Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Katherine Y.
Merrick, NY
This is a delicious pasta known for premium taste. It's easy to cook with directions on the box. It is good with plain tomato sauce. Just boil water and salt it, then put in the desired quantity. Moments later you're ready.
Anna D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great for both using in the crock pot or boiling for baking use. I have had no problems with these noodles and they taste great and they are not too shabby price wise. I would even recommend to my Italian grandmother!
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Love this brand use it for all my pasta dishes. I use the whole grain lasagne pasta noodles to make my delicious lasagne. Always can find a good deal on the noodles.
Angel S.
pasta is pretty unhealthy in my opinion so I like to make it a little better by using whole grain noodles. it tastes similar to regular pasta but is better for you!
Karin n.
Los Angeles
This type is my favorite to use when making lasagna I've tried other brands and I don't like them. I like how soft the lasagna turns out I recommend this brand .
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Used these for our last lasagna and they were perfect and easy. They help up perfectly and weren't chewy at all which is usually my main complaint about lasagna noodles. I also love the whole grain option.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
BEST whole grain pasta brand by far! It's not easy getting everyone to eat this stuff but this is actually good. No, it won't taste like white pasta but you will either like it right away understanding that,, or get used to it quickly and at least not hate it. With some good spices and ingredients and maybe some protien it really is a good choice and healthy swittch to make. We have tried all of the brands and this one is our favorite by far for whole grain pasta.
Allie L.
Louisville, KY
Easy to cook, healthier option since while grain. I love all the Barilla pasta products. It's the only kind I buy. They even go on sale frequently so I buy them in bulk. They have a long shelf life too
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Barilla es de mis marcas favoritas de pasta.
Se que su calidad no tiene comparacion.
Rico sabor y su caja contiene indicaciones faciles de seguir.
Su precio es bastante bueno.
Hunny Q.
San Diego , CA
I use this all the time for my lasagna and it turns out so good and it taste so amazing and I recommend everyone to try this and it's while grain so it's healthy

back