BY BARILLA

Whole Grain Stamp: 28g or more per serving. see more...

Meryssah K.
Macon
Barilla has great whole grain noodles! You can't even tell that they are whole grain when you add sauce to the pasta. Not too grainy but definitely a little healthier! I would recommend to all my family and friends!
Zoey H.
Milwaukee, WI
People get scared of products like these because they are whole grain and thing they're going to taste "Healthy" which means tastes gross. But I think these have more flavor then regular pasta, and its a healthier choice, so its a win win! Its also a very reasonable price.
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn , NY
Pasta is one of those things you can never have enough of in your cabinet! I love the versatility of the Barilla Whole Grain pasta, as well as how impressive the rotini it looks when plated! GREAT with pesto and fresh tomatoes, alfredo and blackened chicken, or garlic, olive oil and salmon.
Hannah H.
Barilla is the pasta brand that I use most often. The Whole Grain Penne is not only healthy, but it tastes just like regular penne. I always use it in meals and my children can't even taste the difference. I recommend it if you want your kids to eat healthier.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
It was pretty good! Tried it in the crockpot with a chicken parmigiana recipe. It was a little al dente, but not too bad for being whole wheat! I would definitely recommend this product to others!!! We bought ours at Walmart.
McCall V.
Mountain Brk, AL
Braille has great pastas, but sometimes they can have a plastic taste if not made correctly. They run for a great price and end up tasting great if not over or undercooked. I always recommend this to my friends with a nice alfredo sauce!
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
Love this pasta. The price is fairly reasonable and I love that I can get it in whole wheat. It tastes great and holds up well with sauces and different toppings. When I'm on a budget week, I'll make a dish with this pasta, and get a few meals out of it.
Nina C.
Sunnyside, NY
As a pasta addict, I enjoy eating this pasta because it makes me feel healthy (whether or not it's actually good for me). The whole wheat color and taste doesn't bother me but I know some people who don't really like this. I guess it's an acquired taste!
Justine V.
I like that it's whole wheat and vegan, but it can be a little too starchy, even for a pasta. I haven't found a whole wheat pasta that doesn't have that grainy texture, so this one is one of the better ones.
JR P.
Love this brand! It is affordable and can be found at Walmart or Kroger. It is good value. Tastes very good and they have a healthy whole grain variety also! This is easy to cook and doesn't take long once water is boiling for noodles to soften.