Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Braselton, GA
These noodles are great. The family did not even notice that I used whole grain. I purchased these at Publix.
Samaya L.
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
Use this all the time for lasagna and the recipe comes out great and everyone loves it
Natali P.
Natali P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love every pasta. Barilla is my favorite brand. When I do lasagna I always take my barilla to home.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I LOVE THIS PASTA! one of my passions is to support new mothers, so I am always making soup and pans of lasagna for my freinds who have recently had babies. I love using the whole grain pasta, it tastes great, and has extra nutrition, which all new moms need!
I really like this pasta! Not normally a fan of wheat pastas but this one is good. Can't really tell it's wheat
Jeannette A.
Jeannette A.
Kissimmee, FL
Every time i make lasagna i use whole grain. I love it the flavor is amazing. So healthy and works great
Erica M.
Erica M.
Cheap and delicious! Barilla offers so many different types of pasta, which is what keeps me coming back. Although I'm not typically a fan of whole grain, you almost can't taste the difference with this pasta. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
Great taste, easy to make, and good price. Usually more expensive than store brand, but I don't mind it.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Love using this product. My family loves lasagna and we have tried different brands and keep coming back to this one!
Cait N.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I don't love lasagna, but I do love slow cooker lasagna soup and these noodles are perfect for that. They have just enough ruffling on the edges to help grab onto sauce.