BY BARILLA

Barilla Whole Grain is the delicious way to enjoy whole grain pasta, with the taste and quality you have come to expect from Italy's #1 pasta brand.Barilla Whole Grain is all natural and an excellent source of fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love Barilla spaghetti pasta. Its not gooey & sticky like some of the other brands are. Its firm with a good flavor.  I have used it in spaghetti as well as other dishes. I have used other brands but I prefer the Barilla brand the best.  If you have not tried it, you should its really good!
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
I've begun to prefer Whole Grain spaghetti and Barilla has some of the best! It's not grainy like other brands are. The price is a little higher than some others but I feel like it's worth the extra money. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good whole grain pasta!
Patricia M.
We love all of the Barilla pasta's but the whole grain has become a great addition as our family tries to eat a healthier diet.  We love spaghetti and turkey meatballs.  The texture and flavor of Barilla products are more superior to Ronzoni.
Kristin W.
Honolulu , HI
Consistently good pasta! I love it! It's my go to pasta and it's always affordable. It's good quality and has hidden vitamins and veggies. I always buy it at Safeway. It's what the professionals use.
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
It doesn't taste as good as regular spaghetti. But that's to be expected because it's whole grain. It's still a really good pasta and it cooks quickly and taste delicious.
Megan J.
This is what I normally buy when making spaghetti. I think it has one of the best tastes in whole grain noodles for spaghetti that I have found yet. It cooks just as easily as other noodles and is my go to for all of my spaghetti noodle based meals. And it is a really affordable brand all around.
Leah G.
The perfect pasta. Has good texture even though it's whole grain! I use this in any pasta dish and always tastes delicious.
Holley S.
Good whole grain pasta alternative to white pasta. Taste is similar and even the kids eat it.
Daniela F.
St. Anns, Nottingham
Barilla is the best you can get in the shops for a reasonable price. The only cheapish shop bought pasta my Italian nona would use. I think it's pretty good, difficult to get it soggy.
Martie N.
Spaghetti who doesn't like pasta. This one is especially good as it's tastes very fresh like its been just made and hasn't been sitting in it's package forever. Goes well with any sauce you use. Perfect to go with even any of an oil pasta dish you want to make. Doesn't take long to cook and anyone can make it.