BY BARILLA #56 in Pasta & Noodles

Delicious in every bite.Barilla Whole Grain Pasta has a delicious flavor and "al dente" texture, making it the perfect pairing for any meal. With the great taste and quality you have come to expect from Italy's #1 pasta brand, you can make every meal into something special. see more...

Haley F.
Jonesboro, AR
With all the hustle and bustle that comes with being a mom, wife and student, healthy options often sneak by. This pasta is an excellent way to sneak in the extra whole grains that are needed in a healthy diet. Affordably priced and very easy to use. Definitely recommend to others.
Whitney G.
I love Barilla pasta because it cooks relatively quickly and has great noodle flavor and consistency. I buy my Barilla pasta at Walmart usually but sometimes my local Food Lion. I am a repeat customer of Barilla and I will continue to be. Overall, I am extremely satisfied.
Chloe M.
I love noodles but I don't eat them very often. However, when I do these are delicious. They're a great value and are about 1.29 at the most when I buy them. It compares great to other alternatives. I feel like these I am satisfied when I eat these.
Sarah C.
I love Barilla whole grain linguine, It tastes almost the same as regular noodles but is better for my family since it is whole grain! My kids love it and I feel confident feeding it to them since i know it is better than the normal noodles.
Lizet P.
I love buying Barilla pasta since it is easy to make. The price is right and one box really does make a lot of pasta. It is easy to put in boiling water and then wait for it get done. The whole grain version is pretty healthy and doesn't taste badly.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I do try to watch my weight and these help me! I love pasta and could eat it for every meal and this kind of helps me cheat the system a bit! I wouldn't make it an everyday thing but it is delicious. It is affordable too!!
Leah B.
Germantown , WI
If you want to make a healthier choice and eat whole wheat pasta instead of the regular white pasta, I'd recommend this brand and noodle type. It doesn't provide a harsh flavor that may set you off from eating whole wheat pasta again. In fact, I hardly notice I'm not eating white pasta with this product.
Jody D.
Pasta is something that I always go to when I'm at a loss for creativity. These noodles are a hit no matter what I make with them. They need to be cooked a little bit longer than the spaghetti but the end result is yum!
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this pasta, the whole grain takes a little longer to cook but tastes amazing! Not expensive at all and most of the time you can find a coupon. Definitely try this tasty pasta out if you're looking for a new kind
Whitney L.
I love Barilla pasta. And I especially love that it comes in the whole grain variety. I probably purchase a box or two every time I go to Publix. Most of the time it's on sale. If you follow the directions on the box, it comes out al dente, but I actually prefer that.