BY BARILLA #35 in Pasta & Noodles

Delicious in every bite.Barilla Whole Grain Pasta has a delicious flavor and "al dente" texture, making it the perfect pairing for any meal. With the great taste and quality you have come to expect from Italy's #1 pasta brand, you can make every meal into something special. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chloe M.
I love noodles but I don't eat them very often. However, when I do these are delicious. They're a great value and are about 1.29 at the most when I buy them. It compares great to other alternatives. I feel like these I am satisfied when I eat these.
Lizet P.
I love buying Barilla pasta since it is easy to make. The price is right and one box really does make a lot of pasta. It is easy to put in boiling water and then wait for it get done. The whole grain version is pretty healthy and doesn't taste badly.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I do try to watch my weight and these help me! I love pasta and could eat it for every meal and this kind of helps me cheat the system a bit! I wouldn't make it an everyday thing but it is delicious. It is affordable too!!
Leah B.
Madison, WI
If you want to make a healthier choice and eat whole wheat pasta instead of the regular white pasta, I'd recommend this brand and noodle type. It doesn't provide a harsh flavor that may set you off from eating whole wheat pasta again. In fact, I hardly notice I'm not eating white pasta with this product.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
Love this pasta, the whole grain takes a little longer to cook but tastes amazing! Not expensive at all and most of the time you can find a coupon. Definitely try this tasty pasta out if you're looking for a new kind
Whitney L.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
I love Barilla pasta. And I especially love that it comes in the whole grain variety. I probably purchase a box or two every time I go to Publix. Most of the time it's on sale. If you follow the directions on the box, it comes out al dente, but I actually prefer that.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I chose this product for the whole grain label, hoping to make myself feel a little better about eating traditional pasta. It was good with all different kinds of sauces, especially cacio e pepe and avocado pesto. I was overall satisfied with this purchase.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This is a very good pasta. It's a little thicker than normal because of the whole grain but it still tastes good and is easy to cook. I wouldn't mind repurchasing this. I can't remember the cost of this but if it isn't too expensive, I would recommend it.
Tammy M.
I like this brand! With the range of different kinds/types of pasta to the good quality! I grew up watching my mother use it, teach me how to use it to using it with my boyfriend for a cozy dinner!
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
Very affordable and delicious. Whole grain is my favorite option when it comes to this pasta. Tastes great and is healthier for you. We buy ours at our local grocery store, but just about everywhere sells it! Makes for a great pasta night! Yum!