Barilla™ Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce 14.5 oz Jar uploaded by Ramonita R.Barilla™ Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce 14.5 oz Jar uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY BARILLA #34 in Pasta Sauce

Est. parma 1877 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce is super yummy, I have 2 hungry boys and they can eat pasta like no ones business, spaghetti gets tiring so its nice to switch it up- this sauce is perfect great flavors and its creamy. even if you add vegetables it still tastes great
Chelsey J.
I just tried this for the first time a few days ago and absolutely loved it. I bought it from Kroger and used it as the sauce for my four cheese ravioli. It tasted amazing and I would recommend it because I know I will buy it again.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I love this Barilla creamy alfredo sauce. It has such a good taste, eveytime I prepare Alfredo I use it. And it's not really expensive, so that's why I also buy it..My husband and me just love it.
Veronica A.
When you wish to make chicken Alfredo this is the perfect sauce to use! I purchased it in target but you can find it in Walmart or H.E.B as well! It’s very creamy and taste great
shauntia s.
Carrollton , TX
The only Alfredo sauce I will buy now. You barely need to season it. It's pretty healthy looking at the ingredients but you are eating pasta. I get mines at Kroger
Deirdre C.
My favorite sauce of all time is Alfredo, and this stuff is one of my favorite brands of it! I love making chicken alfredo pasta with this stuff, and even use it in the baked mac n cheese when I can get my hands on it. Sometimes even boiling it down and thickening it into a chip dip. I like to use this with  Barilla Pasta Angel Hair
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
There are times when you want to eat alfredo pasta but dont have time and energy to make it from scratch and you really want to eat well thats when this sauce makes you wish come true...Its soo satisfying and yummy and handy to use it..i am never disappointed with this.
Nita J.
Love this stuff. I'm a huge fan of Alfredo anything. This definitely makes vegetables and rice more palatable. I throw in some sour cream with it to make Beef stroganoff. I usually buy it at Smiths or Albertsons. This is  a repeat buy from me.
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
Very delicious, but definitely a little too salty for my liking. If used definitely add water into it to help it die down a little, and it’s super super thick so the water is suggested anyways ! Rather attempt to make my own version of it truthfully.
Katelin W.
Conway
This has a good taste until you have non-jarred alfredo. The flavor is bland and I had to add several ingredients to give it a boost. The price is reasonable, but it is cheaper to make your own alfredo and the taste is far greater