Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #45 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
I use this all the time for my lasagna and it turns out so good and it taste so amazing and I recommend everyone to try this and it's while grain so it's healthy
Molly M.
Hudson, OH
I love making lasagna and I have never used the whole grain pasta till recently. I was hesitant to try it but to my surprise it was delicious and tasted just like the original.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
I know that whole grain is better for you! I'm not a fan! This whole grain doesn't have the same taste or flavor as regular pasta. Not a fan and probably won't buy again.
Karina G.
Madera, CA
I love this pasta! It's my go to when I'm cooking lasagna! The taste once it's cooked is delicious and filling!! I'm glad I don't feel forced to use the entire box and can graba few pieces of I need them
Lori B.
San Antonio, TX
I used these whole grain lasagne once before. While I liked it, my family thought they tasted too different and changed the flavor of the lasagna. The price was good.
Erica M.
Cheap and delicious! Barilla offers so many different types of pasta, which is what keeps me coming back. Although I'm not typically a fan of whole grain, you almost can't taste the difference with this pasta. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Lilly M.
This pasta had been used trough out my family for years. It is a great pasta. It does not sick it's very easy to work with especially when you're making lasagna. It is not pricey at all. I am overall satisfied and so are my family.
Raymi G.
This barilla pasta is delicious, I love its texture and how manageable it is to prepare it. I love the pasta especially the lasagne and with stick is excellent.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I like using barilla because of the fresh tasting noodles and the price. These noodles do not seem to break apart as much as other brands which is really nice
Brandi b.
Mesquite
i love lasagne i like the whole grain bc it is a very healthy type of pasta and if anyone wanted to make pasta i would tell them to specifically get this brand