Barilla™ Collezione Regional Specialties Penne Pasta 1 lb. Box uploaded by Julia M.

BY BARILLA #61 in Pasta & Noodles

Penne is one of the most loved shapes across Italy. Penne, which means "pens" in Italian, gets its name from its shape. Their tube-like shape with angled ends was originally inspired by the quill of an ink pen. Our Penne is pressed through bronze dies, giving it a wonderful texture similar to homemade pasta. see more...

Buy on Target
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I love Barilla Pasta! Al Dente every time, even for those of us who cant seem to cook a noodle in a sauna ! I love that these don't fall apart when you cook them and they don't taste like cardboard. The product is amazing and the price is great! I recommend this be the only brand of pasta you buy!
Julia L.
Bryn mawr, PA
This is great pasta. Super affordable and delicious. Im a big pasta eater, for the affordability and versatility. This paired with any sauce makes the perfect easy meal for both everyday dinner as well as for more special meals. great on its own or paired with meatballs or chicken.
Ilhamita H.
This is my favorite pasta for making minestrone over using traditional shell shapes. Unique pasta shape that holds sauce well. It also fills you up because the pasta is denser. With a nice chewy texture! The pasta its self taste great even without the sauce! Always a buyer!

Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I love making any type of pasta dish so I always want to make sure that I'm buying a noodle that will not only cook nicely but won't taste weird. Although it's not the healthiest option, I think that these noodles were of good value and definitely work for a variety of pasta dishes.
Alex S.
Owings, MD
I really enjoy this Pasta a lot! The texture is great, I only say that because I do you like the benefit of eating healthy and having whole wheat pasta but the texture of whole wheat pasta kind of Throws me off. It tasted great and it goes great with the homemade baked ziti
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I mean who doesn't love Barilla pasta? This is the only brand of pasta that my family buys. We usually get it from stop and shop. The noodles are so fresh and taste great with my moms tomato sauce. There are no cons to this pasta. I would recommend 100%.
Karen C.
Paducah, KY
One of the best brands in the stores i shop at. I love to keep these onhand to whip up something on the fly. they make great mac and cheese or make with a white sauce with broccoli and chicken for a great meal! I would definitely recommend to others.
Jewel H.
I use this and one other pasta only. Love the taste and texture. Its only healthy if you dont over do the amount you eat. Ive learned its better to pay alittle more then eat cheap brands. I'll stick with this.
Esther A.
Irving, TX
We love our pasta these are great when cooking them they do not break easily even when you over cook them. They are a good price. They are definitely a better product then the generic brand. Yes I would buy again.
Danielle S.
Coraopolis, PA
For any dinner this is my go to. I love love love pasta. This brand just tastes better than others. I always just get the regular type of pasta though. It always meets what I need it to be. I def recommend.