my hands on it. Sometimes even boiling it down and thickening it into a chip dip. I like to use this with  Barilla Pasta Angel Hair
Cynthia D.
Hillside , NJ
Very delicious, but definitely a little too salty for my liking. If used definitely add water into it to help it die down a little, and it’s super super thick so the water is suggested anyways ! Rather attempt to make my own version of it truthfully.
Katelin W.
Conway
This has a good taste until you have non-jarred alfredo. The flavor is bland and I had to add several ingredients to give it a boost. The price is reasonable, but it is cheaper to make your own alfredo and the taste is far greater
Krystal S.
Yum yum yum. Oh my oh my I love this stuff. If I can't go out for an amazing Italian dinner than I will take this as second best. My kids love it as well. So glad it's always in stock when we are thinking of it
Lauren B.
I use this whenever I cook fettuccine and the flavor is always wonderful. I bought this at a local grocery store and keep a few for back up! I think the price is good for the quality. I would buy again!
Chelsey J.
east lansing
I just tried this for the first time a few days ago and absolutely loved it. I bought it from Kroger and used it as the sauce for my four cheese ravioli. It tasted amazing and I would recommend it because I know I will buy it again.
Erin K.
Just made Chicken Alfredo with this last night! It was very good! I added a few things to it like milk, garlic, pepper and it made it even better! Definitely will purchase it again!
Veronica A.
When you wish to make chicken Alfredo this is the perfect sauce to use! I purchased it in target but you can find it in Walmart or H.E.B as well! It’s very creamy and taste great
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I like the flavor better than others that seem to have some sort of fake cheese taste to it.. I will add more garlic and spices to it as I prefer it spiced up more!!!