Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Karin n.
Los Angeles
This type is my favorite to use when making lasagna I've tried other brands and I don't like them. I like how soft the lasagna turns out I recommend this brand .
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
BEST whole grain pasta brand by far! It's not easy getting everyone to eat this stuff but this is actually good. No, it won't taste like white pasta but you will either like it right away understanding that,, or get used to it quickly and at least not hate it. With some good spices and ingredients and maybe some protien it really is a good choice and healthy swittch to make. We have tried all of the brands and this one is our favorite by far for whole grain pasta.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Used these for our last lasagna and they were perfect and easy. They help up perfectly and weren't chewy at all which is usually my main complaint about lasagna noodles. I also love the whole grain option.
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
I use this all the time for my lasagna and it turns out so good and it taste so amazing and I recommend everyone to try this and it's while grain so it's healthy
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
I know that whole grain is better for you! I'm not a fan! This whole grain doesn't have the same taste or flavor as regular pasta. Not a fan and probably won't buy again.
Lori B.
San Antonio, TX
I used these whole grain lasagne once before. While I liked it, my family thought they tasted too different and changed the flavor of the lasagna. The price was good.
Tamera M.
bonham
I love this product and I will continue to buy it. The price is always reasonable and I love when I find it on sale. Thank you for making a great product. Also I highly recommend your product to my friends and family.i
Lilly M.
This pasta had been used trough out my family for years. It is a great pasta. It does not sick it's very easy to work with especially when you're making lasagna. It is not pricey at all. I am overall satisfied and so are my family.
Raymi G.
This barilla pasta is delicious, I love its texture and how manageable it is to prepare it. I love the pasta especially the lasagne and with stick is excellent.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I like using barilla because of the fresh tasting noodles and the price. These noodles do not seem to break apart as much as other brands which is really nice