BY BARILLA

Est. parma 1877 see more...

Ankita G.
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
There are times when you want to eat alfredo pasta but dont have time and energy to make it from scratch and you really want to eat well thats when this sauce makes you wish come true...Its soo satisfying and yummy and handy to use it..i am never disappointed with this.
Nita J.
Nita J.
Love this stuff. I'm a huge fan of Alfredo anything. This definitely makes vegetables and rice more palatable. I throw in some sour cream with it to make Beef stroganoff. I usually buy it at Smiths or Albertsons. This is  a repeat buy from me.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Yum yum yum. Oh my oh my I love this stuff. If I can't go out for an amazing Italian dinner than I will take this as second best. My kids love it as well. So glad it's always in stock when we are thinking of it
Erin K.
Erin K.
Just made Chicken Alfredo with this last night! It was very good! I added a few things to it like milk, garlic, pepper and it made it even better! Definitely will purchase it again!
Kris R.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I like the flavor better than others that seem to have some sort of fake cheese taste to it.. I will add more garlic and spices to it as I prefer it spiced up more!!!
Faith F.
Faith F.
Stockton, CA
My favorite alfredo sauce ever!! You don't have to add seasoning to it! Just heat it up with the noodles and it's good to go. I have at least one jar in my pantry at all times!
Shelley F.
Shelley F.
La Quinta
Great flavors, creamy sauce. I love to mix 1 part Alfredo with 3 parts marinara, some chicken and noodles for a delicious pasta meal.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I use this brand when I make my chicken riggies. Mix this with your tomato sauce and warm up in a pan with some peppers
Ruzzy G.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Good for chicken alfredo pasta! Delicious food! Affordable price also! I love making chicken alfredo pasta!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Great tasting alfredo sauce. Love how the sauce is creamy and full of flavor. A little goes a long way.