Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise D.
Denise D.
Burlington, WI
I love Barilla products, especially their lasagne. It's never overly starchy, it holds it's form and doesn't fall apart like so many other pasta makers. It's a perfect weight and thikness for my recipes and it holds together very well. I will be buying more!
Frances R.
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
The Barilla whole weat lasange is so good and super healthy. On every new years my family always makes lasange and this is the lasange I always purchase.
KRISTIN B.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Used this in a half veggie and half beef lasagna and it was perfect. Didn't have that weird taste that whole grain pasta usually has. I will definitely use it again.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Paris, Ky
Good product, and a good way to incorporate some whole grains into one of my favorite comfort foods. More pricey than store brands but still a good value as it's a little healthier. I recommend.
Ta'Lemia M.
Ta'Lemia M.
Pasta cooks up just like the regular kind. You can't even tell it's whole grain. I love it. Plus my family never knows I switched to a healthier version.
Nazah K.
Nazah K.
New York City
Perfect for making a healthier lasagna. The pasta is really good. I only use this to make my lasagnas and they come out wonderful
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Forest, VA
By far the worst tasting whole grain/ whole wheat noodle(s)...no amount of salt in the water could save these. Tasted like cardboard
Ayline C.
Ayline C.
It's they only pasta i use when making lasagna it is one of the best and it's pretty easy to cook
Alex B.
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
I made Olive Garden's lasagna fritta with these, they were a little bland despite the tons of seasonings I piled on.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Duluth, MN
Great noodles i love how they taste and the texture is important also. Always buy this brand