Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love whole grain pasta, its still as healthy but just as yummy! I love this brand too
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Ocean City, MD
Barilla noodles take as close to home made noodles as you can get. Also a great price.
Alana F.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Bought it on accident to make lasagna and used anyways. Would not buy or use it again.
Ely N.
Ely N.
Comanche, TX
This is my go to pasta for my four cheese lasagna!
I always grab this one.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I will never buy regular pasta again. I love the wheat flavor and it is way better for you. I use it in my lasagna. I make it in the crockpot and you don't have to cook the noodles prior. Love it.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I'm big on making my own lasagna and these noodles are my go to. I buy them every time. At any grocery store or market, and super low price. Good flavor for noodles. A little filmy but hey how else are you going to put meat on these bones ;)
Anna R.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I tried the wheat noodles for the first time and wanted to love them but unfortunately I could taste a big difference. I think it had a rough texture and was just not for me. I would not repurchase this item.
Breanne W.
Breanne W.
Union, OH
I love that they are coming out with better options, and healthier options. Whole wheat gives me peace of mind that it's a little better than filling up with regular pasta. Love these noodles-yum!
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Katy, TX
This product as well as all the other Barilla products are great. The quality is superior to that of the other brands, and the taste is great. It is a more expensive than generic brands, but it's also a higher quality pasta.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Barilla es de mis marcas favoritas de pasta.
Se que su calidad no tiene comparacion.
Rico sabor y su caja contiene indicaciones faciles de seguir.
Su precio es bastante bueno.