BY BARILLA #54 in Pasta & Noodles

Delicious in every bite.Barilla Whole Grain Pasta has a delicious flavor and "al dente" texture, making it the perfect pairing for any meal. With the great taste and quality you have come to expect from Italy's #1 pasta brand, you can make every meal into something special. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I don't indulge in pasta very often, but when I do I still try to approach it in a healthy way. Plus, my boyfriend cringes at anything "Whole Wheat". Barilla's Whole Grain Linguine makes cooking for him easy as its taste is identical to regular Linguine noodles made with enriched flour. I only ask one favor... don't tell my boyfriend!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Mount Prospect, IL
As someone who avoids white foods like white bread, this West pasta was a great substitute to my normal pasta eating obsession. Compared to alternatives, it tastes the same to cheaper brands, and if your on a budget you could easily switch without noticing much of a taste difference. Overall decent pasta.
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Barilla is my go to pasta brand. It always is at a good price whenever I go to the grocery store, and it has never disappointed me. It is a quick, easy, but delicious meal I find myself constantly buying. I have no complaints at all about this product and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
Not going to lie I buy this brand because it's he cheapest non off brand pasta on the shelf. I really like it. For a cheaper item they offer some healthier alternatives to plain bleached flour pasta and I'm thankful for that. It's not easy to eat cheap and try to stay somewhat healthy.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this because I was trying to eat healthy and decided to try it out. I made spaghetti and also chicken alfredo. It was surprisingly good and very affordable. Adding a little salt while boiling noodles really adds plenty of flavor. Over all satisfied with this product!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Barilla whole grain pastas are my go-to! They have so much flavor and the whole grain fiber makes a little go a long way to fill me up and keep me full. The whole grain pasta pairs perfectly with the Barilla sauces making a quick and easy dinner after a long day at work!
Sofía V.
Sofía V.
Essex, MD
My favorite pasta brand. So easy to make and it taste amazing, they have a great variety of products and I like they have gluten free, whole wheat and high protein. My hubby and I try to have a healthy diet but we love Italian food so we feel good eating this pasta
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Cumming, GA
Love this product! I use it to make some of my favorite meals. This is one of the top products I reach for when I am going to cook pasta. The pasta is very tasty and on par for price. I can usually find it on sale. I am very satisfied every time I use Barilla!
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Joshua, TX
It's good tastes like regular linguine noodles just more healthy. I bought these at Walmart and they were in the healthy section. I recommend cooking them in an alfredo sauce like fettuccini Alfredo. That is my favorite way to eat them!
Astine S.
Astine S.
Barilla is my go to brand for any kind of spaghetti! They're are so many options to chose from. Linguine is my favorite, its thick enough to get a good taste from and it goes great with any sauce. I would definitely recommend.