Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Malorie C.
Great quality noodles that enhance the flavor of the meal, easy to cook and great priced so I can always make sure I have a complete meal
Kasandra B.
Orlando, FL
This Barilla Lasagne box not only is a great flavor and taste, it's also perfect for a family of 6. That said it brings lots of noodles.
Georgia G.
My favorite pasta! Like all wheat products it has a "taste" but it's one I can look over. The price is good and so are the calories.
Michelle F.
Lynchburg, Va
By far the worst tasting whole grain/ whole wheat noodle(s)...no amount of salt in the water could save these. Tasted like cardboard
Nazah K.
Astoria, NY
Perfect for making a healthier lasagna. The pasta is really good. I only use this to make my lasagnas and they come out wonderful
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
The whole grain is not only amazingly delicious, but also good for you! I eat this all time when i need a quick but tasty meal!
Giu L.
Brandon , FL
Always convenient , fast easy to make and always tastes good !!! It's budget friendly! Red sauce spaghetti 🍝 or lasagna
Denise G.
Love using this product. My family loves lasagna and we have tried different brands and keep coming back to this one!
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
I made Olive Garden's lasagna fritta with these, they were a little bland despite the tons of seasonings I piled on.
Mackenzie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tastes great! You can't even tell it is whole grain. It tastes the same when mixed with all that lasagna goodness.