BY BARILLA

Rigatoni is a classic Italian pasta shape, inspired by "riga" (ridge). Its namesake ridges help every drop of sauce adhere! Our Rigatoni is pressed through bronze dies to provide a texture similar to homemade pasta. see more...

Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Want a taste of Italy? Then this is the pasta for you! I found this to be a very smooth and soft pasta, but just the right touch of stiffness. A great flavor and mixes very well with all types of sauces. Can be used in Italian or any dish and great in casseroles!
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
I just love the quality of these noodles. Every once in a while I have to go with store brand noodles and they just never taste the same. I am very satisfied after eating these noodles.
🌿elliot🌿 H.
Poulsbo
Barilla has very affordable pasta, and when I'm having a long day and need a good, quick dinner I reach for pasta. It's quick and easy to prepare for a family. We're a fan of the Collezione pasta just because of how it picks up sauces and cheeses. We aren't professional cooks but we do prefer Barilla.
Marine C.
L'Isle D'Abeau
I am a big lover of italian pasta dish and when it comes to that, Barilla is one of the best brand of pasta I like to use. This shape of pasta is really good with heavy sauce so it goes into the pasta such as Ammatriciana. The taste is always perfect and I buy this brand almost every single time!
Shawna F.
Shoreview, MN
I always buy this brand because they seem to cook better and have better flavor than other noodles. They’re not really pricey compared to other noodles because pasta is already so cheap. I have bought this brand for years and have yet to try better pasta that I can make at home quickly.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Great for out of the box pasta. I make all sorts of pasta with this. I get it usually at my local grocery store or Walmart. It's pasta so it's not the healthiest but in moderation you're good. We buy this brand only and often.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
I like Barilla's noodle selection. They are fairly affordable, and can be found at most of the stores I shop at. I have no complaints, it's hard not to like plain pasta noodles. I've never bought their sauce
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
This pasta brand never fails. It always cooks evenly and nicely. The suggested cooking time on the box is the correct time for pasta looks al dente (the right way). I highly recommend this pasta brand.
Bojana L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love Italian cuisine and I make pasta at least twice a week. This is my favorite brand I always used when I lived in Europe and I'm glad I can find it here too. I very rarely by pasta from another brand.
Mary F.
Great noodles, easy to cook al dente. They absorb flavor well without becoming mushy. They are not much more expensive than the store brands, and the rigatoni shape is a fun change from regular spaghetti noodles.